PDA

View Full Version : M3ERICA, Better than you!

UpOnOne
12-17-2013, 10:42 AM
I am Gbh the leader of M3ERICA.
Last war we owned a lot of factions
We wrecked all the queens in McGurt
We raided and destroyed KYS chatroooms...and btw kys is an all gay faction
Even took out SUP ....never seen so many cry babies.

This war we plan on doin the same .... Not sure if the top factions use gold to make up for what they lack down south.
But they sure like to cry.
This isn't a recruitment thread but if u want to witness us do it again
Apply here 448870827
Otherwise, we will add you to the list of casualties

GBH

I Will Merc You
12-17-2013, 10:45 AM
KYS stole hundreds of dollars from a faction......hundreds of real dollars. How messed up is that.....

KYS.....you all need to K Y S.

Judas Goat
12-17-2013, 10:45 AM

This war we plan on doin the same .... Not sure if the top factions use gold to make up for what they lack down south.
Apply here 448870827

GBH

LOL

HOT Avatar on Avatar ACTION......

lemonhaze
12-17-2013, 10:49 AM
KYS stole hundreds of dollars from a faction......hundreds of real dollars. How messed up is that.....

KYS.....you all need to K Y S. not to mention the leader that started the faction from day 1 passed his torch to current leader and oddly enuff kicked him out a faction he started..at least if u gonna seize the faction from someone change the name he started

PRIMETIME77
12-17-2013, 10:56 AM
M3erica is a stolen faction and should be disbanded. The leader in power is a non gold using turd who kicked all the officers and leaders out. He is taking credit for something he didn't build.

Judas Goat
12-17-2013, 11:00 AM
You people are something, that's for sure.

Taking credit for what??

LOL

UpOnOne
12-17-2013, 11:00 AM
I stole it cause you guys suck, you trusted me to be leader for a day! What did u think was going to happen...? Boot all original members smd start over....now it's my faction...we raid chatrooms, just ask KYS , they got worked. And cause problems to top 10 factions

MaroonMonsoon
12-17-2013, 11:11 AM
Primetime promised me hookers and crack, all I got was the crack. Terrible person

PRIMETIME77
12-17-2013, 11:14 AM
The hookers were left in the faction to be officers because that is the best he could do. That wasn't really crack by the way

PRIMETIME77
12-17-2013, 11:22 AM
Fact is Chase and cravdog started that faction. They handed it to me. When I wanted to take a break from leadership, I entrusted GBH with leadership of the faction until Chase was done with his finals at school. Chase was to get it back. Instead GBH chose not to give it back and removed the officers and us from the faction. GBH is a moocher and a thief. We will keep up the pressure until he either gives the faction back to chase who is the rightful owner, or abandon it. Fact remains GBH, TEX, and none of the other clowns did anything to build that faction. You are all turds and we will assure your destruction.

PRIMETIME77
12-17-2013, 11:25 AM
And actually prime YOU kicked out the founder and about a dozen other members before you quit. All that raiding on other factions you are doing trying to pass it off on us will come back to haunt you because they are not stupid and will figure out the truth.
That's why the founder is with me trying to get it back. Grow a brain moocher

UpOnOne
12-17-2013, 11:26 AM
I am not a turd. I am from Australia and love kangaroo mating season

Gbh

UpOnOne
12-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Wallstreetamigo, leave these guys alone , lets get back to eating chocolate spiders

PRIMETIME77
12-17-2013, 11:30 AM
I left because GBH kicked all the original members, when I left he kicked all my officers from when I was leader, The faction was supposed to go back to Chase. Bottom line. Now we are going to crush your faction. You can try to do damage control all you want. Fact is you are ruined. You thought you were gonna pull one off on us, Wrong move bucko!

partcrash
12-17-2013, 11:36 AM
.. all this over a mobile phone game.

jessus...

Lancerdually
<~~~grabs the popcorn

PRIMETIME77
Nothing sad about fighting for what is right. You sir are on the wrong side of the tracks. The trains a comin and my friends are behind you.

Sgt. Fancypants
12-17-2013, 11:43 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/epic-jackie-chan-template.png

PRIMETIME77
12-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Exactly. We simply want a faction where playing this game is fun and friendly. Now we have that. Real life is stressful enough without fighting over a game.
Hello smart one, go start your own damn faction if that's what you want. Abandon wha'ts not yours and do your own things. Fact is you are thieves and moochers

ploop
12-17-2013, 12:07 PM
<~~~grabs the popcorn

not if i get there first!:p

David KYS
12-17-2013, 12:36 PM
If anyone actually buys into all these lies, I have some swamp land in Alabama for sale. Not one word is true. The source is a bitter ex member who has extremes psychological problems...As though you haven't already figured that one out. 😉

ryguy8899
12-17-2013, 12:59 PM
U suck balls gbh

Sup Me Long Time
12-17-2013, 01:33 PM
I stole it cause you guys suck, you trusted me to be leader for a day! What did u think was going to happen...? Boot all original members smd start over....now it's my faction...we raid chatrooms, just ask KYS , they got worked. And cause problems to top 10 factions

LMFAOOOOO This is my kind of scammer. I like this guy already. You and that Salty Iguana guy should have a sit down.

SevenO9
12-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Can someone please translate for me? I only understood blah blah blah.

