PDA

View Full Version : Thief Wellington - Raid Boss

Assault and Flattery
12-17-2013, 12:32 PM
New Raid Boss! Here is all the possible loot:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/wellingtonloot_zpse92d5df2.jpg

and here are the goal prizes:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/theifwellingtongoals_zpsaa002d0b.jpg

Deadwater
12-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Mods?
Thanks A&F

GucciMane
12-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Thief Wellington?

More like Buzz Killington!!!!

http://forum-s3.pinside.com/201303/728041/81958-i.jpg

they kinda look the same too ;)

M$T Raw
12-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Told you all it was, nobody believed me, way to piss off everyone on the forum GREE get ready for 10x the hate mail

B33tl3Juice
12-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Like anybody is going to make it out of normal without spending a s#!£load of gold. Greedy basterds.

Zippy69
serious issues with Android Tablets...

had multiple downloads but still can't summon or even see Boss Fights summoned by Syndicate Members

I'm 1st Officer for FFS and can't control or organise anything!

jmeijer
Thanks for completely burning us out by giving us another major event after the war just ended. And many syndicates won't spend gold if they don't have enough Uzis to complete the event, including us. This is not going to get you a lot of gold sales, just saying.

is1j
12-17-2013, 03:29 PM
It would be extremely helpful if goals also have boss level for that goal. A&F, Any chance you can add this info?

sam0621
12-17-2013, 03:30 PM
Hey af noone has enough uzis for this event why did it come so soon no time to collect uzis is anything being done about this fact or not. Not complaining or trying to be disrespectful but ppl aren't going to spend gold to get a third of the way done

Zinger _
12-17-2013, 03:31 PM
Load of BS!

Barlow the Redhead
12-17-2013, 03:46 PM
This is dirty pool, GREE(d)! I am not feeding into your BS by buying gold for this event!😡👎

Quijimo
12-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Good timing. As usual we can expect the unexpected but always in a bad way. Why they choose to start these events at the end of their work day is either lazy or short sighted. It is baffling.

M$T Raw
12-17-2013, 03:50 PM
No reply from mods.... Love to say im surprised

Purple thong
12-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Lesbihonest. There are four scenarios.

1. People say they won't buy gold for this event. Probably due to the fact that they stocked up during war with the 20% off.

2. People say they won't buy gold for this event, but end up buying gold because they can't resist being a part of the stat inflation movement.

3. Others will actually buy gold, and not complain about it.

4. People say they won't buy gold for this event. They actually do not buy gold. What?

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
12-17-2013, 03:53 PM
You money grabbing <insert descriptive word>
I'm not surprised but this is a joke, if Uzis could be got from pvp robs or hits then fine, but one per 1000 energy on average is disgusting

Purple thong
12-17-2013, 04:00 PM
You money grabbing <insert descriptive word>
I'm not surprised but this is a joke, if Uzis could be got from pvp robs or hits then fine, but one per 1000 energy on average is disgusting

1.000 energy costs 20 gold. So 1 Uzi per 20 gold using energy seems like a waste, if you could buy 4 for 20 in the raid boss screen.

The more you know.

Rodney26
12-17-2013, 04:01 PM
They didn't give us time to save up Uzis so we can fund there kids Christmas presents this year!

budman68
12-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Black market will be running high. Stupid gree schedules! This should be an ltq so we can earn uzi's. Will never buy gold or uzi's so KMA

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
12-17-2013, 04:02 PM
1.000 energy costs 20 gold. So 1 Uzi per 20 gold using energy seems like a waste, if you could buy 4 for 20 in the raid boss screen.

The more you know.

Exactly but why would you buy 4 for 20 gold that's pointless, the issue is the drop rate, the first raid boss was fine as Uzis dropped from jobs fights and robs. Now it's just another thing annoying the majority

wetwebster
12-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Where is our vault of gold for consumer appreciation. Happy New year.

Static
12-17-2013, 04:04 PM
As always thankyou for posting a&f!

