PDA

View Full Version : Once again very Impressive.

Deadwater
12-20-2013, 03:04 PM
The last raid boss Project Phoenix had the joy of having TMI from SAS help us finish the goals. He was polite, respectful and very understanding towards our members and their needs for the raid boss.

This time We had the pleasure of having the SAS swat team come into our syndicate and just destroy 24 out of 25 lvl 100 bosses. We want to give a big thanks to the team! Special shout outs to montecore, ace and TMI for hanging out with us in the officer chat. Had a blast not only killing these bosses but just hanging out with some of the strongest guys in the game. They were always professional and treated us right.

Contrary to what most believe SAS has always been there to help us. We look forward to doing this again.

Thank you SAS from everyone one in PPS. Always welcome to hang out with us, anytime!

12-20-2013, 03:06 PM
Ditto.. was very impressive seeing 2 min boss 100 kills.. thanks guys/gals

jesseawill
12-20-2013, 03:09 PM
I echo those words of thanks! Many thanks to SAS for the assist!

Mcwinod
12-20-2013, 03:13 PM
I like to thank all SAS members once again for comming over and killing bosses awesome you guys!! Unbelievable how fast you took care of those bosses! Looking forward to your next visit :)

Phillip99
12-20-2013, 03:25 PM
The last raid boss Project Phoenix had the joy of having TMI from SAS help us finish the goals. He was polite, respectful and very understanding towards our members and their needs for the raid boss.

This time We had the pleasure of having the SAS swat team come into our syndicate and just destroy 24 out of 25 lvl 100 bosses. We want to give a big thanks to the team! Special shout outs to montecore, ace and TMI for hanging out with us in the officer chat. Had a blast not only killing these bosses but just hanging out with some of the strongest guys in the game. They were always professional and treated us right.

Contrary to what most believe SAS has always been there to help us. We look forward to doing this again.

Thank you SAS from everyone one in PPS. Always welcome to hang out with us, anytime!

Props to you all for working together to get prizes. But just to give another perspective, there are so many players and different syndicates working together to finish goals and trade Uzis and stuff like that. Between those people and those who spend buttloads of money, and the many who do both, casual players can not compete. You really can't just play for fun anymore if you want to be competitive. Personally, I don't want to spend the time finding people on this forum or others and messaging back and forth to make deals (I have a 5 yr old, time with her is my priority). And I certainly refuse to spend the money necessary to compete. It is unfortunate that you can't just play casually for fun, after all this is a GAME, it's supposed to be fun. But it's up to each how they play, and some take it very very seriously, and that is their prerogative, no hate.

Dodge
12-20-2013, 03:25 PM
I just want to echo the other PP members. Thanks sas your help was much appreciated.

Deadwater
12-20-2013, 03:30 PM
Props to you all for working together to get prizes. But just to give another perspective, there are so many players and different syndicates working together to finish goals and trade Uzis and stuff like that. Between those people and those who spend buttloads of money, and the many who do both, casual players can not compete. You really can't just play for fun anymore if you want to be competitive. Personally, I don't want to spend the time finding people on this forum or others and messaging back and forth to make deals (I have a 5 yr old, time with her is my priority). And I certainly refuse to spend the money necessary to compete. It is unfortunate that you can't just play casually for fun, after all this is a GAME, it's supposed to be fun. But it's up to each how they play, and some take it very very seriously, and that is their prerogative, no hate.

I understand your sentiments truth be told SAS helping us is a different aspect of the game. One that can be time consuming but also fun. I wouldn't play this game and do the things I do if I didn't have fun.
I hope you rekindle that aspect. It isn't all bad.

Purple thong
12-20-2013, 03:38 PM
As every other Project Phoenix member here has said, a HUGE thank you to SAS for the immense help. It was greatly appreciated.

Guisseppe17
12-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Erm, sorry to burst your guy's bubbles, but it's not like SAS did this out of the kindness of their hearts. With their own syn goals completed, and with a rapidly decreasing amount of Uzis, they merely hopped over to your syn to use your Uzis and grind some lvl 100 bosses. Mutual benefit. Not like that's a bad thing, but the constant pro-SAS threads from you guys are greatly exaggerated.

KingOW
12-20-2013, 04:20 PM
SAS are the best! I'm happy for you and your team deadwater =)

Deadwater
12-20-2013, 05:45 PM
Erm, sorry to burst your guy's bubbles, but it's not like SAS did this out of the kindness of their hearts. With their own syn goals completed, and with a rapidly decreasing amount of Uzis, they merely hopped over to your syn to use your Uzis and grind some lvl 100 bosses. Mutual benefit. Not like that's a bad thing, but the constant pro-SAS threads from you guys are greatly exaggerated.

