PDA

View Full Version : Muted by gree

mrskll
12-17-2013, 08:51 AM
After having someone named Major D spam my wall with non-sense, I told her what I thought and then blocked her. Apparently she reported me to GREE and now...without warning I have been muted from posting on ANYONES wall...I would like to know 10 things....1. Why was I not warned first 2. Why was I not made aware of such terms 3. Why was I muted from everyone 4. Why was I not just muted from this person. 5. When I was muted by Gree, why was I not told 6. When a ticket was sent in to Gree, why didnt their response say how long being muted is in effect. 7. Why was this other person not muted, when she was spamming MY wall. 8. Why is everyone allowed to spell out obscene phrases on their base, and thats not violating Gree's language policy. 9. Why did someone else get muted for the same thing and they sent a ticket in, and the next day, Gree un-muted them 10. Does spending real money on this game count for anything!

Signed
Long time player who is not appreciated!

PS...Being a leader of 1 of our 4 factions...you know how irritating it is not to be able to post to someone.

Judas Goat
12-17-2013, 08:57 AM
The more they punish you, doesn't it anger you?
You do know, how you can punish them, right?
What's stopping you?

Lancerdually
12-17-2013, 09:04 AM
What level is this Major D?

mrskll
12-17-2013, 09:15 AM
I do not know her level...I am currently level 202...was probably 199 when she started spamming me.

Thief
12-17-2013, 09:46 AM
1. Why was I not warned first 2. Why was I not made aware of such terms 3. Why was I muted from everyone 4. Why was I not just muted from this person. 5. When I was muted by Gree, why was I not told 6. When a ticket was sent in to Gree, why didnt their response say how long being muted is in effect. 7. Why was this other person not muted, when she was spamming MY wall. 8. Why is everyone allowed to spell out obscene phrases on their base, and thats not violating Gree's language policy. 9. Why did someone else get muted for the same thing and they sent a ticket in, and the next day, Gree un-muted them 10. Does spending real money on this game count for anything!

Only 10 things? I'm happy if i can get 1-2 things answered at a time.

1) Depends on the infraction i would imagine. If you just spammed a persons wall i'm sure you would have been warned. If you said things that shouldn't be said in a game designed for all ages...well you probably knew better.

2) You accepted them when you downloaded the game. (Terms and Conditions) Also Subject to change at the whim of gree

3) Be Happy you weren't Banned from game...temporarily...or permanantly dependenting on what was said.

4) Are you asking the same Question as number 3? I would imagine it was given out as a punishment. I would also imagine that its temporary.

5) Communication...not this games strong suit.

6) Tickets are generallly Vauge...goes back to Communication

7) Did you report said person? Did they say anything that would get them muted?

8) It is....they just don't get reported

9) Case by Case Basis

10) Nope...Its a game...its Entertainment...

Inimical
12-17-2013, 09:49 AM
Just like when you were a kid.
The fight instigator never gets punished.

mrskll
12-17-2013, 09:50 AM
no I did not report other person, felt it was nonsense to do so..I just simply blocked that person. I just think its in very poor taste of Gree to mute someone and not even inform them, or better yet just warn them. I see many things on peoples walls that are inappropriate ...but its a game

Inimical...you are correct...and the one (me) who spends real money on fake stuff is crucified!

iZheil9152
12-17-2013, 09:51 AM
Well...you should have reported them in the first place, you accepted terms by playing the game....

Sounds like there is an obvious answer when you look at it like this
"Why did GREE silence me for cyber bullying?"

DTA-HOG
12-17-2013, 10:24 AM
Well at least she didn't have her whole faction gang up on you threatening to raid my boost buildings like the chick I called a C&$!

mrskll
12-17-2013, 10:40 AM
izheil9152....I did not cyber bully anyone. But thanks for not knowing me and assuming I did! I did not report her because I assumed GREE has enough crap to deal with and did not need the headache of a cry baby! I do not bully anyone, I simply blocked her ...just like she could have done...that block button...its there for a reason!

iZheil9152
12-17-2013, 01:10 PM
izheil9152....I did not cyber bully anyone. But thanks for not knowing me and assuming I did! I did not report her because I assumed GREE has enough crap to deal with and did not need the headache of a cry baby! I do not bully anyone, I simply blocked her ...just like she could have done...that block button...its there for a reason!
I didn't mean it in that "mean" way, I'm saying when someone speaks their mind it is usually with a malicious intent.