And whoever decided this was a good time for another raid boss- its freaking Christmas & you want to bleed us out like this.. Man I'm getting tired of this game....

Bariel
12-17-2013, 04:04 PM
How are we supposed to complete this when there's been hardly any time to collect uzis since the last event?

This is just stupid

Purple thong
12-17-2013, 04:07 PM
Exactly but why would you buy 4 for 20 gold that's pointless, the issue is the drop rate, the first raid boss was fine as Uzis dropped from jobs fights and robs. Now it's just another thing annoying the majority

We are the majority, but our voice doesn't count here. We could complain for years, and it won't change. Let's just accept these terms and keep playing with our frustrations. Or quit (Just don't write a thread about it).

CCforum
12-17-2013, 04:09 PM
If you buy gold, they will sell it to you. Don't blame them for selling it to you.

Zaz42
12-17-2013, 04:10 PM
They have to make their money back knowing they are loosing FC.

The Reaper
12-17-2013, 04:24 PM
A&F, all the other game issues aside since, thank you very kindly for making time to put together the prize tables like you do. It's a help for all of us to know the prizes we are fighting for and I for one appreciate it very much!

THANK YOU!!

Deadwater
12-17-2013, 04:28 PM
A&F, all the other game issues aside since, thank you very kindly for making time to put together the prize tables like you do. It's a help for all of us to know the prizes we are fighting for and I for one appreciate it very much!

THANK YOU!!

Fully agree. Any one know the mods on normal and elite final prizes?

kimberleyj
12-17-2013, 04:48 PM
why are raid bosses not counting towards goals we just beat boss 35 two times and it says we haven't hit 1?. this has happened on the other goals

angel_pitcher13
12-17-2013, 04:58 PM
I'm sure we all appreciate A&F posting this info. but that doesn't change the fact that this event is crap! There was no time to collect Uzi's. are you trying to make everyone quit?

Zippy69
12-17-2013, 05:36 PM
update to my earlier post...
finally in & now able to interact with Boss event...

as mentioned, I'm 1st Officer of my syndicate & like to keep an eye on the stats, to see whether or not embers are following Syndicate guidelines etc...

never had a problem with History during previous events & have seen all fights (whether I took part of not)
now, I can only see the ones I've participated in!

WTF it's a Syndicate Event, so History should be Syndicate History!

I need to see the full picture & not just because it makes my spreadsheet look tidier!

PS: as per other comments, always appreciate your time & effort A&F with these posts/threads

but Why So Soon after Battle Wkd!!??
tis the season for divorce if you guys keep this up!!!

lurcher
12-17-2013, 05:37 PM
Thats it, our 700 uzi's all used up. 4 day event lasted about 2 hours. Time to put our feet up and chillout. wont be buying any that's for sure.

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Zzz... we're done with the event. No, we didn't finish it

TMI
12-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Any mods on the final pixels?

TooFlyRobbie
12-17-2013, 08:20 PM

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/wellingtonloot_zpse92d5df2.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/theifwellingtongoals_zpsaa002d0b.jpg

Obvious troll, i see what you did there ^

OneHoop
12-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Got the splash for the normal mode prize and no mod is listed. Received the Shard Punchers and no modifier.

M@

eNtroX
12-17-2013, 09:21 PM
thx for the prize list...

mxz
12-17-2013, 10:35 PM
Poorly thought out event.

spenlunc
12-17-2013, 10:46 PM
While donating all my uzis I got 'Updating Syndicate Error' and now nothing was donated but my kitty has 0 uzis.

Where my uzis went??

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 10:54 PM
While donating all my uzis I got 'Updating Syndicate Error' and now nothing was donated but my kitty has 0 uzis.

Where my uzis went??

GREE took them so you would have to buy gold.

HTCBC
12-17-2013, 11:42 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery http://www.funzio.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1118807#post1118807)

Possible loot possible for who lol. A&F If the office needs funds for the xmas office party just ask. I Would have donated some drink and nibbles, but i will not buy an Uzi for 5 Gold
Merry Christmas HO NO NO

aron
12-17-2013, 11:44 PM
I'm barely able to play the game anymore on Android. It constant freezes every 5 seconds same as last raid boss and you still haven't fixed it.