Of course SAS benefits a bit from help us. This isn't charity. They give us the final prize and we give them our lvl 100 bosses. It's a fair trade off, and they don't have to help us. They pick and choose who to help.

And by the way every time another syndicate helps us I will be the first one here to thank them. Get use to it. It's better then all the crying other threads do.

Guisseppe17
12-20-2013, 06:23 PM
Of course SAS benefits a bit from help us. This isn't charity. They give us the final prize and we give them our lvl 100 bosses. It's a fair trade off, and they don't have to help us. They pick and choose who to help.

And by the way every time another syndicate helps us I will be the first one here to thank them. Get use to it. It's better then all the crying other threads do.
True, true. And I'm glad you realize that. But it's not like they are choosy. It's whoever they can benefit from. Just as long as you understand it wasn't from the goodness of their hearts, because that's how it came across at first.

Sir Reddevil
12-20-2013, 06:32 PM
True, true. And I'm glad you realize that. But it's not like they are choosy. It's whoever they can benefit from. Just as long as you understand it wasn't from the goodness of their hearts, because that's how it came across at first.

Ok. So who are you to judge the goodness of someone's heart? The bigger question here is why does it bother you to see somebody thanking another syndicate.
Just as long as you understand that it's painfully obvious you have an axe to grind. Either that or you're part of the "bottom of your heart police?"

I don't get it.

Guisseppe17
12-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Ok. So who are you to judge the goodness of someone's heart? The bigger question here is why does it bother you to see somebody thanking another syndicate.
Just as long as you understand that it's painfully obvious you have an axe to grind. Either that or you're part of the "bottom of your heart police?"

I don't get it.
Well, 1. Hypocrite much? and 2. It's an online forum. You're not supposed to get everything, don't strain your brain trying.

Sir Reddevil
12-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Well, 1. Hypocrite much? and 2. It's an online forum. You're not supposed to get everything, don't strain your brain trying.

Yeah, but I don't strain over things that make no sense. So no straining take place here.

Sir Reddevil
12-20-2013, 07:23 PM

Then again, I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night. So....

montecore
12-20-2013, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=Guisseppe17;1122930]True, true. And I'm glad you realize that. But it's not like they are choosy. It's whoever they can benefit from. Just as long as you understand it wasn't from the goodness of their hearts, because that's how it came across at first.OTE]

While it isn't entirely altruistic or a charity, there are more syndicates who want help than we can help. And some would argue our best move from a purely selfish standpoint would be to hoard Uzi's and farm by ourselves. Those PAs on L100s aren't free either. It also takes a great deal of time and energy to coordinate with different syndicates with different requests and different chat software.

But to confirm your so very carefully deduced suspicions, yes, this does benefit us as well as the syndicates we help. So sleep easy tonight, you are the only one on the forum who was able to figure it out.

Molly's Voice
12-20-2013, 07:59 PM
Any syndicate the Molly Maguires have helped pound out L100 bosses doesn't come on here bragging about it because we believe humbleness is a key to inner strength. You all have much to learn from the Mollies.

Sir Reddevil
12-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Any syndicate the Molly Maguires have helped pound out L100 bosses doesn't come on here bragging about it because we believe humbleness is a key to inner strength. You all have much to learn from the Mollies.

I would hope that nobody would come on here and brag about "pounding " bosses. It just doesn't sound right. Just exactly how did you "pound" those bosses? You pounded them out, right?

HavingFun
12-20-2013, 08:08 PM
I would hope that nobody would come on here and brag about "pounding " bosses. It just doesn't sound right. Just exactly how did you "pound" those bosses? You pounded them out, right?
Is this the best comeback you have. Get to the gym pronto

Sir Reddevil
12-20-2013, 08:12 PM
Is this the best comeback you have. Get to the gym pronto

I'll go to the gym to learn better comebacks! Now that's genius. I always felt my comebacks were better after I did inclines. I didn't notice better comebacks when I did cardio though. Why is that?

Guisseppe17
12-20-2013, 08:42 PM

While it isn't entirely altruistic or a charity, there are more syndicates who want help than we can help. And some would argue our best move from a purely selfish standpoint would be to hoard Uzi's and farm by ourselves. Those PAs on L100s aren't free either. It also takes a great deal of time and energy to coordinate with different syndicates with different requests and different chat software.

But to confirm your so very carefully deduced suspicions, yes, this does benefit us as well as the syndicates we help. So sleep easy tonight, you are the only one on the forum who was able to figure it out.
Nah, I got a busy night planned with your mother. But I'll remember that tomorrow night, thanks man.

Guisseppe17
12-20-2013, 08:46 PM
I'll go to the gym to learn better comebacks! Now that's genius. I always felt my comebacks were better after I did inclines. I didn't notice better comebacks when I did cardio though. Why is that?
Ya gotta get those abs workin man! Really helps the blood flow, which helps ya think up better comebacks.

