PDA

View Full Version : Crafty Vs. Molly Maguire’s

HTCBC
12-20-2013, 12:57 AM
Crafty Vs. Molly Maguire’s

The war between Crafty and Molly has finally come to its end.

Crafty and the Leader of Molly Maguire’s (John) Not Molly's Voice have agreed terms

Any further attacks on Molly will only be if they cross paths in the game.

Crafty will no longer hunt Molly or support the hunting off Molly.

Molly's Voice is just a troll from another crew, he is not the spokesperson and does not speak for any of the Molly Maguire’s

Good Luck Molly Maguire’s and don’t let the Muppet trolls bring you down they are just a bunch of sad lonely ponies

C

HavingFun
12-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Kind of a lame attempt to escape the Molly's wrath.

TZora
12-20-2013, 01:31 AM
well, they're making u popular, so molly's should thank the trolls :)

PedroPimples
12-20-2013, 03:05 AM
Sounds like just another troll making things up to me.

CitrineMondeoRSi
12-20-2013, 03:15 AM
Who is Crafty?

ILikeTheAbuse
12-20-2013, 03:40 AM
Vell, Crafty's just zis guy, you know?

PedroPimples
12-20-2013, 03:49 AM
Craft is a nobody trying to live off the mollie maguire name.
Wants to be important, but isn't.
Well that's what my boy T$ said anyway.

CitrineMondeoRSi
12-20-2013, 04:00 AM
Oh right. So Crafty is HTC then? And HTC are/were at war with Molly Maguires?

PedroPimples
12-20-2013, 04:15 AM
Oh right. So Crafty is HTC then? And HTC are/were at war with Molly Maguires?

Did you just say Htc were nobodies?? They won't take kindly to that you know. They very much disagree. Might just be there opinion..

HTCBC
12-20-2013, 04:30 AM
Did you just say Htc were nobodies?? They won't take kindly to that you know. They very much disagree. Might just be there opinion..How many troll accounts have u go now muscle's . Maybe the forum would like to know who the men behind the trolls are.Should I start a poll and ask them?I think this is six now by my count

PedroPimples
12-20-2013, 04:33 AM
Haha I'm not Molly's voice, and I'm not in the maguires.
What is it with you people accusing me of being someone else.
I'm Pedro, it's my only account.
Don't get mad at me kiddo because you want to make a name.

Feel free to start a poll though.

HTCBC
12-20-2013, 05:02 AM
Haha I'm not Molly's voice, and I'm not in the maguires.
What is it with you people accusing me of being someone else.
I'm Pedro, it's my only account.
Don't get mad at me kiddo because you want to make a name.

Feel free to start a poll though.

I dont need to make a name for myself on the forum. I dont feel the need to make lots of troll accounts and share them round in a little party to to wind UP the forum MAN.

Say hi to Dippy for me who ever you might be running this troll account at the time you read this.

now then need a CAThcy tital for this poll

PedroPimples
12-20-2013, 05:11 AM
This account is just me. And I'm not who you think. You don't know half as much as you like to think you do.
And If you didn't you wouldn't feel the need to be posting threads about yourself.

HTCBC
12-20-2013, 05:29 AM
Sounds like just another troll making things up to me.

Sounds like just another troll making things up to me.:p

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-20-2013, 05:31 AM
now then need a CAThcy tital for this pollthe thing about trolling a troll, is that your grammar and punctuation must be immaculate.

HTCBC
12-20-2013, 05:43 AM
the thing about trolling a troll, is that your grammar and punctuation must be immaculate.

grammar and punctuation is not important for the forum. Let the grammar and punctuation trolls roll. The most important thing is how much popcorn you have

bravo 6 vk
12-20-2013, 06:11 AM
The most important thing is how much popcorn you have
Oh yes....
*munches popcorn* :p

HTCBC
12-20-2013, 06:20 AM
http://www.orgsites.com/pa/pack63drumsstjohnspa/animated-popcorn.gif popcorn 50 cents a bag come feed the trolls or a bag per Uzi :p

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-20-2013, 06:26 AM
grammar and punctuation is not important for the forum. Let the grammar and punctuation trolls roll. The most important thing is how much popcorn you haveMissed the capital "G" in grammar, and the "." at the end of your paragraph.

