PDA

View Full Version : Fight Club - It's a Wrap!

AppleMacGuy
12-17-2013, 04:26 AM
So, after yet another successful war Fight Club has now completed 14 consecutives wins in total! As such, Fight Club really has nothing left to prove and our record speaks for itself. So, now is the time to finally bring the curtain down on Fight Club!

On behalf of all the Board Members, I want to extend a massive thanks to all of the present team and also the numerous Alumni of Fight Club for helping us to be the dominant syndicate in CC. Without all of you none of this could have been possible.

To those who plan to retire from CC completely or move on to other syndicates we wish you the very best.

Fight Club will shortly be renamed and a new strategy put in place which will be orientated around a low gold spending philosophy whilst still having a LOT of fun together.

M$T Raw
12-17-2013, 04:34 AM
good luck to you all

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
12-17-2013, 04:36 AM
congrats Fightclub!
an awesome team, be interesting to see where everyone disperses to!

The Billionaire
12-17-2013, 04:41 AM
It certainly was a blast!

Best of luck to all of FC in whichever path you take.

Personally I'm going to free play for a while because Gree doesn't deserve my money but I'll enjoy watching the new team from the sidelines.

Met so many great people throughout the Fight Club era, thank you to each and every one of you.

Flapjacks
12-17-2013, 05:04 AM
Really? You guys are retiring the Fight Club name? Shocking!

hobe
12-17-2013, 05:06 AM
RIP FC, its been fun watching you guys continue to do what many thought was impossible with out fail. One of my most memorable showdowns, and I forget the name, was the war where SAS pushed harder than anyone thought was possible but you guys didn't miss a step and put up 60 some million IP to keep your record perfect. I had fun sitting there over the weekend wondering what would happen next, it was actually a blast. I have seen many syndicates rise and fall but the one and only constant thing in cc was FC in that #1 spot. Will be interesting to see what happens next.

TZora
12-17-2013, 05:26 AM
all the best Fight Club, it was a pleasure knowing you all. what a wonderful time it has been through the beginning of syndicate wars. will miss the club and anyone leaving the game. but i do hope to see many old and current members ingame. tc and have fun :)

PedroPimples
12-17-2013, 05:31 AM
It certainly was a blast!

Best of luck to all of FC in whichever path you take.

Personally I'm going to free play for a while because Gree doesn't deserve my money but I'll enjoy watching the new team from the sidelines.

Met so many great people throughout the Fight Club era, thank you to each and every one of you.

None as great as me though right?

On a serious note, congratulations guys. You did what you set out to originally and continued until you decided to stop. No one else could overtake you or force you to be second best.

The fight club of now isn't the same as the original one, concepts and attitudes changed. Some members started acting the way of those you were formed to destroy, and I always found the change in your team shame.

Good luck in whatever you move forward to.

Drew's Crew
12-17-2013, 05:46 AM
Congrats to all in Fight Club. The name itself has always struck fear in my heart, especially when it was my time to push the "battle button". I always said "Watch, I'll get us FC" I'm sure I'm not alone there.

Good luck to y'all!!

Molly's Voice
12-17-2013, 05:49 AM
Will be the year of the Molly. Congrats to "the board" for their fine work shaming SAS all these wars. The Molly Maguires will carry on this CC tradition proudly.

[FwD] J4M3S D34N
12-17-2013, 05:49 AM
Good luck to all the Fight Club members and congratulations for holding the # 1 spot for 14 consecutive war. Its been a pleasure to wear the Tyler Durden name in FC2.

Bala82
12-17-2013, 05:52 AM
Crime city campers will take any of you retired fight club members all you have to do is donate daily cash and that it. no participation required on battle :)

hexie
12-17-2013, 05:56 AM
Farewell, Fight Club - never defeated, and never to be defeated, in War.

/salute

montecore
12-17-2013, 06:04 AM
So, after yet another successful war Fight Club has now completed 14 consecutives wins in total! As such, Fight Club really has nothing left to prove and our record speaks for itself. So, now is the time to finally bring the curtain down on Fight Club!

On behalf of all the Board Members, I want to extend a massive thanks to all of the present team and also the numerous Alumni of Fight Club for helping us to be the dominant syndicate in CC. Without all of you none of this could have been possible.

