PDA

View Full Version : SAS Legacy

Shadypal
12-17-2013, 05:37 PM
You ranked #2 AGAIN
You whined about FC AGAIN
You accuse them of spending more money than you AGAIN
You troll their threads AGAIN

You are like that 3rd grade girl that pushes a kid in the playground because deep down you love them but don't want anyone to know. Get over it already.

FC retired with a bang. Gratz on being the runner up for years but now you can be #1. Too bad everyone knows your legacy will always be "that #2 syndicate".

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 05:39 PM
For "years", you say? That's just lol.

Ps- SAS will be #1 next event.

Luv4SAS
12-17-2013, 05:41 PM
For "years", you say? That's just lol.

Ps- SAS will be #1 next event.

......Because FC retired.

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 05:42 PM
And?

/char..

Luv4SAS
12-17-2013, 05:54 PM
And?

/char..

If you don't understand the implication behind what I posted, then you are quite simply stupid.

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 06:00 PM
But FC retired. Rendering your implication moot.

mxz
12-17-2013, 06:10 PM
Don't you have to do something before you have a legacy?

The only thing they have a history of is unfettered cheating and hacking.

Tommy_K
12-17-2013, 06:16 PM
will sas really be the fixed nr1 next war?

LO and SC both proved they can pu up points, whats to say that with fc gone they won't feel nr1 is up for grabs?

Luv4SAS
12-17-2013, 06:26 PM
But FC retired. Rendering your implication moot.

<sigh> Ok, I shall spell it out for you..... The ONLY reason why SAS will take the #1 spot, is because FC retired and LET them.

I'm not a fan of either team..... As I've said before, I'm just a troll who gains amusement by watching idiots who continue to play the game. However, I must point out the facts- SAS will ONLY be #1 because fight club handed it to them on a silver platter.

indians
12-17-2013, 06:28 PM
Don't you have to do something before you have a legacy?

The only thing they have a history of is unfettered cheating and hacking.

Excellent point mxz; your legacy of being a gigantic wanker is far more admirable.

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 06:29 PM
I wouldn't exactly consider it a silver platter considering they are still going to have to put the time & money into it.

SAS BOT
12-17-2013, 06:38 PM
people spend money on this game?

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 06:39 PM
people spend money on this game?

Yes, and too much of it I'd add

Luv4SAS
12-17-2013, 06:40 PM
I wouldn't exactly consider it a silver platter considering they are still going to have to put the time & money into it.

That is true..... I'll give you that. But considering the IP distribution amongst top 3, unless something changes..... I imagine they'll be unchallenged. If FC hadn't retired, they'd most definitely be #2, so no matter how you slice it..... They get a victory, but it's tainted.

FC is ingenious, because not only do they go out essentially unblemished (except for a trivial battle or so, which is irrelevant in the scheme of wars), they do so while simultaneously tainting SAS' takeover....... At least for a while, till SAS proves themselves. Right now, they haven't, because dominant as they might be..... They haven't actually won sh!t.

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 06:43 PM
Touché my G..

Now if I could just get a mod to respond to my thread.

Luv4SAS
12-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Touché my G..

Now if I could just get a mod to respond to my thread.

I feel ya.... Good luck with that! The mods work for Gree. All I Can say, is taper your expectations accordingly!

Lab5394
12-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Who says SAS will be #1. Without FC there to push them they might stay at #2 or they might even fall down a rank or two. Only time will tell. Personally I don't care. You don't have to have any "skills" (if that's what you want to call it) to be at the top you just need to be willing to waste unreasonable amounts of money on this game.

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Who says SAS will be #1. Without FC there to push them they might stay at #2 or they might even fall down a rank or two. Only time will tell. Personally I don't care. You don't have to have any "skills" (if that's what you want to call it) to be at the top you just need to be willing to waste unreasonable amounts of money on this game.

Fully agree.
No skill required.
Just the disposable cash to blow.

sam0621
12-17-2013, 10:49 PM
I don't understand why ppl outside of sas and fc talk on these posts. Unless you have something useful why even post? Fc retired so what Sas will take no 1 now ok thats a given but it doesn't come on a silver platter. Gold is not free. To score 30m plus ip cost thousands of dollars maybe hundreds of thousands fc stayed on top because they spent the most plain and simple sas was second because they spent the second most. Hopefully these FACTS will help stop all these stupid forum fights. If you don't like sas or any top 10 team spend your money and beat them otherwise leave it

sam0621
12-17-2013, 10:50 PM
And whats wrong with 2 out of at least 4000

sister morphine
12-18-2013, 03:39 AM
Because 2nd place is still the 1st loser :D
Why you wish to make out dumping more money than anybody else to come "first" is an achievement worthy of undying admiration is a mystery. I could say the same about second, or third, or..... you get the idea though.

mxz
12-18-2013, 06:52 AM
Why you wish to make out dumping more money than anybody else to come "first" is an achievement worthy of undying admiration is a mystery. I could say the same about second, or third, or..... you get the idea though.At least they were a part of the winners, I suppose. 2nd can't claim to have accomplished anything over first.

sister morphine
12-18-2013, 07:43 AM
At least they were a part of the winners, I suppose. 2nd can't claim to have accomplished anything over first.
The prizes for top 3 are a lot different to when I was in SAS (although that does bring its own set of problems for the game longer term, just look to see how unbalanced KA has become), but back then the feeling was pretty universal that 2nd and 3rd prizes were better than that for 1st, which just got bragging rights. ;)

cditti
12-18-2013, 08:53 AM
It would be funny if FC retirees were in the number one spot this round.

Shadypal
12-18-2013, 07:43 PM
It would be funny if FC retirees were in the number one spot this round.

FC is changing their name to "True SAS" this way SAS can finally say SAS was #1.

SilentAssassin
12-19-2013, 02:26 AM
I LOL'd at these posts.

As for the money aspect yes... We spent second most but we are also strategic. As an officer I can tell you a lot of time is spent figuring out the most gold effiencient way to do things. Yes we have tons of gold, yes we will go for first and take it, but we are smart about it.

Any past or present SAS member will tell you our strategy is everything and gold comes second. Without one of those two what we have done wouldn't have been possible. The gold is obvious, but strategy is key.

Does anyone remember the first cc war where SAS took third by 5 million points ?
A newly created group of people that met only because of syndicates.
We weren't a previously made group like fwd or cold karma. We were newly created and blew them out of the water due to gold (proper recruiting) and strategy. Take a look at the top 10 groups right now... Not many originals around but SAS still lives on and is stronger than ever. We could have broke 100 mil last war but we didn't... Why you ask? Because we are smart and don't give into gree. A spending war only benefits gree, not the players or the longitivoty of the team.

Family always comes first over first place. Well now we are first and are a massive family. The biggest in crime city.

If you say we haven't accomplished anything you're kidding yourself.

Haters gon' hate
We don't care, we are going to keep helping the cc community and not give into gree and give them spending wars... Well unless someone is crazy enough to think they can take us. Be ready to put up more IP than you've ever seen in that case.

Do we want to do that? No
Do we have the gold to do that? ;)

mxz
12-19-2013, 04:47 AM
A newly created group of people that met only because of syndicates.
We weren't a previously made group like fwd or cold karma. We were newly created and blew them out of the water due to gold (proper recruiting) and strategy.You forgot the part about being founded, partially, on the principal of cheating to win.

Founded? Eh, you guys did (and do) a great job recruiting the known cheaters.

reticlover
12-19-2013, 07:35 AM
all i can say is everyone better be glad i didnt win the mega millions tuesday, cause sas6 would be 2nd next month