PDA

View Full Version : Rival's List - Let me get this straight...

mistaheatmiser
12-19-2013, 06:16 AM
So, Gree has rolled out to random players an expanded rivals list that matches targets based on stats rather than level.

Let me get this straight...

So you are giving a minority of players a HUGE advantage by exponentially expanding their target list, while the rest of us are sitting ducks?!

"But...but you can rob them backkk..." NO! NO! that is NOT how this works. If a player out of my level range robs me, chances are I'll have lost their link by the time their 24 hour, hell even their 12 hour buildings are up.

I'm getting robbed blind. It's 9AM and and if I miss a tap by 3 minutes, its gone. And there is nothing I can do about it, no way I can exact revenge, unless on the off chance some idiot forgets to collect his buildings before going on a rob spree. Its free money for people 50 levels higher and 50 levels lower than me. What's worse is none of my rivals have anything to offer in return. I'm sitting on 4.5M IPH and I'm lucky to find someone who has upgraded their NC past 2 these days at my level

I don't know who's idea this was, but it was obviously not well thought out. I was getting past the stat inflation, the plethora of glitches and bugs (SOME OF WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN FIXED IN OVER A YEAR!), the increasingly ridiculous amount of gold needed to stay above the curve, but now you are messing with my hood. My pride and joy. My baby. I've spent almost 3 years cultivating it, and now its been painted with a big ole red target and I'm helpless to defend it. Here's to hoping that one day I'll enjoy playing this game again. For now, I'm just surviving.

Pitiful, incompetent, greedy, aloof, lazy...GREE is a model of good business sense for the social gaming community.

187omni
12-19-2013, 06:29 AM
1St ... dnt care.. make a quitting thread =p

candyson
12-19-2013, 06:37 AM
I personally like this change, even though I'm a low level

M$T Raw
12-19-2013, 06:44 AM
i like this change but im level 120 and havent had chance to try it yet, i dont care about people robbing me as long as i get more from them than they get from me

TZora
12-19-2013, 07:02 AM
ok .. i opt-in for expanded rivals list .. my id is 499 450 793. please give me entry to the super sharktank and also allow others to visit me .. i'm getting bored, i'd love some aliens visiting my hood hehe

Muj
12-19-2013, 07:02 AM
This is bs.. but not surprising.. they thought pushing the Raid boss out now was a good idea.. they probably think this is a good one too
not everyone can spend hours robbing people gree, can't even find anyone with decent IPH to rob still

I guess the only people who like it are ones with good stats and crappy IPH who rob everyday, just makes it better for them

TZora
12-19-2013, 07:21 AM
na, that's not true. i have a moderate iph (11 mil) but i'd just love to exchange some punches and kicks with higher level rivals :p

Top Dawg
12-19-2013, 07:57 AM
I'm getting robbed blind. It's 9AM and and if I miss a tap by 3 minutes, its gone. And there is nothing I can do about it, no way I can exact revenge, unless on the off chance some idiot forgets to collect his buildings before going on a rob spree. Its free money for people 50 levels higher and 50 levels lower than me. What's worse is none of my rivals have anything to offer in return. I'm sitting on 4.5M IPH and I'm lucky to find someone who has upgraded their NC past 2 these days at my level
Do you still have that GoTTi tag on your name? That alone increases the probability of robs/attacks tenfold ;)

HTCBC
12-19-2013, 08:08 AM
I would love for some big high level rollers to come visit but thats me im twisted like that, not so good for the weak tho

Travers
12-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Quit complaining about getting robbed. I for one would love this change, if you cant collect on time that is your fault. Hitting lvl 250s all day sounds satisfying to me. This will bring lot more fun to the game making new enemies everyday :)

TZora
12-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Quit complaining about getting robbed. I for one would love this change, if you cant collect on time that is your fault. Hitting lvl 250s all day sounds satisfying to me. This will bring lot more fun to the game making new enemies everyday :)
ditto! i'd love some new badass robbers/attackers in my hood! i had two entertainment clowns: Goose and PoSeiDon .. but they gave up weeks ago .. i can't believe indiots giving up on me like that .. #heartbroken

i need new clowns to entertain me :)

VisionaryShxt
12-19-2013, 07:13 PM
I am level 67. I only see 66,67,68 on my list. I'd love to see some 200's though. I opt in too :) 914 341 043

TZora
12-19-2013, 07:26 PM
u know what, mods could've asked who wishes to opt-in for expanded rivals list rather than slamming it on a few random players. i mean, if they had followed a proper method, they could've got some good feedback that could help them benefit more from w/e the hell they are planning to do.

Pitbulls
12-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Give it to everyone or no one at all. Either is fine. Just make it fair for everyone. This might finally be the reward for free active players.

TZora
12-19-2013, 07:51 PM
giving it to everyone? do you realize how many trouble tickets will be filed? not everyone would love to get robbed/attacked by lvl 250s .. some are really sensitive about getting robbed/attacked (no sarcasm intended), will they appreciate level 250s pounding them, especially when those level 250s are lame zero iph nuggets? :D

gold member
12-19-2013, 07:59 PM
I +1 your post. My level 70 was having too much fun with the level 200s. Robbed more in 1 day than I had saved for 3 months.

ok .. i opt-in for expanded rivals list .. my id is 499 450 793. please give me entry to the super sharktank and also allow others to visit me .. i'm getting bored, i'd love some aliens visiting my hood hehe

Pitbulls
12-19-2013, 08:03 PM
giving it to everyone? do you realize how many trouble tickets will be filed? not everyone would love to get robbed/attacked by lvl 250s .. some are really sensitive about getting robbed/attacked (no sarcasm intended), will they appreciate level 250s pounding them, especially when those level 250s are lame zero iph nuggets? :D

Personally there's more for me to gain, at my level there is an average of about 100k iph, I'm tired of looking for someone to rob in that. A 100k hood isn't worth my time at 2.5m iph

TZora
12-19-2013, 08:07 PM
Personally there's more for me to gain, at my level there is an average of about 100k iph, I'm tired of looking for someone to rob in that. A 100k hood isn't worth my time at 2.5m iph
been there .. visiting 100s of hood in a day in a hope to find good IPH rivals .. seriously!

mxz
12-19-2013, 08:18 PM
na, that's not true. i have a moderate iph (11 mil) but i'd just love to exchange some punches and kicks with higher level rivals :pYou can upgrade 2 buildings at once and you're only at $11M? smh...

TZora
12-19-2013, 09:06 PM
You can upgrade 2 buildings at once and you're only at $11M? smh...
if i had the mod, i would've been close to 20 mil iph :)

Laelia
12-19-2013, 09:27 PM
Players at much higher levels can see me but I cannot see them......wish this was available to everyone or not available at all

mxz
12-19-2013, 09:29 PM
if i had the mod, i would've been close to 20 mil iph :)Ah, ok...didn't realize you left FC that long ago! Time flies!

Jackhole
12-19-2013, 09:58 PM
Bump bump bump

matter0ni
12-21-2013, 08:19 AM
As someone with lowish stats (1.5m) and decent IPH (5m) I welcome this change, even though it means I will get punished more for delayed collects. It will make the game more exciting and fun, even though I have NEVER found ONE single player with similar stats and higher IPH, so really I lose out with this deal but it will be more fun anyway. I don't really care that much about getting robbed, it happens. Expecting people to collect on time, every time, is a little silly. Some people have lives.