PDA

View Full Version : Make a personal milestone for guild wars

furyp
12-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Much like the arena and the epic bosses, why not make a personal milestone for guildwars? It awards people for their hardwork on top of what they get as a guild

Raichu
12-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Like this idea, so when i spend gems i get something other than rewards in return.

drygores
12-18-2013, 06:39 PM
Gree would love this. People would spend to get the extra prizes. Boosts, stones, some fodder.

firefly333
12-18-2013, 06:41 PM
I vote yea. I did 300K last war myself.

So many people I know are retiring, there has to be something new soon or this game will die.

bosskiller
12-18-2013, 06:52 PM
Great idea!

busteroaf
12-18-2013, 07:39 PM
Oh, so you mean like, for scoring X amount of points... or getting Y amount of wins.

Apparently this idea has NEVER been brought up before.

furyp
12-18-2013, 08:04 PM
Should be a point system just like the arena.

i don't know, maybe something more creative can be done in terms of the rewards for the personal milestones.

One of the disadvantages I can think of is that this may increase the competition for top 10 which not everybody may be happy about. On the other hand, people who scored lots of points from 11-100 don't get screwed over for pointlessly spending gems and failing to reach top 10.

Lonestar Light
12-19-2013, 04:08 AM
It makes sense.
Most wins, most points, most damage against guardians, most damage overall, etc. there's so many categories they can reward if they want.
And it's fair to the ones busting their asses (and their wallets is some cases)

Necromancers
12-19-2013, 08:39 AM
It'd be nice. It would challenge me to do even better at Guild Wars, and maybe drops some gems if I don't need them for anything else.

Doc Sharp
12-19-2013, 11:26 AM
This is a great idea. New scale for every war? Award fusion boost armors and gems, maybe special cloaks and achievements with new titles? There haven't been new achievements added in a long time!

A "General's Cloak" that gives a 2% stat boost for hitting the 300k mark? New design every epic war to match the armor being released? Please??

bosskiller
12-19-2013, 11:45 AM
This is a great idea. New scale for every war? Award fusion boost armors and gems, maybe special cloaks and achievements with new titles? There haven't been new achievements added in a long time!

A "General's Cloak" that gives a 2% stat boost for hitting the 300k mark? New design every epic war to match the armor being released? Please??

That cape idea is awesome! The percent boost has been suggested before, but the idea of a cape to match the epics is a really good one! :D

Theodorus
12-24-2013, 08:16 AM
Nice.

Maybe can put it inside My Profile/Guild as an achieve or some kind. As a record of the whole life for the knight.

Synovia
12-24-2013, 09:22 AM

That's a terrible, terrible idea.

knightsanddraggings
12-24-2013, 11:17 AM
A better idea would be to reduce the frequency of wars.

furyp
02-05-2014, 10:40 PM
I'm bumping this thread so more people can vote. This would solve part of the guild war reward problems. Encourage people to score instead of leech, give individuals rewards to players even if the whole guild ends up being #11.

pimmen8
02-05-2014, 10:56 PM
Gree you did this in world domination on modern war so why not here. love the idea, it would probably get me to gemming

The Hurricane
02-06-2014, 12:38 AM
This, I like this. I mean, only the #1 in guild wars get more encouraged to be #1 again by giving them epic+s, gems, fusion stones, fusion armors etc. But the other guilds get horrible legendaries and mostly ultra rares. This would encourage guilds to go higher and higher and also profit for GREE, if this happens, the guild war problems would all end. Just the energy bar, change it back. And GREE shouldn't add rewards like the arena rewards, then why would we spend thousands of gems to get super rares? At least keep an epic for the highest milestone and legendaries.

+1 this thread. GREE, implement this. NOW.

MWWM J
02-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Simply great idea. I'm all for this. Hoping Gree wishes up and takes this into consideration

Dianish
02-07-2014, 09:34 PM
More free stuff thrown in our faces we cant use?

Alot of the player can. Thats obvious. But since the arena was updated i have had enhanced enhancement fodder, armors for fusion, ect. I Keep using my fusion boosts on non important armors. If not, then there is 300+ armors laying aroundand just stacking more and more.

More rewards is not needed i'd say. Its best we actually have something to work for.. Something to achive. So far it has become just as easy as WoW - It was tough a long time ago but now you barely have to lift a finger to get what you want. Its a shame

OFc, the rewards would be lovely. More is better but more also ruins the fun. There is a line that shouldnt be crossed. It needs balance. I have never gotten so many armors as i do now - Only because of the arena. So many armors that i in fact have leveled several legendaries which i gave up on due to higher priority armors. I sit on nearly 10 mill gold, 200+ fusion stones(Lost track), and right now 481 armors i cant use. Also nearly 1000 keys (300+ enchanted keys and 500+ Silver keys ect.).

Hopefully you get my point. Not the best thinker in the morning. Coffee aint working yet :)

Jagerr94
02-08-2014, 02:19 AM
i'd love this. it'd give incentive to participate during guild wars!
nice idea OP