PDA

View Full Version : Who the Feck is Alex???

Zippy69
12-20-2013, 05:33 PM
OK been playing the Game since mid September (13), got hooked & ended up with several accounts...

Every Mobster keeps coming up against different Alex's throughout the game!

Is this the Games most popular monika?
Is there an 'in joke' I'm not aware of?

It can be quite frustrating finding an Alex with High Income, Low Defence one day ...
and then finding a mega strong Alex the following day...
certainly keeps you on your toes during robberies!

Anyway, I'm all for Originality...
So, go chose an original name people... FFS

(no offence intended to anyone playing as 'Alex')

Out of interest, wondering what the 10 most popular character names are...

RuckusX
12-20-2013, 05:45 PM
This , simply, is strategy. For some people, they use this tactic to assume ambiguity. This is exactly the problem they want you to have. Gree has implemented a different rivals list bracket system, but not all players have this. Deal with it.

The Black Hand
12-20-2013, 05:45 PM
I think "Alex" is the default word used by Gree when someone tries to use a derogatory word for their name. Put in "Di:)khead" for your name and Gree changes it to Alex. Back me up here cause this is just my guess.

saintdenay11
12-20-2013, 05:59 PM
I think "Alex" is the default word used by Gree when someone tries to use a derogatory word for their name. Put in "Di:)khead" for your name and Gree changes it to Alex. Back me up here cause this is just my guess.
that is correct

HavingFun
12-20-2013, 08:04 PM
ok so from now onwards, i assume every Alex is a di:)khead and the vice versa lmfao :D
Correct...

alex6789
12-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Correct... yup, that's it...I know from experience....lol

My2cents
12-20-2013, 09:57 PM
I had a unique name and someone found my high income quite delicious and they timed my building collection. I assume they only hit me because they took forever to level. I changed my name to Alex and I rarely get hit. I also change my costume every couple days.

sister morphine
12-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Correct, but only if it gets brought to their attention I think. :p

Luca1
12-21-2013, 08:01 AM
Alex is a default name. When i switched devices i made a second account. Gree named character Alex after transfer. Not paying 50 to change name.

ploop
12-21-2013, 08:18 AM
yup, that's it...I know from experience....lol

lol, you must be mad:mad::o

Joseph the broseph
12-21-2013, 12:37 PM
OK been playing the Game since mid September (13), got hooked & ended up with several accounts...

Every Mobster keeps coming up against different Alex's throughout the game!

Is this the Games most popular monika?
Is there an 'in joke' I'm not aware of?

It can be quite frustrating finding an Alex with High Income, Low Defence one day ...
and then finding a mega strong Alex the following day...
certainly keeps you on your toes during robberies!

Anyway, I'm all for Originality...
So, go chose an original name people... FFS

(no offence intended to anyone playing as 'Alex')

Out of interest, wondering what the 10 most popular character names are...
This was solved a long time ago...not the problem, just the question.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38292-Whack-an-Alex-Week&highlight=Whack+Alex

BigNick
12-21-2013, 12:41 PM
Shouldn't it be Alice,who the feck is Alice?..