To those who plan to retire from CC completely or move on to other syndicates we wish you the very best.

Fight Club will shortly be renamed and a new strategy put in place which will be orientated around a low gold spending philosophy whilst still having a LOT of fun together.

Does the fact that you could only achieve the streaks by opening tickets with gree crying about long matchup times, matchup times still far lower than what SAS experienced, and having gree award you two wins for battles you never even fought detract from your accomplishments this past weekend in your opinion?

I also loved how you refused to face us at the end. "nothing to gain and everything to lose", at least you respect us enough to admit it.

hexie
12-17-2013, 06:07 AM
Welcome back, Monte. Next War is yours for the taking regardless.

evj
12-17-2013, 06:10 AM
Congrats, well done :)

GU7 F4WK3S
12-17-2013, 06:22 AM
Congrats to those quitting and best of luck to those who are not. I lasted about a month+ going gold free before getting out.

AppleMacGuy
12-17-2013, 06:28 AM
Does the fact that you could only achieve the streaks by opening tickets with gree crying about long matchup times, matchup times still far lower than what SAS experienced, and having gree award you two wins for battles you never even fought detract from your accomplishments this past weekend in your opinion?

I also loved how you refused to face us at the end. "nothing to gain and everything to lose", at least you respect us enough to admit it.

Still the same old whining...you are the most pathetic individual I have had the unfortunate experience to encounter in this game - and I've been here as long as anyone.

You have no honour and even this last war you filled the #2 spot as usual. It is quite apt for you as an individual since everybody knows what a #2 is and you utter a constant stream of it. Your masters should wake up and smell the coffee - if they ever want to have any credbility in this game then the first step they need to take is to offload you.

In case you forgot:

http://www.toolbox.uk.com/images/cc/FCvsSAS.png

PedroPimples
12-17-2013, 06:39 AM
That photo is dodgy.
How can you have more points in 1 fight than the entire war?

Why did you remove the photo?

montecore
12-17-2013, 06:46 AM
Still the same old whining...you are the most pathetic individual I have had the unfortunate experience to encounter in this game - and I've been here as long as anyone.

You have no honour and even this last war you filled the #2 spot as usual. It is quite apt for you as an individual since everybody knows what a #2 is and you utter a constant stream of it. Your masters should wake up and smell the coffee - if they ever want to have any credbility in this game then the first step they need to take is to offload you.

The fact that you have chosen to attack me, and completely avoid refuting either of the 100% FACTUAL points I have made, is more telling than anything.

You are a failure as a leader, and your legacy as well as the legacy of fight club remains one of slow deterioration and ultimate humiliation. You lost twice to SAS and announced you were all quitting because you just couldn't take it anymore. You were no longer able to poach our best players and you saw us get stronger with each passing day, while you were grasping at straws. Fight Club always had more gold and SAS always had more brains.

That said, congratulations on winning another battle and finally achieving the streaks, even if there will forever be an asterisk by it (just like your "undefeated" claim) because you had to run crying to Gree and get awarded two fights you never even participated in.

And TEAM LUPO 2 showed that there are no free wins, are there?

As a side note, there are no masters and slaves in SAS. We treat everyone equally, unlike the North Korean style board/serfs establishment that has seemed to serve Fight Club so well... right into retirement.

AppleMacGuy
12-17-2013, 06:46 AM
That photo is dodgy.
How can you have more points in 1 fight than the entire war?

Why did you remove the photo?

It's back - the points difference is down the GREE data synchs.

Bartolo
12-17-2013, 07:00 AM
does anyone else picture Roy Horn talking when reading a montecore post?

Sad to see you go FC.

AppleMacGuy
12-17-2013, 07:00 AM
The fact that you have chosen to attack me, and completely avoid refuting either of the 100% FACTUAL points I have made, is more telling than anything.

The only facts are the Fight Club record of 14 War wins. Come back when you have as many or more in the meantime keep polishing the second place trophies. All SAS live on so far is the fact that they beat SAS beat FC a couple of times.

Stoof
12-17-2013, 07:05 AM
Well done FC

HTCBC
12-17-2013, 07:08 AM
Good luck guys please help the little guys when you can.;)

The Reaper
12-17-2013, 07:11 AM
Congratulations to Fight Club and all members past and present. We wish you the best!

