PDA

View Full Version : Rivals List

Pages : 1 [2]

SicK ShoTz
01-01-2014, 07:13 AM
Well congrats to all the high level players who whined for days about getting robbed from lower levels. It was fun while it lasted.

TZora
01-01-2014, 07:16 AM
darn gree! why do u give something and take it back? either don't introduce such changes or if u're done introducing, DON'T freagin take it back .. i was having so much fun :(

SicK ShoTz
01-01-2014, 07:18 AM
darn gree! why do u give something and take it back? either don't introduce such changes or if u're done introducing, DON'T freagin take it back .. i was having so much fun :(

I know its was fun robbing people 60 levels higher than you. I hope it comes back one day.

Max Power
01-01-2014, 08:51 AM
whoever posted on my wall .. you or others, any difference? :DYes, there is a difference. When you accuse someone, by name, specifically, of an action, you better get it right.

Archee
01-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Nick - OJ
Att - 1.954k
Deff- 1.856k
IPH- 5.808k

TZora
01-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Yes, there is a difference. When you accuse someone, by name, specifically, of an action, you better get it right.
so u r saying, one indiot is different than the other? one indiot is better and the other is a complete moron? i thought u were a clan and what one says, others stick to it .. see, now u r telling me that iteachem isn't a dyke but other indiots are? eh .. some classy stuff here :D

OmgMileyCyrus
01-01-2014, 10:31 AM
darn gree! why do u give something and take it back? either don't introduce such changes or if u're done introducing, DON'T freagin take it back .. i was having so much fun :(they were beta testing it as far as I understand it! Over-react much? You look like a fool👎

therealbengie
01-01-2014, 10:47 AM
i for one, love the new rival's list! just had my first kill lol ..

http://imagesup.net/?di=1113884635521

and, that's my way of saying Happy New Year to indiots ... yeeeeehaaaaaa :D

why is the info on your screen shot so screwey? odd stats and odd number of equipement used

candyson
01-01-2014, 10:52 AM
why is the info on your screen shot so screwey? odd stats and odd number of equipement used
She's on android, so the display is different

Zendfrim
01-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Well congrats to all the high level players who whined for days about getting robbed from lower levels. It was fun while it lasted.this wasn't about level. It was about income and stats. High income players were the only ones penalized by this leach invasion. Now the invasion is over and things are finally right. Reverting the change to the rivals list was the correct action.

Gree, don't fk with the rivals list again. I would say thanks but you don't really deserve it.

Mikesardy
01-01-2014, 12:24 PM
If you don't want to get robbed go play sim city!
Now that the rivals list is back to normal it's back to being a pointless waste of time.
I'm lvl 113 with 4.5m IPH, for me to find even one rival worth robbing takes forever, refresh after refresh to find 1m IPH players. Why would I rob them and give them a link so they can come to my hood and take 4 times that amount. At least with the updated rivals list most players had the same attack and IPH at least it was this way in my case.

Brendan
01-01-2014, 12:44 PM
Now that the rivals list is back to normal it's back to being a pointless waste of time.
I'm lvl 113 with 4.5m IPH, for me to find even one rival worth robbing takes forever, refresh after refresh to find 1m IPH players. Why would I rob them and give them a link so they can come to my hood and take 4 times that amount. At least with the updated rivals list most players had the same attack and IPH at least it was this way in my case.

Why don't you level up then and stop complaining? It's not hard to do, I should imagine it's a lot harder not to level up.

therealbengie
01-01-2014, 01:05 PM
^^^this.

if you want to grow your stats slowly expect to be hanging around less developed players, you make your choices and play your own game.

SicK ShoTz
01-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Why don't you level up then and stop complaining? It's not hard to do, I should imagine it's a lot harder not to level up.

Why do I have to look through 15-20 hoods of players who no longer play and have 70k stats and 30k iph at level 180-190. I am level 185 with 7m stats and 5m iph and can search for days and not find a person with higher iph to rob. How is that fair?

OmgMileyCyrus
01-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Why do I have to look through 15-20 hoods of players who no longer play and have 70k stats and 30k iph at level 180-190. I am level 185 with 7m stats and 5m iph and can search for days and not find a person with higher iph to rob. How is that fair?lol! Not sure if serious....

But in case you're serious (omgwtfbbqhax) how is it unfair? Also I wouldn't post my stats if they were that meager. Your setting yourself up as a target to get milked.

SicK ShoTz
01-01-2014, 03:28 PM
lol! Not sure if serious....

But in case you're serious (omgwtfbbqhax) how is it unfair? Also I wouldn't post my stats if they were that meager. Your setting yourself up as a target to get milked.

Lol come find me

OmgMileyCyrus
01-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Lol come find memy stats are considerably higher but unfortunately I'm about 50 levels lower😢

Oracle001
01-01-2014, 04:06 PM

Yep, fairly topical response from the pro change side. It's better for ME so stuff the majority of good players that are worse off.

Like they said, level up or build your iph a bit further to where you don't even need to rob. I don't owe you an income.