Or you could just smoke a joint, which is apparently what that guy was doing.

Lab5394
12-20-2013, 08:48 PM

I'm not the type to start an argument over the internet but... humbleness....really!? Didn't you just post a thread a few days ago saying how great you and your syndicate are?

Molly's Voice
12-20-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm not the type to start an argument over the internet but... humbleness....really!? Didn't you just post a thread a few days ago saying how great you and your syndicate are?

It's sorry, I don't follow. What do humbleness and the truth have to do with each other?

Guisseppe17
12-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Not the type...ah hell no, get outta this thread bro. Go post on the hello kitty forum or something.

Sir Reddevil
12-20-2013, 08:56 PM
Ya gotta get those abs workin man! Really helps the blood flow, which helps ya think up better comebacks.

Or you could just smoke a joint, which is apparently what that guy was doing.

I'll opt for the former & hopefully that ab workout will get my comebacks up to snuff.

Lol. Yeah, he's smoking on something...something I'll pass on. Or maybe just not inhale.

Deadwater
12-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Wow, it's just sad to see how negative people can get.

It doesn't matter what anyone has said in this thread that was negative. All that matters is PPS is appreciative of the work SAS did for us in this current raid boss.

mxz
12-20-2013, 09:11 PM
All that matters is PPS is appreciative of the work SAS did for us in this current raid boss.Appreciative of their hacked uzi's, eh? Meh, at least have the decency not to advertise it.

montecore
12-20-2013, 09:13 PM
Appreciative of their hacked uzi's, eh? Meh, at least have the decency not to advertise it.

Actually, Phoenix provided the uzis. You have been reported for trolling.

HavingFun
12-20-2013, 10:24 PM
I'll opt for the former & hopefully that ab workout will get my comebacks up to snuff.

Lol. Yeah, he's smoking on something...something I'll pass on. Or maybe just not inhale.
You're a wise person. Puff puff *no pass*

mxz
12-20-2013, 11:09 PM
You have been reported for trolling.Bombs hitting a little too close to home?

TZora
12-21-2013, 04:18 AM
Actually, Phoenix provided the uzis. You have been reported for trolling.
teeehehehe look who's complaining about trolls lol

HTCBC
12-21-2013, 06:21 AM
I must say SAS have a few pain in the backside members but don't we all. My dealings with them have left me with respect for them even if it does pain me to say so. Respect to SAS

H8er-aid
12-22-2013, 07:11 AM
Any hit squad memebers still available. It's an emergency lolz maybe impossible

Max Power
12-22-2013, 08:58 AM
Wow, it's just sad to see how negative people can get.

It doesn't matter what anyone has said in this thread that was negative. All that matters is PPS is appreciative of the work SAS did for us in this current raid boss.

Well, to be fair, you insist on thanking them publicly. If your only goal is to simply thank them, you could easily do that privately. So, what ARE your other goals?

These threads are like the posts on Facebook where people tell their spouse that they love them. They could easily walk across the kitchen and do the same, but then the entire world wouldn't see how magnificent their lives are.

I'm happy your happy, but let's be honest here.

Gatecrasher
12-22-2013, 09:18 AM

And the OBN goes too....

PedroPimples
12-22-2013, 11:34 AM
So what happened to the thread about SAS promising help to someone, getting them to wait and then letting them down at the last minute? Costing them time and prizes?

M$T Raw
12-22-2013, 11:47 AM
I deleted it im no longer in that syn or playing cc so its irrelevant

PedroPimples
12-22-2013, 11:53 AM
You quit over it?

M$T Raw
12-22-2013, 11:55 AM
Yes indeed. I lost my temper so syn kicked me

PedroPimples
12-22-2013, 12:12 PM
That's not cool a

There you have it guys. SAS. Destoyer of people, syns and bringers of unhappiness.

Deadwater
12-22-2013, 02:03 PM
Well, to be fair, you insist on thanking them publicly. If your only goal is to simply thank them, you could easily do that privately. So, what ARE your other goals?

These threads are like the posts on Facebook where people tell their spouse that they love them. They could easily walk across the kitchen and do the same, but then the entire world wouldn't see how magnificent their lives are.

I'm happy your happy, but let's be honest here.

I believe there are more negative comments/threads in regards to SAS then "thank you" threads. I have 2 goals with the thread. 1) make sure everyone knows that not everything about SAS is bad and 2) give a thread for my fellow syndicate members to express their gratitude as they weren't in any chat with any SAS members.

GucciMane
12-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Oh look, a troll bait thread.

