PDA

View Full Version : Need a Guild!

ngraber87
12-19-2013, 01:08 PM
We are in need of a new guild (iOS). There are about 5 of us looking to move on due to inactivity from the rest of the crew. Most of us are above lvl100 and a couple of us have epic armor. Not looking for a guild that requires use of gems. Please pm me if you have spots available. We'd like to get in before the war tomorrow. Thanks!

DualsOnly
12-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Join Team Classic, all levels are welcome. We are looking for people who enjoy the game and want to help build up a Guild and make it a worthy competitor in future wars.

Guild Name: Team Classic
Guild Master: RatPoison
4 Max 5 Star Epics (Blazeborne, Northerner's Battlegear, Maelstrom, Beastmaster)
Max Red Kaleidescope Armor +
Several other max 4 star legendary + armors
Friend Code: XBF – DPB – FDX
Line ID: Duals Only
Sentinel: Also has several max Epics.

Looking for active members champion and high commander. Plenty of 5% increase in atk/def High Commander slots are open.

Guild level 15
10 Elemental Bonuses Purchased
Several members with maxed training fields

Quaakez
12-21-2013, 12:47 AM
NEW GUILD LINKED WITH TOP 50 GUILD!
Guild name CRIT HAPPENS android only!
Apply on line app to quaakez, frosteesnoman or zarlakk
Requirements 50+ with main guy having atleast 1000 atk and 1000 def

Zarlakk
12-21-2013, 12:52 AM
NEW GUILD LINKED WITH TOP 50 GUILD!
Guild name CRIT HAPPENS android only!
Apply on line app to quaakez, frosteesnoman or zarlakk
Requirements 50+ with main guy having atleast 1000 atk and 1000 def

He said IOS brother ;)

drakin
12-21-2013, 09:00 AM
We are in need of a new guild (iOS). There are about 5 of us looking to move on due to inactivity from the rest of the crew. Most of us are above lvl100 and a couple of us have epic armor. Not looking for a guild that requires use of gems. Please pm me if you have spots available. We'd like to get in before the war tomorrow. Thanks!

if you are in need of a new guild i am in need of active people and you guys would be a great improvement i am on 24/7 and i am actively advancing please respond my ID is WBF-YGB-CYM pleasle send join request in 2 hours when the 24 war is over

sinryu
12-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Desolation Over Death is a week old guild that placed 28 in most recent war remade from former guild DarkNights
DarnkNights placed 74 in past epic war after war the highest scoring bp war players decided to break off and make our own guild after breaking off in one week the guild is already level 23 and growing extremely fast has 10 boosts already and ready to buy another..

to join message kronoshere or Cloud89 on line messenger
requirements are mus be level 100+ so all members have the most possible base stats and health with epics level 70+ or atleast 3-4 maxed eb= armors
must be able to donate 700k+ a week
must have all expansions or working towards getting final expansion
must have 3-4 armor smiths rest training fields all level 2+
also must be able to use gems for war in the near future sometime after the next war our first war a week old guild ranked 28 we can only get better