OR

You said nothing offensive at all and GREE just silenced you because they can

Notwithstanding the foregoing, GREE reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, monitor, prohibit, edit, delete, disable access to or otherwise make unavailable any User Content (including without limitation Your Content) without notice for any reason or for no reason at any time.

Sup Me Long Time
12-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Only 10 things? I'm happy if i can get 1-2 things answered at a time.

1) Depends on the infraction i would imagine. If you just spammed a persons wall i'm sure you would have been warned. If you said things that shouldn't be said in a game designed for all ages...well you probably knew better.

2) You accepted them when you downloaded the game. (Terms and Conditions) Also Subject to change at the whim of gree

3) Be Happy you weren't Banned from game...temporarily...or permanantly dependenting on what was said.

4) Are you asking the same Question as number 3? I would imagine it was given out as a punishment. I would also imagine that its temporary.

5) Communication...not this games strong suit.

6) Tickets are generallly Vauge...goes back to Communication

7) Did you report said person? Did they say anything that would get them muted?

8) It is....they just don't get reported

9) Case by Case Basis

10) Nope...Its a game...its Entertainment...

You didn't accept anything when you downloaded and installed the game because you didn't have an option to check mark a box □ indicating that you have read and understood and accepted their so called (Terms & Conditions).

Have another look Thief

iZheil9152
12-17-2013, 08:07 PM
You didn't accept anything when you downloaded and installed the game because you didn't have an option to check mark a box □ indicating that you have read and understood and accepted their so called (Terms & Conditions).

Have another look Thief
So you checked?

By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service (as defined below), you represent that:

(1) you are age 13 or older; and
(2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Service, and, if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and understands and agrees to these Terms of Service.

Sup Me Long Time
12-17-2013, 08:12 PM
So you checked?

Yes I've checked. Go ahead and uninstall the app and install it again either through Google Play or iTunes. The app itself does not mention anything about accepting any terms or conditions. The only place you'll find it within the app is in the help section (after you have already downloaded and installed the app).

Am I right?

iZheil9152
12-17-2013, 08:51 PM
Yes I've checked. Go ahead and uninstall the app and install it again either through Google Play or iTunes. The app itself does not mention anything about accepting any terms or conditions. The only place you'll find it within the app is in the help section (after you have already downloaded and installed the app).

Am I right?
The TOS are in-app and they clearly state that you accept them by playing any of their titles. No mobile game that I know of starts out with you reviewing their TOS

Lancerdually
12-18-2013, 07:18 AM
Well, I have found out this guy has good reason for being muted....... should have been banned all together...... proof positive.... i was even one of the ones who told you to back off of what you were posting on this person game message board...... might be a good idea to stop now while you are still ahead

Thief
12-18-2013, 08:06 AM

Am I right?

First you can blame apple or Google for not having to check a little box about Terms and Conditions for every download When you use their services they are the ones providing the portal and you had to agree to their Terms and Conditions first and foremost which then allows you to download the game (also stating by downloading you agree to the Terms and conditions according to them (although not to replace or conflict with any Terms and conditions of Apple or Google)

Spin it how you want but trust me in the eyes of the law (until proven otherwise) you agreed to the License Agreement that Funzio/Gree has put in plaace when you downloaded.

Also your suggesting that you can't find it until you download is incorrect. As i said go to the License Agreement section at the bottom before you download.

Dirty Mind
12-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Your mistake was when you told her what you thought. Just like in the NFL, the retaliation always gets flagged. After a raid I got some extreme comments that were homophobic and aimed at what he wanted to do to my family. I replied with laughter, which caused him to come back even worse. I still have them on my wall. I found that guy a few weeks later and raided him again hoping he would come back and see the comments still there. Remember, the kind of person that will post nasty comments are probably in middle school, so keep that in mind when you reply

Generik79
12-18-2013, 04:04 PM

Most incorrect thing ever posted by Thief, I believe. You should in fact be very, very disappointed that you were not banned from the game. If that had happened, you could move on with RL and live many more years in peace and harmony

JCL
12-18-2013, 07:40 PM
Sounds like win/win. raiding boost is stupid and now you can cherry pick from your news feed to take their $$$.
Well at least she didn't have her whole faction gang up on you threatening to raid my boost buildings like the chick I called a C&$!