PDA

View Full Version : Three days before Bad Santa's Arrival

SARDAX
12-19-2013, 07:53 PM
The news coming from the North Pole is awesome, The Bad Santa's have been working hard they are quickly approaching 400 Billion that will be distributed on the 22nd.

One very deserving faction will win the grand gift of 100 Billion Gree Dollars. The remaining amount will be spread out over many other factions,There is still time to enter just reply to the post, give the Santa's your Faction name and ID number and a note telling the Santa's about your faction. The only request is your faction must have a minimum of 20 members.
The Santa's want to give back to the Gree community these gifts, for all the support and rewards the members of Gree has offered them over the years.
Merry Christmas to all

Einszwei
12-19-2013, 08:02 PM
The real McCoys are very deserving of that prize, they are a great team and they are in need for new bonuses and walls.
On their behalf I will promise Santa milk and cookies and maybe a carrot for his reindeer ;)*
They are also deserving for being very fair and sportmanlike and not complaining on the bloody forums when matched up with unfair opponents

Faction ID 910 482 393

*(food and drink not provided please see terms and conditions for further information)

REDЯUM
12-19-2013, 08:59 PM
The 22nd is my birthday and it would be a great gift to my faction! To get a visit to my faction from him, a hard working group who has worked there way up to make REDRUM a great faction ... So Bad Santa if your out there, we should be on the nice list!! Faction code is 238644510 we will leave a spot open for you and some cookies by the door!!

Tony81
12-19-2013, 09:21 PM
HAN is deserving of this gift. I have just recently joined but they have adopted me as one of theirs. We are more than just a group of hardcore players but also friends. A long time member (who I will keep anonymous) was recently extubated after a fight with a very serious illness and I'd like to believe that our heartfelt prayers of HAN helped him through his battle. Choose HAN as we are a soon to become force in MW: 485-593-146.

Muffin
12-19-2013, 11:09 PM
My entry is for Rat Pack, 808376029. I've been with them for quite some time and experienced going from a top 100 team to a top 1000 team. We recently had a merger and ended up with the members that left coming back home because they preferred the friendly environment rather than the spend spend spend mentality. If we won, it would be used to keeping our friendships strong and buying a few of those ever so costly attack upgrades. In the end though, its all just pixel money, not the be all end all :)
Merry Christmas everyone!

Mastert55!
12-19-2013, 11:32 PM
I think SUP 1 needs it the most! Just kidding.
We are known as the Starting Over faction. Have risen in the ranks, a great man once said, "Started from the bottom, now we here" -Drake. We are now scraping up as much donations as we can to achieve total control over the MW world!!! Muahahahaha!!!!. We are a humble faction of just 56 members. We are about 24 upgrades away from total epicness. A long ways away. We aren't expecting anything but one, or 56, can just imagine for such help. Anything that is given will be taken with great appreciation. Damn, we will even make you a freakin pixelated Christmas card just for the hell of it! Our ID is 834660592. My ID is 426512909. Add me just for ****s and giggles. Thanks!

360 Joules
12-19-2013, 11:36 PM
What a great way to find out information on all of the top factions...just get their invite code, join their group, give them some cash and get all their player information/stats, etc while doing this...hmmm Very BAD Santa indeed if that is the hidden purpose...moooahahaha (maniacal laugh, clenching hands together!!)

Tr@inWreck
12-19-2013, 11:37 PM
Sof(starting over faction) 834-660-592..very good faction we have here..as our name suggests we all have come from differnt factions a while back and started over and we been doing great ever since..we are in need of more bonus on attack and def...so please santa help us with this kind gift and we will have u some milk,cookies,and a very nice thank you note for your generous and kind approach to this..thanks so much

Ivan the Dictator
12-19-2013, 11:59 PM
What a great way to find out information on all of the top factions...just get their invite code, join their group, give them some cash and get all their player information/stats, etc while doing this...hmmm Very BAD Santa indeed if that is the hidden purpose...moooahahaha (maniacal laugh, clenching hands together!!)

Damn, I didn't even think of it like that, nice strategy for them.

Mastert55!
12-20-2013, 12:05 AM
Damn, I didn't even think of it like that, nice strategy for them.

