PDA

View Full Version : Regen time reduction lost

Speak Easy
12-17-2013, 12:54 PM
Anyone else checked their regen time lately. Mine has dropped by +2.

Was +11, now +9.

Am I the only one to have that happen recently or is this an issue game-wide.

SPWD
12-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Mines ok, my boss regen goes up and down like a bloody yo yo though but I get the usual bs response

Thief
12-17-2013, 01:57 PM
First i'll assume your talking about Energy Regen (as many seem to get erngy and health mixed up)

Secondly i'll reccomend that you go to your profile. Scroll to the bottom and click View Bonuses:

Here you can find all of your bonuses listed:

So i have:

Covert Jet Fighter: +2 Energy Regen
Pharos Submarine: +1 Energy Regen
NextGen Cruiser: +1 Energy Regen
Omega War Chopper +4 Energy Regen
----------------------------------------

Falcon Supersonic: +2 Energy Regen (Doesn't work if you have the Covert Jet Fighter)

You could have a couple of different ones that also give +2

Mine seems to be working....well the way its been working at least.

Speak Easy
12-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Wished you didn't remind me about the reward offer that never worked (Falcon Supersonic). Still cross with that.

Even with that removed (which I didn't add) I should be +11 additional to the base regen. I can't remember what that was now. So I've always been down by the base amount whatever that is and now down 2 more.

What is your total energy regen then Thief if you are base regen +8?

Thief
12-17-2013, 04:31 PM
Wished you didn't remind me about the reward offer that never worked (Falcon Supersonic). Still cross with that.

Even with that removed (which I didn't add) I should be +11 additional to the base regen. I can't remember what that was now. So I've always been down by the base amount whatever that is and now down 2 more.

What is your total energy regen then Thief if you are base regen +8?

Total Energy regen is at 11

8+3 Total. If you have the units to support being at 11 (excluding the Falcon supersonic) then send a ticket to gree with the names of all of your units.

Speak Easy
12-17-2013, 06:59 PM
Thank you Thief. I had a feeling the base regen rate was 3 but couldn't remember.

Thumpr
12-17-2013, 08:52 PM
So y'all killed yourselves and your wallets to finish event or place in an event... and the prize didn't work? This Falcon Supersonic? Gree hasn't fixed the unit you say, but did they refund you the gold for the event? How often do bonus units not work?

GreenwichKid
12-18-2013, 09:58 AM
So, were we supposed to get our Gold back for the Falcon? I didn't get a refund, should I put a ticket in?

Speak Easy
12-18-2013, 12:51 PM
I wasn't aware of any refund at all. Was there one?

GreenwichKid
12-18-2013, 05:30 PM
classic, they could have just credited everyone's account but no, you have to contact them.

Speak Easy
12-18-2013, 06:36 PM
classic, they could have just credited everyone's account but no, you have to contact them.

I may have, but I now see we have another boring event coming soon. Can't really be bothered now.

MW plays along in memory of the free festival
As their hangman counts the money before he goes to sleep
And the last thing on his mind as he folds his rope
Is this day will end for some.