PDA

View Full Version : Epic Fail with this Raid Boss Event Gree!

The Billionaire
12-17-2013, 11:49 PM
This raid boss event is a disaster.

Syndicates haven't had enough time to collect Uzi's and i'm pretty sure most teams are already out of Uzi's which kind of puts a downer on the whole event.

If you think players are going to purchase Uzi's at a price of 5 gold for one Uzi you are very much mistaken. It should be the other way round, 1 gold for 5 Uzi's. You'll make more money from teams having lots of Uzi's and being able to take part in the event during the length of its duration.

The Raid Boss event should really be the last event on the mission list. Or start letting Uzi's drop from PvP and robberies as well.

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 11:51 PM
Bingo!!!!!!

HavingFun
12-17-2013, 11:52 PM
Exactly. Uzis should drop from fights and robs just like cases do for case events.

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 11:55 PM
1 uzi per 5gold = laughable.

mike jones
12-18-2013, 12:01 AM
We had 100 Uzis... clearly no gold will be spent here.

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-18-2013, 12:01 AM
agree with op. however, theres an ltq tomorrow. should reserve judgement until then i think.

cubic
12-18-2013, 12:04 AM
We started with 120 Uziīs and have been trying to go superslow, but it doesnīt matter, we ainīt getting anywhere with no uziīs. So thumbs down for this event.

RealTeflonDon
12-18-2013, 12:04 AM
agree with op. however, theres an ltq tomorrow. should reserve judgement until then i think.

Not really considering that 1000 energy nets less than 4 uzis on average... the 5gold per uzi is still a better "deal"..

Supermark
12-18-2013, 12:08 AM
Just spend 3000 energy and got 4 uzi's.

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-18-2013, 12:08 AM
Not really considering that 1000 energy nets less than 4 uzis on average... the 5gold per uzi is still a better "deal"..I was assuming the dataset wasnt released yet for that ltq. perhaps the data is already out and drop rates wont change. either way, No Modifiers on prizes.

Munch on it
12-18-2013, 12:19 AM
Had 2000 Uzis and they are all gone now, still need a lot more.
Used 5000 energy and got 3 Uzis lol

Evil Pritt
12-18-2013, 12:29 AM
This game is getting to commercial, i play for fun, not to waste all my money

domw001
12-18-2013, 12:57 AM
What pisses me off, is that in Kingdom Age you can purchase Raid orbs with Honor points (Respect points)

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
12-18-2013, 01:05 AM
yep respect points would be a good use for buying uzis
I don't understand why gree are so stupid, lots of players will spend gold to get on every boss to get prizes, and complete the higher levels; very few players (if any?) will be biuying uzis with gold.

M$T Raw
12-18-2013, 01:45 AM
We had np problem spending gold to refill health to keep attacking which many of us did, but buying Uzis? We wont be doing that not even to finish normal mode (stuck on 22/22) thanks to Uzis

Stooboot
12-18-2013, 02:20 AM
Buying uzis with RP would b nice most ppl have millions at this point not even sure y RP exists or is still given out. I spend all mine on doomsday frags, its a complete rip off but at least u gain some stats. Also whos the 3 of people they "say" they havent run out of uzis? R they even summoning bosses?

Bloede Tussi
12-18-2013, 02:20 AM
Until now EVERY raid boss was a problem! In first one Gree started stealing rewards, in second one some bosses didn't die and we had to wait till time is up to summon new ones. And this one? Well, we all know...

Muj
12-18-2013, 02:26 AM
Surely they'll lower uzis required for the event.. If they dont, they'll be facing a bigger loss since no one's gonna buy uzis with gold & thus no one spends gold on the event..
If they didnt think of this already, they better start thinking..
I was right then! I should just buy out gree, will probably make more money than them

sister morphine
12-18-2013, 03:23 AM
Voted no, but then again I only had 10 which isn't enough to do even level 1 normal. Pathetic!

And a second for the call to be able to use respect points for buying Uzis. Heaven knows some purpose has to be made for the useless coins now.

N41LZ
12-18-2013, 04:18 AM
Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

Muj
12-18-2013, 04:22 AM
Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss
stop giving them ideas..

Zippy69
12-18-2013, 04:33 AM
Syndicates on 13/22 of normal and have run out...

didn't bother attempting Elite & want to try to get the 47K reward instead of the lower reward for Easy...

did think we'd get further than this before we ran out but, event was Called Far Too Early, as UZIs only just started dropping.

what really p*sses me off, is that before the Ixtab Gang Event, the Special Weapons were dropping for weeks...
we left hundreds behind when event finished because, back then, we weren't strong enough to go far in event...

now we've got the strength (physical starts & in depth/numbers) but we can't get the special items to drop!

Make them Drop for Robberies and Fights, as well Jobs & increase that stupid drop rate...