Flapjacks
12-17-2013, 07:12 AM

Haven't you already told everybody this over a month ago? Your continuous need for praise is getting old. Please let go & move forward. Maybe you should just lobby Gree to change the name of their game to something that pays homage to your syn? Will that help? Maybe they could create a LTB that is called The FC dojo or something. Does that sound befitting, oh Great Ones?

In all seriousness, the game is moving forward w/o FC, that is if you allow it.

TZora
12-17-2013, 07:23 AM
The only facts are the Fight Club record of 14 War wins. Come back when you have as many or more in the meantime keep polishing the second place trophies
lmao ... nice one amg :D

monte ...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/37768110.jpg http://www.trophies2go.com/images/productimages/Second-Place-Award-Resin-Trophies.jpg

Flapjacks
12-17-2013, 07:31 AM
lmao ... nice one amg :D

monte ...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/37768110.jpg http://www.trophies2go.com/images/productimages/Second-Place-Award-Resin-Trophies.jpg

Again, everybody already knows this do what's the point? Affirmation? It's over so move forward. These guys just keep getting enabled. I know it's a tough pattern to break, still, c'mon, just leave with dignity.

montecore
12-17-2013, 08:03 AM
Again, everybody already knows this do what's the point? Affirmation? It's over so move forward. These guys just keep getting enabled. I know it's a tough pattern to break, still, c'mon, just leave with dignity.

Fight Club has no dignity. Why start now?

Keapa
12-17-2013, 08:09 AM
I have enjoyed my FC experience and the players I met along the way.
The humour, the moments and of course the battles.
As they said, it's been a blast and if we stayed together, we would have kept on winning.
Now there are new challengers out there to do what FC did and good luck to those young up and coming syndicates.

Molly's Voice
12-17-2013, 08:12 AM
Now there are new challengers out there to do what FC did and good luck to those young up and coming syndicates.

The Molly Maguires thank you for those kind words.

montecore
12-17-2013, 08:16 AM
Just a shame you ducked us at the end. Woukd have been a great battle.

pervbear
12-17-2013, 08:16 AM
I once had respected montecore and the majority of SAS who posted here but that really has gone down the crapper with their recent demeanor this past month or 2. I respect Molly's Voice more than you due to this. Good job.

Molly's Voice
12-17-2013, 08:21 AM

We won't duck you, Montecore. Next battle, be prepared for the Molly massacre.

Keapa
12-17-2013, 08:22 AM

It's hard to get a team that refused to come out of hiding

I would have enjoyed beating SAS again

CC Pablo
12-17-2013, 08:24 AM

It was a pleasure and honor fighting with you guys for seven solid battles.

It was a great ride, being the most feared syndicate in game. Now, people can declare battle without worrying about getting matched up with the #1 syndicate.

Good luck!

FC fighter - Pablo

Mr.Unknown
12-17-2013, 08:27 AM
It's quiet pathetic how SAS whines everywhere.
You guys will always be second, and that's nothing to cheer about if you're aiming for first place.

What I do like about FC and their members are the humbleness.

The way SAS recruits and cheerish themselves just screams desperation.

Keapa
12-17-2013, 08:29 AM
Hey there Pablo, it's been a fun journey and one that gave me the opportunity to meet and play along such fine peeps as yourself. Cheers

Molly's Voice
12-17-2013, 08:39 AM

Quoted for hilarity.

Flapjacks
12-17-2013, 08:41 AM
It's quiet pathetic how SAS whines everywhere.
You guys will always be second, and that's nothing to cheer about if you're aiming for first place.

The way SAS recruits and cheerish themselves just screams desperation.

Humbleness for FC? No, not humbleness. Cherishing themselves, yes! Those with humbleness wouldn't continually look for admiration. Those that cherish themselves constantly look for approval. I must dumb it down again. Let me give an example: why would FC, a retired FC that has already told everyone, thank their members in the forum? If they can communicate through Kakoa or Group me for 14 battles then why thank their members in a public forum? Why not just thank them, again, in the chat rooms where everyone is present?

It looks like they post on here under the guise of thanking their members only to receive some much needed attention. It's obvious & yet people still come on & stroke them.

