PDA

View Full Version : to gree/moderators and whomever i may have left out

UpOnOne
12-20-2013, 06:41 AM
Thank you for a great game. Some people are too spoiled or just female dogs to realize this. It's a game millions enjoy....if you don't like it then quit. I wish these forums would go away , too many people crying about anything and everything
Merry Christmas

warrends
12-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Sorry, but you're wrong. It's a fantastic game theory. But it's design and implementation absolutely suck. And have for well over a year (we all know when the "transition" from great to suckiness happened). It is absolutely too bad that such great ideas have been overtaken by poor management. I am amazed at the creativity that went into its initial design. Some of the innovative ideas that Funzio put into these games (KA and CC included) are unmatched. Period. But the design and then implementation have been absolutely atrocious. I have NEVER slammed a gaming company in its own forums. Ever. Until I began to see how bad these games actually are. Now I see almost nothing to ever say positively about the games nor the company. As I've said before, the challenge is no longer in the games themselves. The challenge is now trying to figure out how the next event is supposed to work, and doing so in time to complete it. Is that how you want a product to be? I certainly don't.

I'll amend my very first words. This is all opinion. If you actually enjoy these products, then good for you. I don't. So, again, why am I still in? The 'virtual' friends I've made. That is literally the only reason. If not for them I would have been out a long, long time ago. But I love the interaction with people in my faction/guild/syndicate from all over the world. I've been trying to get them all to switch to something that actually works, like Candy Crush or something stupid like that. Hey, my kids love that game, so it must be good. But none of my teammates will do that. Dunno why ...

UpOnOne
12-20-2013, 08:05 AM
Lol, another short story of another person butt hurt....if you got it better flaunt it

Mighty Min
12-20-2013, 08:17 AM
Thank you for a great game. Some people are too spoiled or just female dogs to realize this. It's a game millions enjoy....if you don't like it then quit. I wish these forums would go away , too many people crying about anything and everything
Merry Christmas

you're thanking wrong people. FUNZIO people are ones who created this amazing game, GREEd is a company that bought FUNZIO out and then started milking this game like a cash cow, unhappy are those who paid real $ and got kick in the nutz by them that's who's unhappy, otherwise - sure, happy game, just no thanks to GREEd

Tr@inWreck
12-20-2013, 02:22 PM
Sorry, but you're wrong. It's a fantastic game theory. But it's design and implementation absolutely suck. And have for well over a year (we all know when the "transition" from great to suckiness happened). It is absolutely too bad that such great ideas have been overtaken by poor management. I am amazed at the creativity that went into its initial design. Some of the innovative ideas that Funzio put into these games (KA and CC included) are unmatched. Period. But the design and then implementation have been absolutely atrocious. I have NEVER slammed a gaming company in its own forums. Ever. Until I began to see how bad these games actually are. Now I see almost nothing to ever say positively about the games nor the company. As I've said before, the challenge is no longer in the games themselves. The challenge is now trying to figure out how the next event is supposed to work, and doing so in time to complete it. Is that how you want a product to be? I certainly don't.

I'll amend my very first words. This is all opinion. If you actually enjoy these products, then good for you. I don't. So, again, why am I still in? The 'virtual' friends I've made. That is literally the only reason. If not for them I would have been out a long, long time ago. But I love the interaction with people in my faction/guild/syndicate from all over the world. I've been trying to get them all to switch to something that actually works, like Candy Crush or something stupid like that. Hey, my kids love that game, so it must be good. But none of my teammates will do that. Dunno why ...

i dont blame them i wouldnt switch from MW to candy crush either..they prolly dont wana switch bc its just what u said a kids game..MW is more geared for middle age people

CobraStrike
12-20-2013, 02:33 PM
you're thanking wrong people. FUNZIO people are ones who created this amazing game, GREEd is a company that bought FUNZIO out and then started milking this game like a cash cow, unhappy are those who paid real $ and got kick in the nutz by them that's who's unhappy, otherhmmwise - sure, happy game, just no thanks to GREEd

I dont think enough people realize this. Every single thing gree adds to this game is just another way that they are attempting to make money, they couldn't care less how much fun your having.

mreilly
12-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Merry Christmas

The irony in his post is hilarious. If you wish the forums to go away why don't you stop visiting it. You mention people crying about everything and anything yet you are crying about the forums and all the babies here.

Thank you sir for the good laugh.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-20-2013, 04:30 PM
What happened to Warrends?

A contrary view?

Syros
12-20-2013, 09:57 PM
Lol, another short story of another person butt hurt....if you got it better flaunt it

Are you 5?

Tr@inWreck
12-20-2013, 10:30 PM
The irony in his post is hilarious. If you wish the forums to go away why don't you stop visiting it. You mention people crying about everything and anything yet you are crying about the forums and all the babies here.

Thank you sir for the good laugh. hahah thank you also mreilly for a good laugh to,but everthing u said is 100% correct..if i didnt like something i would stay away from it..

Tito89
12-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Deja vu? Coulda swore ive seen a thread like this before...