NB: I used 14-1500 Energy Points this morning without picking up a Single UZI - That is just Total B*llsh*t!!!

reticlover
12-18-2013, 04:59 AM
its actually 2 uzis for 5 gold. still not worth it. our syndicate has 100 uzis left and in on last of last level of normal, hoping the ltq will give a higher drop rate

Zippy69
12-18-2013, 05:39 AM
LMAO around 1200 energy just spent in West Side for Solitary UZI (& that was on very last hit!)

Total BS!!!

Minimum Drop Level should be 2 for that amount of energy but, realistically, it should be 4!

mb402n
12-18-2013, 05:40 AM
I was starting to think that Gree was just completely incompetent with this sort of nonsense but now I know for sure that all they want to do is intentionally screw all of their customers. There will be no way in hell I will be spending that type of money on uzi's.

The Godfather
12-18-2013, 05:50 AM

Syndicates haven't had enough time to collect Uzi's and i'm pretty sure most teams are already out of Uzi's which kind lof puts a downer on the whole event.

If you think players are going to purchase Uzi's at a price of 5 gold for one Uzi you are very much mistaken. It should be the other way round, 1 gold for 5 Uzi's. You'll make more money from teams having lots of Uzi's and being able to take part in the event during the length of its duration.

The Raid Boss event should really be the last event on the mission list. Or start letting Uzi's drop from PvP and robberies as well.

Completely agree with this post I spend more money on gold during the event but me and everyone in my syndicate are point blank refusing to spend 5 gold on one Uzi, GREE s greed is showing here but its them that's losing out, only mugs spend 5 gold on 1 Uzi. GREE should have called themselves GREEDY.

SemoreButtz
12-18-2013, 07:04 AM
While I like the idea of the raid boss event it have been a failure. Fist one good prizes taken back, second one had to turn to black market to complete it...this time the time was so short and drop rate so poor there are not even any to buy on black market...EPIC fail Gree! Good news is I will get to sleep through the night instead of having to set my alarm to to a FA on a lvl 100 boss throughout the night

TUPAPI714
12-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Syndicates on 13/22 of normal and have run out...

didn't bother attempting Elite & want to try to get the 47K reward instead of the lower reward for Easy...

did think we'd get further than this before we ran out but, event was Called Far Too Early, as UZIs only just started dropping.

what really p*sses me off, is that before the Ixtab Gang Event, the Special Weapons were dropping for weeks...
we left hundreds behind when event finished because, back then, we weren't strong enough to go far in event...

now we've got the strength (physical starts & in depth/numbers) but we can't get the special items to drop!

Make them Drop for Robberies and Fights, as well Jobs & increase that stupid drop rate...

NB: I used 14-1500 Energy Points this morning without picking up a Single UZI - That is just Total B*llsh*t!!!

Damn, you messed up! you should of gone for at least the easy prize which comes out to a total of 50k attack.

We are stuck on 17/20 easy and normal completed itself to 7/22 we should be able to finish at least easy mode and get to about 11/22 normal.

Something is something.

Bartolo
12-18-2013, 10:30 AM
Also whos the 3 of people they "say" they havent run out of uzis? R they even summoning bosses?

I have 25 uzis left but am not strong enough to beat a lvl 60 boss, have enough uzis to summon 3 lvl 30 bosses or care about the easy event, so I'll probably end the event with 25 uzis... also have 2 uzis on my char if anyone wants to buy them from me for 50 mil.

The Godfather
12-18-2013, 10:43 AM
I have 25 uzis left but am not strong enough to beat a lvl 60 boss, have enough uzis to summon 3 lvl 30 bosses or care about the easy event, so I'll probably end the event with 25 uzis... also have 2 uzis on my char if anyone wants to buy them from me for 50 mil.

I'd buy them off you but how can we trust we would actually get there Uzi's?

Gato blanca
12-18-2013, 11:12 AM
The amount of xp gained to get the uzi, does not really get rewarded by the prizes. Espacially not in small syndicates. It is just not worth it.

dribblin todger
12-18-2013, 12:14 PM

Syndicates haven't had enough time to collect Uzi's and i'm pretty sure most teams are already out of Uzi's which kind of puts a downer on the whole event.

100% agreement, silly thing is the more Uzi's that are out there... needing 5k Uzi's to complete when you've only got 2 is not going to encourage anybody to part with gold, specially at 5G a go... this Raid Boss has fallen into being a non event and to be honest its put a downer on a fun game. Take note Cree, you have to give to receive, right now the game is in stalemate.

RealTeflonDon
12-18-2013, 12:27 PM
"Right now the game is in a stalemate"

Well put. I like that.

Miss E
12-18-2013, 12:35 PM
I am not one to complain about this game/app. I don't complain about the overwhelming amount of glitches, about the number of players that have found "creative ways" of playing the game, I have never requested a refund, I have never sent in a ticket BUT today I am at the point where I am p*ssed off.