...BORIS
12-17-2013, 01:51 PM
Seven09,
I'm with you.
This is the most extraordinary poorly written tosh. Those authors of the first few posts, please enrol in a school and learn to create sentences that convey clear meaning.

Many thanks,

whitefire
12-17-2013, 01:59 PM
Who cares?

UpOnOne
12-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Long live M3ERICA....ps , you can find me on match.com, under the inbreeding section

Gbh

David KYS
12-17-2013, 02:01 PM
This seems to be another feeble attempt at revenge. Dumb people do and say dumb things. Must be horrible to be so filled with hate, that you let lies and half truths be your Gospel.

I Will Merc You
12-17-2013, 03:16 PM
Thieves steal. David KYS.....you are scum like the rest of them.

If you did not take part in taking iBob OWC.....then you are an accomplice who benefited from it, and by association..you are scum.

You sit atop your perch...."..dumb people do and say dumb things.....must be horrible to be filled with hate...."....must be nice reaping the rewards of stolen money.

PRIMETIME77
12-17-2013, 06:42 PM
AMEN! AMEN AMEN AMEN and AMEN!

ffp
12-17-2013, 07:47 PM
This is better than daytime soap! Keep it up!

lemonhaze
12-17-2013, 09:42 PM
not to mention the leader that started the faction from day 1 passed his torch to current leader and oddly enuff kicked him out a faction he started..at least if u gonna seize the faction from someone change the name he started

If anyone actually buys into all these lies, I have some swamp land in Alabama for sale. Not one word is true. The source is a bitter ex member who has extremes psychological problems...As though you haven't already figured that one out. 😉 so your saying that this right here is a lie david? hahah lier u know thats the truth..i do have exteme psychological problems but that is beside the fact that in my post here is 100% accurate..

CJ D
12-17-2013, 09:55 PM
Lol. M3ERICA. What a bunch of tools. Just don't know which "faction" of M3ERICA is left....the tools or the others. But it was odd that we were meeting them in the top 250 for nearly every battle for like 6 in a row, and then they up and jumped to top 50 one day. Of course...they were advertising nearly all maxed out bonuses in February of this year. Seems like there has been at least a few bad apples in that group for a while.

honest Abe
12-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Umm. What faction are we talking about? I've never heard of them. That said, am enjoying the back and forth. Nice break from pj scam posts, sup are evil posts and penguins are morons posts. Keep it going...

808BURN
12-17-2013, 11:47 PM
Umm. What faction are we talking about? I've never heard of them. That said, am enjoying the back and forth. Nice break from pj scam posts, sup are evil posts and penguins are morons posts. Keep it going...

Oh the irony....

LOL

PRIMETIME77
12-18-2013, 07:27 AM
Lol. M3ERICA. What a bunch of tools. Just don't know which "faction" of M3ERICA is left....the tools or the others. But it was odd that we were meeting them in the top 250 for nearly every battle for like 6 in a row, and then they up and jumped to top 50 one day. Of course...they were advertising nearly all maxed out bonuses in February of this year. Seems like there has been at least a few bad apples in that group for a while.
First off I joined the faction back in February when the bonuses weren't much at all, so that is false, second off it sounds like you are bitter at us, did we beat you all those times or something? The order of the last several finishes in war went something like this...#326, 226th, 251, 126th, 63, 45th, and 44 in Italy. This can be confirmed in announcements section in the war results. Get your facts straight before spouting off. While I may not like the current regime there, don't insult those who worked hard.

Dirty Mind
12-18-2013, 11:36 AM
<~~~grabs the popcorn
Was thinking the same thing, but a sissy slap fight is only entertaining for a short time.

CJ D
12-18-2013, 03:44 PM
Yeah. You're right. I'm a scorned child. Lol.

For some reason, I can't find the other post now claiming the maxed bonuses, but did find the recruiting thread for M3ERICA, at super cheats of all places, in February with less than maxed bonuses. But still majorly impressive for what was a top 4000 team( around 2800 to be closer), why with all the maxed defense bonuses, maxed health regen, nearly maxed output bonus, and sizable attack and casualty rate bonuses in the first few months of faction creation.....wouldn't you agree?

http://forums.supercheats.com/video-games/modern-war/132005/Join-my-faction-M3ERICA.htm

I think we have only faced y'all a couple times in battle. Don't really rember the outcome. Don't really care either. Lol. My self worth isn't based on it. I do know that some of the guys that were there (not sure if they are current or not), are a special kind of douchbag. There have been a couple others that seemed fairly normal though...

PRIMETIME77
12-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Yeah unfortunately I have no way of knowing went on before the time I was there. We did have a couple guys that actually were buying cash for the bonuses when I was there. That is more likely where the bonuses came from. I have never seen any form of cheating since I was there. I can say I saw nothing but honest play. On the same note I have never accused a team of cheating because I don't know their situation either. Much like some of the higher ranked teams, there are also lower ranked teams with a lot of money invested in them. I don't find it to be in any way justifiable to point fingers. Stinks of nothing but jealousy

Jeanna
12-18-2013, 09:09 PM
Now boys if you can't play nice will have to send you to your rooms with no dinner lol.

Tito89
12-18-2013, 10:01 PM
And its threads like these that kills a forums purpose...

Einszwei
12-19-2013, 02:13 AM

Apply here 448870827

GBH

up urs! lolcats