PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gree for making me start all over

Dilligaf13
12-17-2013, 01:46 PM
I have been locked out for several days like a lot of us on here with the new update. I was finally aloud to download the game and what happens, it's not my base. Gree is making me start all over. I have sent email after email to them, not different tickets, direct emails and nothing, can't even get them to reply. I'm hoping the CJ or someone will read this and contact me or talk to tech support and finally answer my emails. This is not the first time this has happened.

jonmischler
12-17-2013, 02:24 PM
The exact same thing happened to me. I sent another ticket last night and I'm waiting on their reply.

bob_
12-17-2013, 04:15 PM
same thing here, I just went through account recovery due to a factory reset on my device last month. This game is not worth sending them a ticket, and then dealing with the brazen disrespect of receiving a response that asks for EXACTLY the information that was already provided to them, a week or two later.

Dilligaf13
12-17-2013, 05:05 PM
I would just be happy with a response, I'm getting nothing from them. If this account was one of my llps I wouldn't even worry about it but this is my main and needed by myself and my faction.

CobraStrike
12-17-2013, 05:31 PM
Same thing happened to me, account gone one day. Been waiting since November 25th, 3 weeks ago. no answer. Just assume there are hundreds like us..makes it easier to believe the wait times.

CJ D
12-17-2013, 07:37 PM
Yes, can we please get dilligaf back in the game?

GreenwichKid
12-18-2013, 10:43 AM
best guess it's more than hundreds I've got a account that needs restoring and in the last 3 months I know of 6 guys from my faction 15% isn't good, around 1 mill players (my best guess taking into account factions and numbers), even if it's 5% 50,000 accounts so taking into account 3 support guys in India working their arses off then it's going to be sometime before it's sorted. On the plus side if you spend $6,000 a year with them then they'll contact you quicker, there again, if you spent that much on Battlefield 4 you'd expect them to fix the problem before you had contacted them.

HayeZeus
12-18-2013, 11:01 AM
If you have spent any money on the account, contact iTunes and work with them to get all your money back. If Gree can't restore your game in a timely fashion, that's all the ammo you need with iTunes. I pray for the day that Gree loses my account.....

GEMH
12-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Apologies for the wait time on those transfer/account recovery requests. We want to get you back into your game as soon as possible!

Dilligaf13
12-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Apologies for the wait time on those transfer/account recovery requests. We want to get you back into your game as soon as possible!Not only I am hoping you get us back it the game but some compensation along with it for all that we have missed out on. Units we could have received, money we lost from not collecting and been raided, money that our factions have missed out on due to not making daily donations. All this and more because of Gree's error, not by our doings so why should we be punished.
You could have your techs at least respond to my emails let me know that you are working on it instead of ignoring them.

Flash0810
12-18-2013, 12:01 PM
GEMH

I have been using too much of my time to play Modern War and I feel that I need compensation. How about a 10M+ stat boost and a few Energy+ units for compensation! I think that is fair.

Can I expect that today?

DMT
12-18-2013, 02:23 PM
How long does it take GREE to respond to help tickets?

Sheldor Sir
12-18-2013, 02:31 PM
My game just loaded to brand new game tried re-installing app store and restore fm itunes nada :mad: at least it means i'll have more time with family over Christmas :D

hijakkk
12-18-2013, 06:44 PM
if that happened to me I would take the opportunity to quit MW... :D

Tadlock
12-18-2013, 08:49 PM
I'm right there with you Sheldor, same thing happened to me. Tickets sent with screenshots of current stats and id# to support. If I have to start over, I will most likely quit.

Dilligaf13
12-19-2013, 11:04 AM
The way things are going looks like gree is going to be losing a lot of good players with the current issue going on. This is not the first time this has happened to me. I quit after the first time but liked the game itself, not the issues, and came back. Now I'm starting to regret it. Come on Gree fix the game.

jonmischler
12-19-2013, 11:17 AM
I got my game back yesterday after a brief email exchange with a support team member.

But that's not the point. The point is I now get to watch a splash screen come up for the rest of the month showing a unit with 330,000 attack. Thanks to this...er, glitch? I can no longer get that unit. I was unable to finish the Base Capture Event and was two days late starting the Emperor Crate Event, putting me at only 11 crates as of right now. The support team first blamed it on my Google play store. I tried to tell them the problem occurred after the latest update, and they didn't listen; so for two days they had me deleting files off of my phone in the hope it would let me download the game again(which was the only app I could not install, mind you).

This is why I will never spend another dime on this game. I honestly don't even feel like watching free videos anymore, either. It gives me a false hope, I feel, and Gree still gets their paycheck.

Watch this post get deleted like all the rest, too.

Sir josh
12-19-2013, 07:13 PM
I got my game back yesterday after a brief email exchange with a support team member.

But that's not the point. The point is I now get to watch a splash screen come up for the rest of the month showing a unit with 330,000 attack. Thanks to this...er, glitch? I can no longer get that unit. I was unable to finish the Base Capture Event and was two days late starting the Emperor Crate Event, putting me at only 11 crates as of right now. The support team first blamed it on my Google play store. I tried to tell them the problem occurred after the latest update, and they didn't listen; so for two days they had me deleting files off of my phone in the hope it would let me download the game again(which was the only app I could not install, mind you).

This is why I will never spend another dime on this game. I honestly don't even feel like watching free videos anymore, either. It gives me a false hope, I feel, and Gree still gets their paycheck.

Watch this post get deleted like all the rest, too.

You guys.....get a clue. Play a different game....a nonGree game

Mastert55!
12-20-2013, 01:01 AM
Apologies for the wait time on those transfer/account recovery requests. We want to get you back into your game as soon as possible!

YES! So we can spend more money$$$.....that was sarcasim

Dilligaf13
12-20-2013, 01:23 PM
Mods can you please get your techs to answer my emails, I'm using ticket #1204278, game name dilligaf. I keep sending them emails and haven't heard a thing since the very first generic email I received several days ago. I need my account back.