HTCBC
12-17-2013, 11:46 PM
Yup same for me as soon as boss data set was loaded:confused:

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 11:50 PM
Try opening your task manager & kill all apps. Force kill apps in ram manager too. Should run better. Worked for me

crime master gogo
12-18-2013, 02:18 AM
On 20 elite .. Good we completed 2 parts on very first day and half of the elite of last is done ... Hail to maulers

Stooboot
12-18-2013, 02:33 AM
If you buy gold, they will sell it to you. Don't blame them for selling it to you.
What kinda of a statement is that? No one is blaming them for selling gold were blaming them for constantly screwing the game up and doing nothing about it.

cditti
12-18-2013, 05:30 AM
5 pages and no mod or admin..

This is the worst event ever...

Zippy69
12-18-2013, 05:41 AM
LMAO around 1200 energy just spent in West Side for Solitary UZI (& that was on very last hit!)

Total BS!!!

Minimum Drop Level should be 2 for that amount of energy but, realistically, it should be 4!

KingOW
12-18-2013, 05:58 AM
A&F can you please talk to the person/persons responsible for the event schedule and tell em this is crazy. We need either better drop rate for uzi's or longer time to collect them between bosses. Or keep the same tokens for bosses so we can save them = more strategy. This will limit farming also after ppl finishing the goals.

Another thing is that the code for the raid boss are really bad, still... When we come to higher level bosses I can't even collect buildings without the game crashing. It takes minutes to even go in and do one hit on the boss. This is for one of my Android devices, my other works OK. I have free ram, I have closed all other apps/services I don't need. Restarting the device doesn't help. According to my phones task manager CC takes 99-100% CPU which explains it - there's some sort of bad code there. If I were you I'd remove the ugly rain on the boss screen, I have a feeling that takes a lot of unnecessary power and performance from our phones, since that's where I get the problems first and then the problems get bigger and bigger during the event.

Jk2
12-18-2013, 05:58 AM
Can anyone confirm any modifiers? I haven't seen them in my bonuses.

KingOW
12-18-2013, 06:00 AM
Can anyone confirm any modifiers? I haven't seen them in my bonuses.No mods attached, that sucks.

usmc.elite
12-18-2013, 06:10 AM
We arent getting all the awards either no shock easy mod look in your inventory see if you got them item cattle prod 7katt and 11k def...noone did. Shocker there.

Deadwater
12-18-2013, 06:37 AM
My only issue is there are no mods attached to the final prizes. This is going to be the hardest raid boss to complete because of the lack of automatics but there are no mods.

Get a modifier attached to the final prize or there is no point in using gold for items with just stats that will be obsolete this time next month.

ardiamonds
12-18-2013, 07:23 AM
gree deserves lump of coals! BAD MANAGEMENT + UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS = BANKRUPTCY GREED at the holiday season will ruin a company faster than anything. Happy Holidays lol not for gree, they screwed the pooch on this! I hope no one spends one penny on gold! and how is folks able to "sell" Uzis at 150 at a time? they are suppose to expire, so did they hack them or did gree give them to their high dollar players? makes me wonder!

KingOW
12-18-2013, 07:49 AM
My only issue is there are no mods attached to the final prizes. This is going to be the hardest raid boss to complete because of the lack of automatics but there are no mods.Get a modifier attached to the final prize or there is no point in using gold for items with just stats that will be obsolete this time next month.Well said. It should be a 30% IP mod on the final prize, that would make a few actually buy uzi's for gold if they're close.

is1j
12-18-2013, 09:25 AM
Still no response from mods!! Shows how much they care.

aron
12-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Still no response from mods!! Shows how much they care.

They can't care. If they admit something was wrong its gonna be a refund-fest and they know that. The mods are not the problem, they'r just doing their job which sucks because the developer sucks and the management sucks even more.