Agreed. sneaky Santas, always watching you, and if they can't, they bribe you....hmmmm
but still, free billion Gree dollars?!?! Who cares!

dpghost mobile
12-20-2013, 04:17 AM
I believe thats a very good plot, just before the WD event, a list of al top 250 teams with the high level / low def pointed out - this is worth some gree billions.
My advice to all - don't bring them even near your faction

REDЯUM
12-20-2013, 04:25 AM
After two battles your info is out of the bag anyways and being shared with another 50 factions .. I for one don't have a problem with it ...

deaddan
12-20-2013, 06:52 AM
Do you really think they are doing this to "spy" on your faction??? I would bet the teams they choose ( hopefully mine) would never/ Ever see them in battle? ,and if by some rare chance they did meet you in battle you would be steam rolled :) i think its a great, kind,and generous, idea .... DeadDan Massive Golden Balls !! :)

barrack
12-20-2013, 07:24 AM
The Mooshies would love to get a gift from Santa, as we are trying so hard to cement our place in the Top 1000, but it's getting harder and harder everytime. We hope with Santa's present we will be able to build a sustainable platform for a top 1000 finish.

Mooshie P's

Thief
12-20-2013, 07:30 AM
After two battles your info is out of the bag anyways and being shared with another 50 factions .. I for one don't have a problem with it ...

Exactly...If your in the top 25 Sup has pretty much mapped your entire team (unless you change all of your name to the same thing) in which case it doesn't really matter they will spend a few gold bars and find out...and then you are just a number for the remainder of the event.

The truth...they don't have anything to spend in game cash on....so why not run a PR campaign to be a little more popular during the holidays. If i was in their position i would do the same thing.

Tanner
12-20-2013, 07:50 AM
Exactly...If your in the top 25 Sup has pretty much mapped your entire team (unless you change all of your name to the same thing) in which case it doesn't really matter they will spend a few gold bars and find out...and then you are just a number for the remainder of the event.

The truth...they don't have anything to spend in game cash on....so why not run a PR campaign to be a little more popular during the holidays. If i was in their position i would do the same thing.

Nailed it.

IRL, the people who spend some other peoples' salaries every war can afford to do so. Besides, what's a millionaire to do with ANOTHER hundred Mil? Buy ANOTHER mini-sub for the yacht?

Giving money can be fun. If you think I'm wrong, I'm willing to bet you haven't tried it. ;)

Web323
12-20-2013, 08:34 AM
iDelph faction code 792952652. Bad Santa has paid me several visits which is fine since this is the month of giving. iDelph is a great faction with tons of players from all around. Since the merger with iBOB we have been back in are normal spot of Top 25 and with the Santa gift we will be able to purchase that Sea Attack and finish off Sea defense

Ryans67
12-20-2013, 08:40 AM
Mapping the intel of 250 factions? Who has that much time, or even cares.

Tony81
12-20-2013, 09:58 AM
Mapping the intel of 250 factions? Who has that much time, or even cares.

Question is, what's the going rate for selling your MW soul? My spy-price isn't that high. =)

pb23
12-20-2013, 10:34 AM
LMAO... nearly every single team in the top 500 is already logged. Your whales and point cows are flagged.

Now spying might matter to a team that the ENTIRE ROSTER doesn't have 30-45 million stats. Not in this case. That idea and the paranoia surrounding it should really be reevaluated. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Recognize a good thing when you see it and open your doors to the generosity. Shouldn't be taken for granted.

Our doors are open: 785-372-992

droffatsto50
12-20-2013, 10:51 AM
Wish luck to every faction and will say a congrats to them ahead of the competition :)

Jaebee
12-20-2013, 10:52 AM
I would have put our name in the hat, but that would have been too much like re-gifting or Indian gift (seeing how a good chunk of it came from my coffers)

back spasm
12-20-2013, 03:04 PM
Deception seekers!! 327 236 841!!! We are a top 150 faction. Our leader, Reece does so much for the faction, like make lists for all events and organizes everything and even gives people chance after chance to show some activity before booting. It's all about teamwork and that's exactly what we strive for, so please don't overlook us;) will be greatly appreciated!!!! Good luck to everyone and good work bad santas!

raju
12-20-2013, 05:07 PM
choose us..we are a newly founded faction about two months ago and we got top1500 constantly..we could like to have the money boost to buy us some bonuses to get us going since most of us dont really have a high IPH rate,we are a faction of 22 currently..our faction is Special Forces SAS ll ID 867602046...GodBless u all!!