Guiseppe, Molly's Voice, and Max Power(especially) put it best.....these syn switching isn't a rare occurrence plenty of syns are working together to get these goals finished.

you are two syns out of thousands. All the comments you see from other players is them calling you out on making a "public thank you." What a joke.

montecore
12-22-2013, 03:42 PM
That's not cool a

There you have it guys. SAS. Destoyer of people, syns and bringers of unhappiness.

It's the truth. Go ask Fight Club.

Guisseppe17
12-22-2013, 03:45 PM
I believe there are more negative comments/threads in regards to SAS then "thank you" threads. I have 2 goals with the thread. 1) make sure everyone knows that not everything about SAS is bad and 2) give a thread for my fellow syndicate members to express their gratitude as they weren't in any chat with any SAS members.
Well then, point made. We'll compromise and say SAS is only 98% bad.

mxz
12-22-2013, 04:07 PM
There you have it guys. SAS. Destoyer of people, syns and bringers of unhappiness.Heh, remember when we imploded SAS?

PedroPimples
12-22-2013, 04:44 PM
Haha I remember that.

They always hated us from the start.

Wtfever
12-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Heh, remember when we imploded SAS?

Implode? That's laughable. You and your ilk made one person leave the syndicate. Then you tried to label SAS with false accusations based on that one person (who coincidentally was a really good guy and legit). You and your syndicate are some of the most despicable players I've had the dishonor of knowing in the game and should be completely ashamed of yourselves...........should be.

mxz
12-22-2013, 08:47 PM
Your main account got banned again???!!!

Wtfever
12-22-2013, 08:51 PM

I have no clue what you're talking about, but your prideful, smug, "know everything" attitude comes shining forth once again without fail. Stay classy, mxz.

Hoeba
12-22-2013, 11:07 PM
What a lot of anger here pfff, well remember this; almost christmas so peace on earth. Go kiss and make up lol

montecore
12-22-2013, 11:14 PM
Heh, remember when we imploded SAS?

All the way from second place, to ninth, to fifth, and then right back to second. And then became the first syndicate to beat fight club.

Wonderful job you did.

PedroPimples
12-23-2013, 12:32 AM

You sound surprised.
People like him have no class and will forever be making more accounts and getting banned more.
Once banned, people should just leave.

montecore
12-23-2013, 12:36 AM
You sound surprised.
People like him have no class and will forever be making more accounts and getting banned more.
Once banned, people should just leave.

But where should they go?

PedroPimples
12-23-2013, 12:45 AM
Somewhere they are more suited.
Somewhere trolls are accepted.
SAS chat perhaps.

montecore
12-23-2013, 12:56 AM
Somewhere they are more suited.
Somewhere trolls are accepted.
SAS chat perhaps.

It's never boring. And always quite scintillating.

PedroPimples
12-23-2013, 01:00 AM
Depends on your idea of scintillating.

montecore
12-23-2013, 01:10 AM
Depends on your idea of scintillating.

Copper pennies on tight shut eyes
Winces from needles and hatchet blade shaves
Whiplash girlchild, in the dark.

Guisseppe17
12-23-2013, 01:45 AM
Copper pennies on tight shut eyes
Winces from needles and hatchet blade shaves
Whiplash girlchild, in the dark.
Now that's just creepy.

PedroPimples
12-23-2013, 02:07 AM
Now that's just creepy.

It's kind of his thing.

Assasin
12-23-2013, 10:58 AM
I have to say, Deadwater is bang on about this. Call me biased, call me what you will, but SAS are a solid group of good people. They came to help us as well, and they were respectful, efficient and fun to have around. TMI, V, Montecore, Fatal, and many others joined to help us, as did Deadwater and many members of his crew. All the negative comments on here are unfounded as far as I'm concerned - made from hearsay, jealousy, envy and simply put, ignorance.

My syndicate and all it's members were blown away by their desire to help and the gratitude they expressed for letting them do so. They know, we know, everybody knows that it's not an entirely selfless act, so thanks to those who excel at stating the obvious :). Nevertheless, they were kind, and generous - even dropped some cash in our bank account to help us with our bonuses as a thank you for letting them farm our L100 bosses.

I look forward to seeing a changing if the guard, with SAS at the top! Thank you SAS and Project Phoenix - for me and my syndicate, you have elevated this game to an entirely new level. You've created a sense of community where there was only an every man/syndicate for themselves mentality previously.

And, to those who insist there is more to this than thanking those who were kind enough to help, you're absolutely right! My motive is to thank them publicly (since I already have privately) so that others may see that all the negative press they get on here isn't all first hand.

Cheers!
The Assasins

skippy
12-23-2013, 05:05 PM
Thanks SAS for helping PP. We appreciate it. They have been great guys . Now I remember why I don't check the forums. often.