PDA

View Full Version : cj54, a+f care to comment?

M$T Raw
12-18-2013, 10:50 AM
not trying to be funny but can you please let us know whats happening about this uzi situation?

will the dropped rate be increased?

will it stay the same?

just some final confirmation because if the drop rate is raised il happily purchase gold to finish the raid boss, if it not we wont be spending a penny

RealTeflonDon
12-18-2013, 10:53 AM
@CJ45- its hard to resolve an issue through a support ticket when you have my email blocked....

M$T Raw
12-18-2013, 11:11 AM
you guys do know that players are buying itunes cards to give to other players for uzis so you guys dont get paid for em?

RealTeflonDon
12-18-2013, 11:14 AM
you guys do know that players are buying itunes cards to give to other players for uzis so you guys dont get paid for em?

They get the money at the end of the day (assuming the card gets used on gold).

We don't actually directly give money to GREE. It goes thru iTunes or Google Wallet, then either of those two companies disburse the money due to GREE... Either way, this event is a joke. Have fun buying uzis for 5gold a pop.

M$T Raw
12-18-2013, 11:20 AM
They get the money at the end of the day (assuming the card gets used on gold).

We don't actually directly give money to GREE. It goes thru iTunes or Google Wallet, then either of those two companies disburse the money due to GREE... Either way, this event is a joke. Have fun buying uzis for 5gold a pop.

i dont think players are spending the itunes cards on gold i think they are going elsewhere, not surprised with this sham

RealTeflonDon
12-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Ahh, I see what you're saying. Well, good for those players making a buck off of GREE's frugality & inability to respect its player population

M$T Raw
12-18-2013, 11:33 AM
well a+f is reading this right now so 1 of 3 things is going to happen

1. ban me
2.delete the thread
3. and this one is very unlikely... we will finally get an answer

RealTeflonDon
12-18-2013, 11:35 AM
Lets see door #3

M$T Raw
12-18-2013, 11:37 AM
hes gone offline so we got door 4..... ignored

RealTeflonDon
12-18-2013, 11:38 AM
A&F is a female, for future references

Fredfreddy
12-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Also for future reference, if you actually want an answer try not being a **** about it.

M$T Raw
12-18-2013, 11:55 AM
Also for future reference, if you actually want an answer try not being a **** about it.

hard not to be in the circumstances

RealTeflonDon
12-18-2013, 12:23 PM
ibtb

Thought you could only summon 1 of each level of boss *at a time?

Fredfreddy
12-18-2013, 12:27 PM
LOL ... that got deleted quick...

dribblin todger
12-18-2013, 12:30 PM
what?..lol

CJ54
12-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Yeah, we're checking that one right now.

Regarding the larger question, no, we are not going to raise the drop rate for this event but we are almost certainly going to for the next one.

RealTeflonDon
12-18-2013, 12:32 PM
If it gets repeated, you'll be in timeout with stoboot

M$T Raw
12-18-2013, 12:34 PM

Regarding the larger question, no, we are not going to raise the drop rate for this event but we are almost certainly going to for the next one.

thankyou for the info cj

Skillz4You
12-18-2013, 12:34 PM

So ummmmmmm What the heck is the majority of syndicate supposed to do? No syndicate even has half of what they need to finish.......

I heard this EXACT thing happened in KA and they got 300 orbs added to every ones account. Is it just screw CC these days? I do not mean to be rude CJ, but this is insane how you guys are running these raid bosses. First event everyone gets unknown amount of items taken away. Second event bosses freeze up like crazy. Now this? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, for ONE raid boss. Make things right BEFORE it ends.

Deadwater
12-18-2013, 12:38 PM

Then could you ask your team to make finishing this one much more valuable? Ie add a mod to the final prize
This will be the hardest raid boss to finish. And to this point the only reason to finish it is for some raw stats. Otherwise anyone can pass on it and not miss a beat.

RealTeflonDon
12-18-2013, 12:45 PM

Seriously, the drop rate needs to be improved if you're going to give us so little time to collect them... Like today...

*5 gold for 1 uzi is heinous*
*2670 energy used for 2 uzis is heinous*

I'm sure the previous two Raid Boss events were cash cows for GREE. This one, is just gonna be a flop.

dribblin todger
12-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Seriously, the drop rate needs to be improved if you're going to give us so little time to collect them... Like today...

I'm sure the previous two Raid Boss events were cash cows for GREE. This one, is just gonna be a flop.

Hes right, increasing the drop rate will increase the gold revenue you receive, simple maths, the more Uzi's out there, more syndicates actually attacking higher level Raid Boss'es and buying gold for energy refills...

E.g.E
12-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Well we all do tge same thing guys/gals... complain and complain and complain more. Who hears us... Unfortunately noone. What we do... Unfortunately nothing. What will happen. Unfortunately nothing. Will it change for the foreseeable future... definitely no. what we pay is just not enough. This is a game making million $$ s regardless we complain or not. So in short our words are worthless. As long as they get the $$ s doesnt matter whether it is from a happy customer or unhappy one. At the end what counts is revenue. Well will I stop spending soon? I guess no... Am I happy with the game... I guess I am as I am spending money on it? Then put up with it... If u dont want to then stop spending your money...

Joe bananas
12-18-2013, 02:27 PM
Thanks for replying cj.