Aldridge
12-21-2013, 12:15 PM
I believe my faction is the best and most deserving because ....
The beginning of October was the beginning of the end , our faction ( 680275587 NO FREELOADERS ) was subjected to the work of a mole. This person came in and started a chain of events that destroyed longtime friendships and a top 200 faction. We were left with nine good friends that I consider family and would obviously do anything for.
We now have 49/54 players all because nine people came together as a team and built back what was so harshly destroyed . NFL would use the gift to strengthen our troops and bonuses to make our new friends more powerful than ever before!
Thank you for considering my faction of friends !
Happy Holidays to you and yours
Sincerely , Aldridge (216 585 692)

R46Seal
12-21-2013, 10:02 PM
Hello there. As leader of the Dogs of War I feel we are deserving of this very generous donation you are dropping off to a worthy team. We have always maintained top 20 since the first war and have always had a strong team of 50-60 members. Until a couple of months ago, we had a disruption on our team where a previous leader manipulated Gree into giving him control of this team. This resulted in him removing 24 loyal, hard working members from the team without notice. I fought back and was able to get this team back and I currently have 26 members. Some of whom were the original members from the beginning.
I am rebuilding the team again but right now it has been slow building up the funds to buy the remaining sea boosts we need. I ask for your consideration if you can split the funds between several deserving factions.

Our faction ID is 841 358 140. Thank you for reading this. Have a safe and wonderful holiday season with your family and friends. Looking forward to another great year on Modern War.

Black Dragon, Leader of the DoW

Imagon Nakilya
12-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Please understand as everyone should,this is a great gesture to help some factions that might be struggling to make their team stronger,it's like Robin Hood ,steal from the rich to give to the poor,it's very noble and I for one can't wait to see who are the winners.

KERMIT.uk
12-22-2013, 03:31 AM
Jedi warriors 821575262
We've have been around since Brazil we've never made top 100 but been close once. Then as normal the top teams recruit our best players. We fall back to top 250 and start again. It would be good reward for those factions like us who are feeder factions to the top 50 factions.

Sir fisher
12-22-2013, 05:04 AM
DOGTOWN 133 673 702
Could do with your help a guild of 52 members always looking to improve and your generous donation will help us achieve attack bonuses which will help us loads at war,
hope I'm not to late with my Santa letter

Tate1234
12-22-2013, 06:17 AM
1SG could use a hand up! We were 968 in Mexico and 245 in the Netherlands, trying to climb higher. Bad Santa we need you!!!!!!!!! Thx. 553707523

Vegaman
12-22-2013, 08:04 AM
You better watch out.
You better not cry.
You better not whinge.
I'm telling you why.
Bad Santa is coming to your base.
Bad Santa gonna be in your face..
Bad Santa always wins the race...

He's making a list,
Checking it twice;
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.

He sees you when you're sleeping .
He knows when you're away.
He knows if you've got cash to collect.
So stay up for goodness sake.

With little pixel guns and 50 streak toys.
Unlimited gold and info on the boys.

He sees you when you're posting.
He knows when you say something.
He knows if you've been bad to GREE.
So be good for goodness sake.
Goodness sake.

Tito89
12-22-2013, 08:24 AM
http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2158891.jpg

I'll believe this little guerilla task force are actually doing what they say they will when I see it...

Kearne
12-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Hey, we are Scorpion's Den and we are a young vibrant faction.

if we were fortunate enough to be visited and gifted with some of those Gree dollars we would use out wealth to build parks, churches, art galleries etc............Naw, we need the cash for big walls and even bigger tanks, preferably tanks with nukes strapped to them.

Why should we be chosen over all the other deserving factions? Simple really.....it's the only way Santa gets his wife back! make with the cash or the Grinch gets Mrs Claus. Don't do it for us, do it for the children ;)

Faction ID: 845 072 997

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all!

Tr@inWreck
12-22-2013, 02:06 PM
thx bad santa..its no joke hes in our faction with 146b