PedroPimples
12-20-2013, 06:30 AM
1: I'm not a troll
2: just regurgitating what others say, shows that you can't even troll properly.
3: People only pull up grammar because they have nothing worthwhile or clever to say.
4: I'm not a troll
5: hi Santa

HTCBC
12-20-2013, 06:34 AM
Loss of teeth is common due to aging. After a certain age, people start losing their teeth. Another reason for tooth loss is injury. But whatever the reason is, tooth loss is not a problem now. The technique of dental implants has got momentum in several areas of the world including Sugarland, TX.
INVISALIGN IN PEARLAND TX (http://www.marquettedentistry.com/invisalign-in-pearland-tx/)

What the…………….. Man boobs go south with ageing but you don’t come on the forum selling Implants. Unless you need to boost those pecks bra.

HTCBC
12-20-2013, 06:38 AM
1: I'm not a troll
2: just regurgitating what others say, shows that you can't even troll properly.
3: People only pull up grammar because they have nothing worthwhile or clever to say.
4: I'm not a troll
5: hi Santa

Ok, you are not a troll sorry

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/30/91492604_301e305e5b.jpg

sister morphine
12-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Ok your not a troll

^ you're

This message on behalf of Captain Torgue ;)

-Tmoney
12-20-2013, 07:10 AM
Much to the disappointment of the trolls, HTCBC is correct. In the Christmas spirit we have decided to end our feud.

Merry Christmas everyone except gree. Sorry, still I'm still bitter about the Uzi situation.

Craft is a nobody trying to live off the mollie maguire name.
Wants to be important, but isn't.
Well that's what my boy T$ said anyway.

PedroPimples
12-20-2013, 07:15 AM
Seems legit.

HTCBC
12-20-2013, 07:16 AM
Same to you Tmoney Merry Christmas. I agree with you on the Uzi situation as well.

sam0621
12-20-2013, 12:01 PM
The mollies deal harshly with trolls. No one is to troll the molly name. Molly molly molly mollies don't need any truce mollies are bosses and bosses don't make deals with peasants. Lmao
Get your weight up.

I am not nor have ever been a molly. I am not a molly sympahizer nor am I mocking the mollies just hitting this thread before that other guy does. Lol

Captain Torgue
12-20-2013, 03:45 PM
Did you just say Htc were nobodies?? They won't take kindly to that you know. They very much disagree. Might just be there opinion..

^ their

^ you're

This message on behalf of Captain Torgue ;)

Thank you sister :)

PedroPimples
12-20-2013, 05:45 PM
Oh look they let the cheat back in..

Most pointless poster in the history of cc..

The Black Hand
12-20-2013, 06:10 PM
How many troll accounts have u go now muscle's . Maybe the forum would like to know who the men behind the trolls are.Should I start a poll and ask them?I think this is six now by my count

The moderators could find this out for you. They have Pedros (and everyone elses) posting IP address... if he has several accounts, they could do a search by ip using Pedros ip and tell us all the other usernames posted by that ip. Just sayin'... friendly moderator?

mxz
12-20-2013, 06:18 PM
The moderators could find this out for you. They have Pedros (and everyone elses) posting IP address... if he has several accounts, they could do a search by ip using Pedros ip and tell us all the other usernames posted by that ip. Just sayin'... friendly moderator?Do you honestly think Pedro, Torgue, HTCBC et al are posting on the clear? Oh...young one, you have so much to learn.

The Black Hand
12-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Do you honestly think Pedro, Torgue, HTCBC et al are posting on the clear? Oh...young one, you have so much to learn.

Yeah, but stupid is as stupid does. I've admin'd 250,000 member forums before.

PedroPimples
12-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Torque has had more accounts than most the trolls put together.

Captain Torgue
12-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Torque has had more accounts than most the trolls put together.

Stalk much?

PedroPimples
12-21-2013, 03:33 AM
No. But each one is as unfunny and unclever as the last.
But keep trying to stalk me to find out who I am. So far you have proved yourself to be as good at that as you are at the game. Basically useless.

PedroPimples
12-21-2013, 03:34 AM
Do you honestly think Pedro, Torgue, HTCBC et al are posting on the clear? Oh...young one, you have so much to learn.

I post on the clear. I'm not a troll.

HTCBC
12-21-2013, 06:16 AM
I smell something sniff It smells like bull something

mxz
12-21-2013, 06:26 AM
I post on the clear. I'm not a troll.Imagine if B shared his proxy subscription password..."little skits" could easily be shown to the masses!

PedroPimples
12-21-2013, 06:57 AM
Haha that's be funny..
Where has he gone these days...

ploop
12-21-2013, 06:58 AM
Imagine if B shared his proxy subscription password..."little skits" could easily be shown to the masses!

i don't get it:(