Asvaldr
12-18-2013, 10:51 AM
...why putting out the raid boss event when tokens are scarce and players would have to purchase at a ridiculous price if they are to pursue the event...

Gree could have done something more sensible at least for the holiday sake... and this is x-mas and new year time, too....

evilbeef54
12-18-2013, 11:00 AM
Spent 4k energy and attacked 25 times.... dropped ONE uzi

Asto
12-18-2013, 12:02 PM
Would complete it.....if we didn't have 20 Uzis. Way to go gree, way to go

ploop
12-18-2013, 12:33 PM
thanks for the quick list. but not a good day to do it

GucciMane
12-18-2013, 11:25 PM
I know I'm a minority opinion here, but no mods = good thing.

Or put better, *reasonable* thing, given the circumstances

Armalg-the-Good
12-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Well we have approximately 3 days left on this event and the clock is ticking. Every day that goes by and GREE does nothing the angrier and angrier people are becoming. I wonder if somebody will lose their jobs over this when revenue and player numbers start plummeting in the after shock of this gross display of incompetence.... This is the single biggest public relation disaster in the games history and it was so easy to foresee and so easy to avoid. People can understand programming glitches to some extent, but this disaster is completely the fault of GREE staff.

The Godfather
12-19-2013, 10:29 AM

I think this has only been posted to tease everyone with like "here's what you could have got if we had allowed you to get uzis"

Webjunky
12-19-2013, 02:09 PM
this event is making my cc game report errors every 5 seconds , lags as hell aswell or makes my phone and tablet crash 3 or 5 times a day.

anyone else having these crappy problems ?

aron
12-19-2013, 02:16 PM
this event is making my cc game report errors every 5 seconds , lags as hell aswell or makes my phone and tablet crash 3 or 5 times a day.

Same here. Reported it last boss event and didn't get an answer then, reported it the first day of this event, and still no answer..

Peppers
12-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Well we have approximately 3 days left on this event and the clock is ticking. Every day that goes by and GREE does nothing the angrier and angrier people are becoming. I wonder if somebody will lose their jobs over this when revenue and player numbers start plummeting in the after shock of this gross display of incompetence.... This is the single biggest public relation disaster in the games history and it was so easy to foresee and so easy to avoid. People can understand programming glitches to some extent, but this disaster is completely the fault of GREE staff.

While this is a big one, I have to disagree. Its not the biggest. Changing the prize tiers 2 minutes before the end of a war was their biggest. Second would be taking prizes back during the last raid boss. Third would be changing the bonus program mid-month but making it retroactive. A lot of people got refunds due to those mistakes.

This one is more like a pain in the butt. But no one is wasting money atleast! Can't spend money if you don't have the uzis.

KingOW
12-19-2013, 02:43 PM

You are not alone, I can't even collect buildings on my 2nd device. WTF Gree, at least make sure your game WORKS as it should. Something is very bad in the code for raid bosses. Don't do any more of them until you have fixed all the problems.

mxz
12-19-2013, 03:12 PM
While this is a big one, I have to disagree. Its not the biggest. Changing the prize tiers 2 minutes before the end of a war was their biggest. Second would be taking prizes back during the last raid boss. Third would be changing the bonus program mid-month but making it retroactive. A lot of people got refunds due to those mistakes.

This one is more like a pain in the butt. But no one is wasting money atleast! Can't spend money if you don't have the uzis.Wrong wrong wrong. The M4A1 is #1, 2 and 3.

Guisseppe17
12-19-2013, 03:27 PM
You are not alone, I can't even collect buildings on my 2nd device. WTF Gree, at least make sure your game WORKS as it should. Something is very bad in the code for raid bosses. Don't do any more of them until you have fixed all the problems.
What, you think they would stop using a major event and (god forbid) spend their own money on fixing this game just so 2% of players won't have error issues? Hell, it could be 20% and they still wouldn't.

jmeijer
12-19-2013, 03:51 PM
Wrong wrong wrong. The M4A1 is #1, 2 and 3.+1. This was a disaster.