Mr.Unknown
12-17-2013, 08:45 AM
Or you don't understand irony, anyways FC can never be worse than SAS.

That's the only war they'll get first spot in, goodtalking themselves.
Tho I'm sure it'll backfire sooner or later.

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 08:58 AM
Take this with a grain of salt

Its hard to have respect for such a "feat" when all that was required was to have enough disposable cash to blow on this "game".

Anyways. Way to go. Glad you've removed the gold needles from your arms. Maybe the game will get better now. (lol)

Deadwater
12-17-2013, 08:58 AM
Hey there Pablo, it's been a fun journey and one that gave me the opportunity to meet and play along such fine peeps as yourself. Cheers

Is Tam retiring?

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Is Tam retiring?

I have no source, but, no, shes not. That golden needle is so deeply imbedded in her arm its become part of her. (Surely this goes for many members if FC)

Keapa
12-17-2013, 09:28 AM
Humbleness for FC? No, not humbleness. Cherishing themselves, yes! Those with humbleness wouldn't continually look for admiration. Those that cherish themselves constantly look for approval. I must dumb it down again. Let me give an example: why would FC, a retired FC that has already told everyone, thank their members in the forum? If they can communicate through Kakoa or Group me for 14 battles then why thank their members in a public forum? Why not just thank them, again, in the chat rooms where

It looks like they post on here under the guise of thanking their members only to receive some much needed attention. It's obvious & yet people still come on & stroke them.

It's just good manners to do so

Keapa
12-17-2013, 09:30 AM
Is Tam retiring?

Tam doesn't know.

Keapa
12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
I have no source, but, no, shes not. That golden needle is so deeply imbedded in her arm its become part of her. (Surely this goes for many members if FC)

Sas did not stay at no 2 using only free hits.

KingOW
12-17-2013, 09:33 AM
You had a good run FC, RIP! All FC members are now welcome to join our team, lol.

montecore
12-17-2013, 09:38 AM
Every syndicate who missed the streaks by one or two wins should be up in arms at the favoritism shown to FC by Gree. Gree should do the right thing and add two wins to each syndicate, and award prizes appropriately.

Deadwater
12-17-2013, 09:40 AM
Tam doesn't know.

Well congratulations for being the most dominate syndicate. FCS has always shown respect to project Phoenix when matched up!

Keapa
12-17-2013, 09:53 AM
Every syndicate who missed the streaks by one or two wins should be up in arms at the favoritism shown to FC by Gree. Gree should do the right thing and add two wins to each syndicate, and award prizes appropriately.

And what favouritism has Gree shown towards FC?

ChopperGirl
12-17-2013, 10:00 AM
Thanks for stepping down and giving the rest of us who spend less on gold, a chance at being #1. Best of luck to you all!

dispohero
12-17-2013, 10:31 AM
...Maybe they could create a LTB that is called The FC dojo or something...
Seeing that the current LTQ in MW is entirely based on dominant factions, I bet we will see an FC themed event at some point, and rightly so.

Rodney26
12-17-2013, 10:38 AM
Good luck 2 y'all👍

mxz
12-17-2013, 10:44 AM
Let's be honest - FC went downhill quickly after Pauly left.

montecore
12-17-2013, 10:46 AM
And what favouritism has Gree shown towards FC?

Granting you two wins you did not earn so you could complete the streaks.

PedroPimples
12-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Ahhh Paulie. What a guy.. I'm not gonna lie, have a bit of a mancrush.

Auxilium
12-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Well, good bye and a good decision to quit on your top moment, maybe just in time and i don't believe it's because you wanted to prove a point, it's the entire ride to become 14 times the #1 that caused it. If you could continue, you would.

berrybladzs
12-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Haha this is hilarious !!! Watching two dinosaurs go at it ! Well time to turn the page in CC!!maybe LIGHTS OUT for some ?

Touch Down
12-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Good luck to those from FC going their separate ways.

I guess the threat from SAS taking the number one spot was one of the factors that helped decide to disband while they were still number one.

Respect to FC for all they did in the game.