SicK ShoTz
01-01-2014, 04:25 PM
my stats are considerably higher but unfortunately I'm about 50 levels lower😢

Bummer, was hoping someone with a decent IPH would come find me so I can rob them back. Everyone I find now is horrible. I think matching you against players with similar stats was better than only letting you find people around your level.

TZora
01-01-2014, 05:51 PM
everyone is saying that the rivals list is back to normal but i still see up to lvl 238 and i'm still getting visited by level 250 players. not complaining, but just happy that the action continues. i hope it is changed for you all but i like the way it is, i need action :D

CCKallDAY
01-01-2014, 06:04 PM
lol! Not sure if serious....

But in case you're serious (omgwtfbbqhax) how is it unfair? Also I wouldn't post my stats if they were that meager. Your setting yourself up as a target to get milked.But sick shotz might not be his ingame name..

Zendfrim
01-01-2014, 10:35 PM
I'm lvl 113 with 4.5m IPH, for me to find even one rival worth robbing takes forever, refresh after refresh to find 1m IPH players. Why would I rob them and give them a link so they can come to my hood and take 4 times that amount. At least with the updated rivals list most players had the same attack and IPH at least it was this way in my case.Do you guys ever come up with an original argument to counter a point made about not being robbed? I am ok with being robbed by folks that deserve to see my hood. The stats of said person should be a minimum of 40 mil per hr income. The income needs to match closely. That's not too much to ask. Your argument and mine are actually the same. Funny how that works. I will see you in sim city, chump. Odds are I will out-earn you there too.

Captain Torgue
01-02-2014, 01:12 AM
I will see you in sim city, chump. Odds are I will out-earn you there too.

This is AWESOME!!! The challenge has been thrown down!!!! How do you respond Mike? Will you battle Zen in sim city and post screen shots of your victory?

the schwayzz
01-02-2014, 10:21 PM
I was one of the people who tested this new rivals list, and i must say it was one of the best changes yet for the game. BRAVO, i say to GREE. before i would find people with millions attack and defense higher than me, and people with several thousand lower than me. i was either picking on someone or someone picking on me. But with the new rivals list i could finally attack the person who robbed me of several millions and win. Lets be honest here level does not mean jack squat in this game, its all dependent on the attack and defense. it sucks for the higher level with better building to get robbed, because of this rivals list, but there is no need for them to complain. crying about being robbed in Crime City is like crying because you died in CoD or crying because you have to poop after a meal... either way its part of the whole process and yes there are ups and downs to every thing but heres no need to let one robbery kill all your spirits. In all, this rivals list was my favorite change to the game, and i have been playing since september 2010, waiting for something this awesome to come along, and i hope this "beta" becomes an actual in-game thing. Well done GREE!!!!

TZora
01-02-2014, 10:26 PM
i'm on level 226 and i can see only up to 238. whereas, lvl 250 are constantly attacking me and the only lvl 250 i can attack/rob are the ones who attack me first. how is this fair? if a level 250 can attack me, i should be allowed to see all level 250 rivals in my list.

the schwayzz
01-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Soooooooooooo, it seems the majority is REALLY diggin this change. It's like wearing sandpaper panties! Ha!

...to someone that knows little about grinding in a game, this may seem like an alright change. Well...uh...it isn't!

Gree, Here's an example (do try to follow): You and a co-worker have been at the same job for two years. You were methodical, worked REALLY hard, and did well...the co-worker was hasty, got everything done as quickly as possible, and did crap work. After two years you made 40k more than your co-worker. How would u feel if one day your boss decided to drum up competition by offering your co-worker a (potentially) large chunk of your additional 40k going forward if he/she started to do better work? Seems fair right? Sure, the turd that made/did less would like it, but would you?

To anyone that thinks this is a rant. It's not. Just reasoning to try and show how the change does FAR more bad than good. Competition is great, but unless you're one of the top 20 players in the game, increasing your stats would lose all value. You'd just open yourself up to a whole new batch of robbers.

Does this model increase or decrease spending in the game? I say roll it out in full force. I'll chuckle when you remove the change later. LOL!

alright dude lets not blow this out of proportion or anything... JESUS lets take it down a notch! anybody here has the potential to keep all this precious money in their hood that regenerates the next day if they get to their hood a couple minutes before and wait for the building to be ready to harvest. its only the players neglect to the game, causing them to get to their buildings late, which is when people rob them.. if you harvest your buildings immediately i guarantee they wont get robbed. the new rivals list idea is the greatest change attempt ive seen my whole 3 years a playing, and i hope they keep it

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-03-2014, 12:27 AM
.... anybody here has the potential to keep all this precious money in their hood that regenerates the next day if they get to their hood a couple minutes before and wait for the building to be ready to harvest. its only the players neglect to the game, causing them to get to their buildings late, which is when people rob them.. if you harvest your buildings immediately i guarantee they won't get robbed.

