PDA

View Full Version : why do we play this game? its a low graphics repetitive version of gta...

nico valentino
12-18-2013, 09:55 PM
Serious question... What draws us? Besides the fact i might hang it up cuz bull crap event scheduling burning me out. Howd you buy your first gold? Gta 5 you can rob hoods, drive cars, actually see the people you kill... If its the competitive side then why not call of duty or something of that nature? What hooked us to this crap graphics... No cars or grass havin ass game? Gree thinks they can suck us dry with this event but not i. Been working my ass off and playin nba 2k14 on my spare time. But im curious.guys do tell.

zboston_georgee
12-18-2013, 10:07 PM
I miss the past. I got the most satisfaction out of this game based on the aspect of building my hood and IPH and when def and atk points only mattered when you wanted to raid another persons hood

never have i or will i ever spend $ on this game.

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-18-2013, 10:18 PM
i think the biggest lure initially is the "Crime" city name. the criminal element. then building the hood is nice. you can get as serious or relaxed about building it.

Then there's the robbing and being robbed side to it. Actual consequences for not maintaining your hood. thats awesome. but then syndicates came out. and the social element really blew up.

as bad as things can get with screw ups, this game still rocks. ive never felt i had to purchase gold. i always bought because i wanted to. never felt compelled.

this is as complex a game in the mobile platform as is out there. for the genre that is.

GucciMane
12-18-2013, 10:27 PM
3 words: Low Time Investment

I haven't had a GTAOnline session last less than 10 minutes. Nothing would be accomplished in my personal life if I turned my xbox on even 1/100th of opening up CC

M$T Raw
12-19-2013, 04:24 AM
i love this game, i love spend so much mone on this game.

nice support, no bug, the best game.

my last spend was 2500 for get LTB, hope a new start soon.

this game is cheaper, take ur chance and get stats for some day's and spend again more :)

what a love :)

i need uzis anyway, i pay 500 uzis a real vault cash, i need 5000, u see how many gold u can have ? or real $ via paypal !

let me know.

im sure someone out there will have a nice bonus thanks to you

bravo 6 vk
12-19-2013, 04:42 AM
Yeah, call of duty is better in my opinion and I have finished playing all the versions including he latest COD: Ghosts :D

Fredfreddy
12-19-2013, 05:15 AM
Totally different games. It's like saying you prefer playing basketball instead of Risk. I like this game because it's in my pocket, and I can dedicate as much or as little time as I want to it, plus three's now a true social aspect to it as well since Syndicates started. They're always releasing new stuff, for better or for worse, and I love to watch people on this forum go at it. "Graphics" has nothing to do with why I like this game, though we do get the occasional comical loot item.