KingOW
12-19-2013, 04:29 PM
What, you think they would stop using a major event and (god forbid) spend their own money on fixing this game just so 2% of players won't have error issues? Hell, it could be 20% and they still wouldn't.

Yeah I know, I'm dreaming. It's not the only problem with raid bosses tho. Much more to fix like bosses freezing and prizes not getting awarded like they should. I'm still waiting on my Tilda's blade or whatever it was called (the one with 20% IP mod), the problem have been forwarded "directly to the developers" according to the support and I haven't heard anymore about it for weeks and still haven't received it.

Guisseppe17
12-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Yeah I know, I'm dreaming. It's not the only problem with raid bosses tho. Much more to fix like bosses freezing and prizes not getting awarded like they should. I'm still waiting on my Tilda's blade or whatever it was called (the one with 20% IP mod), the problem have been forwarded "directly to the developers" according to the support and I haven't heard anymore about it for weeks and still haven't received it.
Instead of tweaking stuff, they should spend one whole, entire week just fixing things. All the missing prizes, known bugs, known hacks, etc. Although the rivals list has been part of the problem, experimenting with it while letting other ridiculous issues (like that missing blade, I would have been furious if I had been cheated out of it) remain untouched for weeks.

Armalg-the-Good
12-19-2013, 04:41 PM

This one is more like a pain in the butt. But no one is wasting money atleast! Can't spend money if you don't have the uzis.

I have to disagree. Changing the tiers was a complete blunder but it angered mainly the players in the top tiers who spent a ton of money. That is a lot of the people that troll this board, but most of GREE's customers don't participate in the forum. So, we never hear from them. The other crisis you mention about taking prizes away from players who never earned them was the right thing to do. Nobody likes their stats lowered, but at least it was the responsible move by the staff.

This blunder is affecting every player at every tier and it is a self inflicted wound. This is a completely unnecessary crisis that is easily remedied by a number of no brainer solutions. Who is getting ahead stat wise from this debacle?... people who buying uzis for cash from people who got them who knows how.... they are also laying the groundwork to flood money away from their company and towards less than honest people who do have uzi resources gain via exploitation, cheating, hacking, and possibly defrauding players. Boss difficulty should be controlled via boss hit points not a transferable resource.

The magnitude of this disaster also has to do with timing. We have had a long string of mismanagements and irritations... people do not change habits or make "big" life decisions unless there is crisis. This is the underlying principle of Change theory. This is unneeded trouble for GREE that piles trouble on trouble. You are going to get a lot of people looking at how much they are spending on this game and the unfairness of this situation while they watch others who are less than honest getting ahead every day. Every time they turn on the game and nothing is done it is like a slap to their faces and this will continue so long as GREE does nothing to help the situation... and what timing. Christmas time when there is a lot of itunes cards and money floating around and when players have time off. Angry and alienated players.... guess where those customers are not going to be spending that money. People will be losing their jobs over this, I guarantee it.

Puckface McGee
12-19-2013, 05:41 PM
Hey A&F, the name for this boss was my idea, so do I get free stuff for it?? :)

mulabenzy
12-19-2013, 06:01 PM
I know I'm a minority opinion here, but no mods = good thing.

Or put better, *reasonable* thing, given the circumstances

Gucci what syndicate are you in?

bigB88
12-20-2013, 05:52 AM
Uzi issue? I've donated 400 so far to my syndicate

CCforum
12-20-2013, 09:57 AM
A&F can you please talk to the person/persons responsible for the event schedule and tell em this is crazy. We need either better drop rate for uzi's or longer time to collect them between bosses. Or keep the same tokens for bosses so we can save them = more strategy. This will limit farming also after ppl finishing the goals.