I can't decide if the timing of this event was a complete brain fart, or if they really are trying to get us to pay 5 gold bars for one Uzis. Did they look at their profit statements and realize they weren't getting a Christmas bonus this year or something?

I 100% understand that Gree is a business and NEEDS to make money/profits but really? This was very poor planning on Gree's part and at some point they really need to understand that we as players/customers will have a breaking point.

Zinger _
12-18-2013, 12:46 PM
This is ridiculous. GREE staff would want to take their heads out of their asses and think about the customers for once, because if this keeps up.....they won't have any.

RealTeflonDon
12-18-2013, 12:48 PM
This is ridiculous. GREE staff would want to take their heads out of their asses and think about the customers for once, because if this keeps up.....they won't have any.

Bingo!!!!!

gunny22
12-18-2013, 02:25 PM
Our syn could not beat the L100 of the previous raid boss.
At least we don't have to worry about that any more. Never going to make it that far by lack of uzis.

KingOW
12-18-2013, 02:46 PM

A normal day at Gree's office

http://wemeantwell.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/head_up_ass.jpg

Grecoref
12-18-2013, 02:51 PM

Very well said. I applaud you

Vic Mackey IR
12-18-2013, 05:13 PM

This is an epic fail. Whoever is approving the plan for these events needs to go back to coding pop-up windows. Just a suggestion Gree, but try PLEASING your customers for once instead of seeing how much money you can wring out of them. You may find that happy customers refer new players and expand your revenue base.

mulabenzy
12-18-2013, 05:35 PM
I think its time for a gold boycott.

Guisseppe17
12-18-2013, 05:41 PM
I think it's time their CO or whatever takes a trip to San Fran and fires every last one of their employees and starts over. How much harassment do they have to take before they get a clue? I've played so many iOS games, I swear half the App Store is in my purchased list. But not once have I ever come across a game with so many complaints, or where the entire player base hates the game developers. Ya think that would be a hint to change your game plan....

mulabenzy
12-18-2013, 05:43 PM
I think it's time their CO or whatever takes a trip to San Fran and fires every last one of their employees and starts over. How much harassment do they have to take before they get a clue? I've played so many iOS games, I swear half the App Store is in my purchased list. But not once have I ever come across a game with so many complaints, or where the entire player base hates the game developers. Ya think that would be a hint to change your game plan....

They arent changing because their pockets are still getting fatter. I guarantee if we shook em a little bit, they would fall to their knees.

mulabenzy
12-18-2013, 05:44 PM
All we need is a little give and take. They have been constantly taking and constantly getting more and more consumed with greed. We just need a little consideration. A happy customer is a daily customer.

merlin490
12-18-2013, 05:46 PM
What pisses me off, is that in Kingdom Age you can purchase Raid orbs with Honor points (Respect points)

I remember 1 raid boss in kingdom age, they gave every player 250 orbs(tokens) this is ridiculous .

ILikeTheAbuse
12-18-2013, 07:49 PM

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vsgryv.gif

GucciMane
12-18-2013, 10:37 PM
It was my leaders birthday so I bought her some Uzis

The thought was there, but I only bought her 10, lmao.

I bought a name change to Kief Wellington with the rest of it

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-18-2013, 10:55 PM
this poll has the biggest turnout ive seen in a while. Only thing that could come close to this kind of action would probably be a Molly Maguire poll.

Hubkap
12-19-2013, 12:29 AM
My syndicate still has almost 2000 donated Uzis left but they are absolutely freaking useless because we've been stuck on level 17/22 Normal all day and can't go any further due to another @)#*!% glitch...

I'm not sure how long that number of Uzis would last (obviously not enough to finish the entire event but we would have gotten a few more from the ltq) but it would be a nice change to have a trouble-free event here for once. As I mentioned in the thread about how my syndicate can't get past 17/22, I honestly don't remember an event that did NOT have issues and / or glitches!!

So freaking frustrating... I spout off more and explain our issue in the thread below but well put Billionaire, this ongoing crud is absolutely unacceptable. And I'd be very, very surprised if anything changes for the better or if somehow we received an apology, a fix, restitution, stuff (gold, or the prizes we WOULD have won if not for the glitch and Uzi issue, etc).

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?77763-RAID-Boss-glitch-Arghhhh!-Anyone-else&

TZora
12-19-2013, 01:56 AM
time to look at a previous thread i posted almost 2 months ago ... http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71863-Another-6-months-at-the-most!

i can see my prediction coming true :)

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-20-2013, 06:10 PM
I wonder how many teams used gold on this event. Can't imagine many. If I understand correctly, FC didn't.

HavingFun
12-21-2013, 05:21 PM
From amount of threads going about Uzis, Bill is right, epic fail. At least we all had a chance to make more friends.