PDA

View Full Version : 4 Days before the Bad Santa Christmas Give away

SARDAX
12-18-2013, 04:19 PM
HoHoHo. Merry Christmas
I am beginning to make a list from the Mysterious Bad Santa's I have only received notes from five of them they're sending in nominations and amounts WOW. I have commitments for over 300 billion Gree Dollars so far
Keep tuned I'll be making Dailey posts as we count down toward the 22nd

On the 22nd I will announce all the faction winners including the grand prize of 100 billion Gree money, Then the Bad Santa's will be knocking on your faction door to join your faction for a moment place the money in your treasury. And out they will go ..........

alphakennybody
12-18-2013, 04:20 PM
This is wonderful.

pb23
12-18-2013, 05:07 PM
This is that same feeling i had when contemplating the mega millions ticket I did not end up buying a couple days ago. I want to... but the odds... sigh.

SARDAX
12-18-2013, 05:25 PM
This is that same feeling i had when contemplating the mega millions ticket I did not end up buying a couple days ago. I want to... but the odds... sigh.

Never give up most of the Bad Santa's are still in the Process of reviewing the posts. And there are various dollar amounts to be given away as well as the Grand Prize of 100 billion Gree dollars to help advance your faction