Another thing is that the code for the raid boss are really bad, still... When we come to higher level bosses I can't even collect buildings without the game crashing. It takes minutes to even go in and do one hit on the boss. This is for one of my Android devices, my other works OK. I have free ram, I have closed all other apps/services I don't need. Restarting the device doesn't help. According to my phones task manager CC takes 99-100% CPU which explains it - there's some sort of bad code there. If I were you I'd remove the ugly rain on the boss screen, I have a feeling that takes a lot of unnecessary power and performance from our phones, since that's where I get the problems first and then the problems get bigger and bigger during the event.

I have the same problem with my IOS 7 iPhone though both my IOS 7 iPads work just fine.

tomstenson
12-21-2013, 09:48 AM
When this event started, I was on the forum posting my unhappiness with a Raid Boss so soon, and no time to collect Uzis. But, to be fair, my Syndicate has had no problem pulling enough Uzis to keep going. Everyone in the Syndicate is doing the LTQ, and it's gotten us enough Uzis that we have finished the Easy and Normal modes, and are halfway through Elite. True, we won't have enough to finish, but we've made it farther than I thought we would, and it's made a competition for the team to see who can collect the most Uzis so we can keep going. This is not an ideal Raid Boss, but we have had fun with it.

KingOW
12-21-2013, 10:57 AM
When this event started, I was on the forum posting my unhappiness with a Raid Boss so soon, and no time to collect Uzis. But, to be fair, my Syndicate has had no problem pulling enough Uzis to keep going. Everyone in the Syndicate is doing the LTQ, and it's gotten us enough Uzis that we have finished the Easy and Normal modes, and are halfway through Elite. True, we won't have enough to finish, but we've made it farther than I thought we would, and it's made a competition for the team to see who can collect the most Uzis so we can keep going. This is not an ideal Raid Boss, but we have had fun with it.

To get enough uzis for easy and normal isn't the problem. The problem is to be able to complete elite. I'm in a team right now and all 60 members farming uzis as fast they can and it's 50/50 if we will be able to get enough uzis. Just the two last levels are 2500 uzis alone... We are now half way through 26/27 so we still need around 1500 of em.

Zippy69
12-21-2013, 04:52 PM
@KingOW / Anyone...

can you confirm Boss for Level 22 of Normal?

My Syndicate is halfway through level 21 and we've got some spare UZIs...

I'm guessing Level 22 is going to be something like 6 x Level 80?

Gatecrasher
12-22-2013, 04:22 AM
This is a classic tactic of how to manipulate the mind of an addict. Get em hooked with big prizes and lots of free uzi's. Then start charging for the uzi's. Gree, your like drug dealers selling heroin outside a school.

cynicalmofo
12-23-2013, 02:51 AM

My Tilda's blade was missing. I created a support ticket and had the item credited to my inventory within a day. Sounds like your issue is isolated... or maybe mine was :)

eNtroX
12-23-2013, 03:29 AM
We finished it 10h in spare with 400 uzis left to farm... :-)

Mithrandir32123
12-23-2013, 06:15 AM
Hood for Sale!!
Sorry to post this here. But I don't have thread rights.

I have a L68 hood that I want to sell (for real money). My stats are 4 million. And I am all but untouchable on my level. PM me if you are interested

Puckface McGee
12-26-2013, 08:46 PM
Really? You used my name suggestion for the raid boss and didn't give me anything? No sweet item? Not even a couple hundred gold? Or even acknowledgement? /tantrum

You just wait, Gree. Next time you have a suggestion thread I will give you no input at all! None! Wouldn't like that, would you? Yea, that's right.

Chamorrita83
01-30-2014, 04:31 PM
Anyone willing to donate Uzis to our syndicate for a cash donation?? Make an offer for 100-300 uzis

saggs
01-30-2014, 07:05 PM
Really? You used my name suggestion for the raid boss and didn't give me anything? No sweet item? Not even a couple hundred gold? Or even acknowledgement? /tantrum

You just wait, Gree. Next time you have a suggestion thread I will give you no input at all! None! Wouldn't like that, would you? Yea, that's right.

It's Gree they only want you to spend more..