PDA

View Full Version : Help cj or someone that can with game reload.

Bill Shakes
12-18-2013, 09:43 PM
I, like a lot of people had an actual phone update 5 days ago and I cannot get my old base to load up. I do NOT want to start again at all and just finished helping to merge my faction with a top 500. It's exciting times in the game for me but I'm locked out. Can someone help me load this or push the data to my phone. What kind of info is needed? I've sent a ticket in last week and a follow up email and nothing as of yet. Help!!!!!!!!!!

Crowe77
12-19-2013, 04:18 AM
Try this, it worked for me.

From GEMH...

1. Go to Settings

2. Click Application or Apps

3. Click Manage Applications

4. Uninstall Modern War (You can uninstall MW from your App list if your device allows it)

5. Go back to Manage Applications

6. Find Google Play Store, then force stop and then clear data

7. Open Google Play Store app and let it update (if necessary relogin and accept the terms).

8. Install MW

Dilligaf13
12-19-2013, 11:14 AM
Try this, it worked for me.

From GEMH...

1. Go to Settings

2. Click Application or Apps

3. Click Manage Applications

4. Uninstall Modern War (You can uninstall MW from your App list if your device allows it)

5. Go back to Manage Applications

6. Find Google Play Store, then force stop and then clear data

7. Open Google Play Store app and let it update (if necessary relogin and accept the terms).

8. Install MWPersonally I wouldn't do this because this is what I did, it let me back in the game alright, it's made me start all over and there are a lot more in the same situation. I already start a thread about this. Try it if you want and maybe it will work for you, maybe it won't, doesn't matter, your still not in the game and doesn't look like gree is going to do anything about it any time soon.

Bill Shakes
12-19-2013, 05:55 PM
Well I tried that and it didn't work. I just saw the other thread about it. I'll do some work and more checking and see what happens