SC4R
12-17-2013, 11:48 AM
great run guys. best of luck to you all

Dirty Larry
12-17-2013, 11:56 AM

We lost the streak by a lot more than 2 but I am submitting my ticket based on your guidance. We went 20-18 so I think there is a chance.

ploop
RIP FC............

if you are looking for a syn FC members, pm me;)

Flapjacks
Every time you say something you look more foolish than ever.. If there was a prized event for twat, you would win.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I don't think it gets more foolish than suggesting a prized event for twat? Talk about foolish, yikes! I bet you're the type of person that thinks slow & talks fast. Just a hunch & not proven. Just a sneaking suspicion.

CC Pablo
12-17-2013, 12:27 PM

Why do you always have to say something negative about FC in every FC thread man? We at FC respect SAS, why can't you show us the same respect?

Flapjacks
12-17-2013, 12:40 PM
Objection! Did you just say that everyone in FC respects SAS? Really? Really? I suppose using the word twat is a term of endearment? Everyone in FC respecting SAS may be stretching things just a bit.

jmeijer
12-17-2013, 12:53 PM
I wish the members of Fight Club the best in their future - in and out of CC. It was always a pleasure to see your IP rise above anyone else so quickly, and so consistent above the syndicate that was in second place at any given moment. Good luck!

Keapa
12-17-2013, 12:54 PM

Granting us two wins. Had I known that I could have stopped fighting.
Gree did not give us any wins
My goodness we couldn't get Gree to fix an account issue which kept one of our fighters out of the game, now you want to fabricate a story about gifts of fight wins.

Keapa
12-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Good luck to those from FC going their separate ways.

I guess the threat from SAS taking the number one spot was one of the factors that helped decide to disband while they were still number one.

Respect to FC for all they did in the game.

I suspect you are wrong 😀😀😀

cooch
12-17-2013, 12:59 PM
Congrats to FC! Knew some of the originals back in the beginning days of syn wars. The good ol' days.

Now onto SAS which I suspect will hold the number 1 title for a very long time!

Touch Down
12-17-2013, 01:20 PM
I suspect you are wrong ������

I have known to be wrong once or twice ;)

Surely FC wanted to disband though while still on top? It must have played on their minds a little bit?
Nothing wrong with making the call while your number one and leaving at top of their peak.

FC may have had the deeper pockets but IMO SAS have more depth than anyone. Just look at what they have achieved? It was only a matter of time they would have passed FC.

Still respect to FC. They left as champions.... now a new error begins.

MattThomas08
12-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Congrats to FC. Champions from the beginning. Originally the "Good guys", turned downhill after a short run, but always stayed on top of the ladder. Time for SAS to fully accept their role as CC bullies, now finally without a big brother that's always picking on them.

Happyperson1
12-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Hey Matt -- You're quite wrong! The bully is the tyrant who fancies himself the leader of FC even though every single member there hates him. That bully threw out two long-standing members of FC last night after they had spent a lot of money and time this weekend helping to win the war for his Heinous. Sorry... I meant his Highness. Why were they thrown out? Because they did not show proper respect for him. That is, they expressed an opinion different from his.

That, Matt, is a bully. Not SAS.

DoubleR7
12-17-2013, 02:28 PM
TEAM LUPO 2 showed that there are no free wins, are there?

Appreciate the shoutout buddy (:

PedroPimples
12-17-2013, 02:28 PM
Why does that matter? FC is retired? What is the point in staying there?
And if every member there hated him they would of left and started a new syn without him.

Happyperson1
12-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Pedro -- your logic is as wrong and simple-minded as your name is disgusting. Go see a dermatologist!

And BTW, a leader does not throw two loyal members out of a syndicate soon after a big victory like the one FC presumably enjoyed. Unless he's a deranged egomaniacal fool. Oops...

indians
12-17-2013, 03:28 PM
ITT: a lot of butthurt SAS members. And montecore being trolled, as usual.

Sir Reddevil
12-17-2013, 03:31 PM
I see you are all insistent upon destroying everything that was good about Fight Club. Why can't you all just leave well enough alone?

mxz
12-17-2013, 06:24 PM
And montecore being trolled, as usual.Its not even an accomplishment anymore, TBH.

dr007
12-17-2013, 10:09 PM
I know many players in SAS! Most of you are smart and cool. Why don't the brains in SAS ever post in the forum? You all look bad when you allow your "princess boy genius" to post.