You're right if you like to 'live by the alarm'. That equally applied before as well.

the schwayzz
01-06-2014, 01:00 PM
i'm on level 226 and i can see only up to 238. whereas, lvl 250 are constantly attacking me and the only lvl 250 i can attack/rob are the ones who attack me first. how is this fair? if a level 250 can attack me, i should be allowed to see all level 250 rivals in my list.

Okay, well is only seems unfair for the time being, because GREE made a interesting/ballsy decision of making this a beta only given to certain people. But, when andif this new rivals list happens, it will seem fair because not only will 250s be able to see you bitt hen you will be able to see them. However, it does become unfair for the people who delete all their buildings because they just launch all-out attacks on anybody with a good income, knowing they will not fight back because there is nothing to take.. trust me, just take a chance after this one and if you still do not like the rivals list after all the patching goes through, then you can be opposed to it, bringing back the current crapy list. GREE just want to make the game enjoyable

CCforum
01-06-2014, 07:30 PM
alright dude lets not blow this out of proportion or anything... JESUS lets take it down a notch! anybody here has the potential to keep all this precious money in their hood that regenerates the next day if they get to their hood a couple minutes before and wait for the building to be ready to harvest. its only the players neglect to the game, causing them to get to their buildings late, which is when people rob them.. if you harvest your buildings immediately i guarantee they wont get robbed. the new rivals list idea is the greatest change attempt ive seen my whole 3 years a playing, and i hope they keep it

My IPH is almost $7m/hr. I get robbed all the time. I'm on top of collecting as much as possible, but the payout times are all different. You can't possibly "harvest your buildings immediately". I don't get mad when I'm robbed. I understand it's part of the game, but from someone who has worked on their IPH as much as the other stats, I do find the change to be favoring to those who haven't worked as hard to build their accts. Seems a bit backwards.

the schwayzz
01-09-2014, 12:40 PM
My IPH is almost $7m/hr. I get robbed all the time. I'm on top of collecting as much as possible, but the payout times are all different. You can't possibly "harvest your buildings immediately". I don't get mad when I'm robbed. I understand it's part of the game, but from someone who has worked on their IPH as much as the other stats, I do find the change to be favoring to those who haven't worked as hard to build their accts. Seems a bit backwards.

FINALLY!! Someone has actually made a valid point for this new rivals list. With any type of change in this game there will always be pros and cons that come with them. Perfection is pleasing everyone, which is impossible to do sadly enough. But, the majority of the LTB's have been favoring those with the high IPH such as you yourself. It is unfair that basically anyone under the level of 120 can't get the final prize for buildings such as West Side Fine Gems, Slay Belles, and or Transtech Buildings. It sucks like why dont they make a cheaper building for people of lower levels. I don't know, but my point is there is always good and bad in everything in this game, it can't be perfect. There are things that favor the higher and most powerful people, and there are things that favor the lower level and weaker people with events like the epic bosses.

Fredfreddy
01-09-2014, 12:43 PM
It sucks like why dont they make a cheaper building for people of lower levels..

Odd that you would post this right after they just made an extremely cheap LTB

djonny88
01-09-2014, 01:10 PM
I am being attacked by levels a lot lower and a lot higher then me since yesterday. Is there some kind of issue with the rivals list? Though I can only see levels within 1 higher and lower of mine...

I now can attack people which are 4/5 levels higher as me really great, but also bad because i now cannot find people with 500 maffia members because i do not have 500 maffia members yet

TZora
01-09-2014, 07:57 PM
i'm still getting attacked by lvl 250 but can't see them in the rivals list ... unfair

iteachem
01-09-2014, 08:08 PM
i'm still getting attacked by lvl 250 but can't see them in the rivals list ... unfair

I gave you a bunch of links but you didn't return fire....

PawnXIIX
01-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Finally I think all the 250s have finished attacking for 2 weeks straight and have fallen asleep :D

TZora
01-09-2014, 08:48 PM
I gave you a bunch of links but you didn't return fire....
first of all there many reasons/excuses (w/e u wish to call them) ..

raid boss is on .. lag has killed everything. i can't even reach the news section and i get the favorite wait/report/close screen. then scrolling through the news is a pain in the butt. every 3 seconds the screen freezes because it can't load stuff from the server. DON'T anyone dare say my phone is crap! :D

then comes the nicer part .. it is not only you who's attacking me. i have a huge bunch of lvl 250 ticks and leeches trying to rob my buildings. know what, ppl rarely get their hands on my 24/48 hour builds but i've allowed those builds to be robbed since last couple of days cuz i'm freagin bored to even open this app. i check the RAM, 350 MB free but the game rocks!

finally, what happened to your "i give u 20-0 every 2 hours" lmao .. indiots attack me once every 15 hours .. so u mean to say if a rival doesn't hit back, u give up on attacking/robbing? nice thing to know .. i'm sure your rivals would love to know, just play dead if u can't beat a particular indiot .. they'll simply walk away. is this the kind of impression you wish to leave? go on, i'm waiting you to call out Touche! :p