PDA

View Full Version : Enough already...

I Will Merc You
12-17-2013, 10:41 AM
I mean zero disrespect to everyone...

......too many events? Too much time spent? Too much money spent?......

.......................STOP DOING THE EVENTS...STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME....AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY....STOP SPENDING MONEY.....

.......Quitting is not winning.....quitting is quitting.

The only way for us, as a Modern War community, to put a stop to this BS all-out campaign that has overtaken our beautiful game....is to simply follow the above text that I purposely wrote in all caps...

Farewell to the legends who are falling off daily....and to those who are hanging on by a thread....just remove yourself from the rat race...and get back to enjoying this game as it was meant to be enjoyed...play by your own rules...not GREE.

....I'm a two year vet, and I am tired of seeing people leave....

lemonhaze
12-17-2013, 10:47 AM

.......................STOP DOING THE EVENTS...STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME....AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY....STOP SPENDING MONEY.....

The only way for us, as a Modern War community, to put a stop to this BS all-out campaign that has overtaken our beautiful game....is to simply follow the above text that I purposely wrote in all caps...

Farewell to the legends who are falling off daily....and to those who are hanging on by a thread....just remove yourself from the rat race...and get back to enjoying this game as it was meant to be enjoyed...play by your own rules...not GREE.

....I'm a two year vet, and I am tired of seeing people leave.... same here buddy been playing since 2011 when missons was the objective of the game..nearly ever war u have a entriely new team bc of ppl quitting or just dropping back..said it before and will say it again..nothing will change if nothing changes and quite frankly i wouldnt change it either if i was gree as long as i had pl throwing there money at me for insane LTQS,boss events and fltq..what we pay for is bad customer serice,horrible graphics and most of all glitch after glitch and yet the money keeps flowing in..just had a guy in my faction today sold his base and donated it to the faction..

Judas Goat
12-17-2013, 10:48 AM

....I'm a two year vet, and I am tired of seeing people leave....

This will upset, anger, and frustrate many of them.
They don't like reading things that make sense, just things that extort their money.

I Will Merc You
12-17-2013, 03:41 PM
This will upset, anger, and frustrate many of them.
They don't like reading things that make sense, just things that extort their money.

....'They' could benefit from this forum if they wanted it to improve.

....a bazillion dollar company......a world famous game.....and a forum that is full of some of the smartest people on earth.....a GAME has all of this behind it...this is rare and fragile. The only way to protect it is to listen to the customers who have been here the longest......they have been here since the beginning...when it was small...and simple...............and it worked.

I love passing my time in Modern War, and I will not stop playing, or paying.....

.......you know, to think that it could be so simple........

Merc_mw
12-17-2013, 06:17 PM
Just curious, what exactly is "mercing someone"?
:)