PDA

View Full Version : Why is the Raid Boss event here right now?

jmeijer
12-17-2013, 04:00 PM
Dear Gree,

Thanks a lot for the Raid Boss event. My syndicate really enjoyed the previous two events and I was happy spending one or two vaults to help my syndicate get the Elite grand prize. But this is just too much for a lot of people. It burns us out, to have such a major event right after the war ended. We would've preferred an individual LTQ, a collect-10 or a regular boss event.

Come on, people need a short break and we need more Uzis. We need 7128 Uzis to complete the event - with perfect overlap - and we have 1800 atm. There is no way that me and the others in my syndicate will spend 5 gold for 1 Uzi, that's complete bull****. And we won't spend any gold on the event if we can't get enough Uzis to complete it.

JMeijer NL
No Wankers syndicate

Purple thong
12-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Welcome to Gree's Fun Land. Accept their rules and quit complaining, it won't change a thing.

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 04:04 PM
I believe this is where someone comes in and says "shut up and buy more gold"- or something to that effect.

Totally agreed though. 5 gold per uzi is laughable.

jmeijer
12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
Welcome to Gree's Fun Land. Accept their rules and quit complaining, it won't change a thing.Very easy to say. You can actually change things, as long as you are here complaining with a big group. A few months ago, there was a poll about the glitches in the war event and although Gree didn't get us a good solution, they still changed war prizes.

sap_pete
12-17-2013, 04:08 PM
We don't even have enough uzis yet to complete easy mode lol.
this is total nonsense.

Purple thong
12-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Very easy to say. You can actually change things, as long as you are here complaining with a big group. A few months ago, there was a poll about the glitches in the war event and although Gree didn't get us a good solution, they still changed war prizes.

I was here a few months ago. I remember very well. But that was once and we've complained in big groups numerous time after that one. They ignored us and blatantly told us in our faces they won't change a thing.

CCforum
12-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Skip the event or just play with what you have. I've played for a long time, back when there were no events. Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to do it. If it takes gold to finish, you don't have to buy it. No point in complaining about it. Everyone's in the same boat. The people who are willing to spend a lot of real money can but their stats and this will help them. So?

Purple thong
12-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Skip the event or just play with what you have. I've played for a long time, back when there were no events. Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to do it. If it takes gold to finish, you don't have to buy it. No point in complaining about it. Everyone's in the same boat. The people who are willing to spend a lot of real money can but their stats and this will help them. So?

We are a match made in heaven. We have the same views.

I love you.

CCforum
12-17-2013, 05:30 PM
And I love you Purple Thong, ow come join my syndicate, jk.

Deadwater
12-17-2013, 05:46 PM
And I love you Purple Thong, ow come join my syndicate, jk.

He's all ours.....

JessieAllen33
12-17-2013, 06:15 PM
What's the point of playing when no one has enough Uzis to finish, none not even top teams. GREE really screwed everyone over even big spenders. So yes you can say don't spend to play, but in reality if no one spends this game doesn't advance then we have no game to play. So all your time into this game whether it be with or without gold is gone. JM is telling the truth. This event is gut shot to everyone.

The Fonz
12-17-2013, 06:34 PM
What's the point of playing when no one has enough Uzis to finish, none not even top teams. GREE really screwed everyone over even big spenders. So yes you can say don't spend to play, but in reality if no one spends this game doesn't advance then we have no game to play. So all your time into this game whether it be with or without gold is gone. JM is telling the truth. This event is gut shot to everyone.
Not necessarily. If you look at the calendar of scheduled events, the Seasons Griefings LTQ is starting sometime tomorrow, and will be overlapping this Raid Boss event. I think GREE is counting on people doing both events simultaneously, so that they can earn the rewards from the standard LTQ, farm Uzis along the way, which they can then use towards the Raid Boss event.

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 06:37 PM
Which is why they should have just rolled both of them out today...

Really though, this was perhaps the worst decision GREE could have made. No one is going to buy uzis @ 5gold a pop... you gotta be high on meth to think that's a good idea.

The Fonz
12-17-2013, 06:54 PM
Which is why they should have just rolled both of them out today...

Really though, this was perhaps the worst decision GREE could have made. No one is going to buy uzis @ 5gold a pop... you gotta be high on meth to think that's a good idea.
That's not going to stop GREE from putting that option out there because they're counting on someone, anyone desperate and impatient enough to get a jump start on the Raid Boss event to spend gold on Uzis. If a single person jumps on this option, they would have recuperated their investment.