Congratulations FC. We did what was impossible. Many syndicates have been top 5 but could not hold on. Imagine holding onto top spot for 14 consecutive wars, even with turnover and an ever evolving and changing game. Respect to my team mates past and present. We did it!

Personal note to SAS: before you claim the #1 spot, you may wish to win it.

Good luck all!!!

montecore
12-17-2013, 10:23 PM
I know many players in SAS! Most of you are smart and cool. Why don't the brains in SAS ever post in the forum? You all look bad when you allow your "princess boy genius" to post.

Congratulations FC. We did what was impossible. Many syndicates have been top 5 but could not hold on. Imagine holding onto top spot for 14 consecutive wars, even with turnover and an ever evolving and changing game. Respect to my team mates past and present. We did it!

Good luck all!!!

We are smart and cool. We still won't add you.

montecore
12-17-2013, 10:33 PM
Congrats to FC. Champions from the beginning. Originally the "Good guys", turned downhill after a short run, but always stayed on top of the ladder. Time for SAS to fully accept their role as CC bullies, now finally without a big brother that's always picking on them.

I have never felt picked on by anyone in FC. Or Rogues. I do remember Rogues breaking up and throwing in the towel, just like fight club, and if I had SAS as an enemy I would have done the same thing.

sister morphine
12-18-2013, 03:48 AM

Good luck all!!!
The achievement was maintaining the motivation of FC members past and present - for which congrats.

Everything else was just a question of dumping more real cash than anybody else, and given that many FC members are somewhat penalised by being at or close to level 250 just increases the spend factor further. Hardly impossible though when FC had pretty much all the biggest spenders in the game within its ranks from the off.

I'll admit it would have been nice to see a similar outcome to the last KA war when previous champions FUN were toppled from their throne, but wasn't to be. Maybe with FC a memory now things will open up and we'll see various syndicates taking 1st rather than a dull residency.

Osobuko
12-18-2013, 04:39 AM
Being the best spending money does not have any merit, LOL. CC will be better without FC

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-18-2013, 04:58 AM
looks like the useless Empire City Map will come in to play now. nice job fc. you had a nice run. thank you for funding this game for the rest of us. Or are you guys really gree employees and your employment is now over? kidding. you guys rock. thanks for the drama.

If any of you need a new syndicate, can put up 45k ip, have references, and can give screenshots of your ip, message our syndicate. we may have a spot for you. we'll need 4x iph donation and 20 bricks a day.

N41LZ
12-18-2013, 05:01 AM

Pics or it didn't happen.

N41LZ
12-18-2013, 05:16 AM
I hope some of you know there is always the possibilty the most fanatical faction of FC gold addicts (aka TAM) will take over another syn, rename it to something, and then take #1 for as long as they don't OD on gold.

Or they could join another syn and that same syn will become #1

montecore
12-18-2013, 06:29 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

Against the tos to post screen shots.

PedroPimples
12-18-2013, 06:44 AM
No it isn't.

mxz
12-18-2013, 06:55 AM
It's not nice to pick on the slow kids, Pedro. We're tolerant of all people whether they understand game mechanics and the TOS or not.

PedroPimples
12-18-2013, 06:57 AM
Isn't it?
In that case there isn't many on here I can pick on anymore.
At least gree caught up with grimmy, (Captain Torque), aknowleged his cheating and banned his account.

StellaVana
12-18-2013, 03:19 PM
Finally!! Yes I be a hater. You ridonkulous Gold spenders don't make for fair competition. Strat not Gold!!

Phillip99
12-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Sas was a bunch of loud-mouthed, condescending, chest-pounding, self-loving a-holes when they were #2.......imagine what they will be like when they win, even if by default......lol, god help us all

Phillip99
12-18-2013, 03:42 PM
Also props to fc for realizing you can still play the game without spending your entire paycheck

jakeleo90
12-18-2013, 05:21 PM
SAS seem pretty cool for the most part, but there's a few on the forum that always complain about FC. Either way, props to FC for proving their dominance over the game for so long.

mulabenzy
12-18-2013, 05:34 PM
Now that the dominant syndicate is retiring, its time for a little Q&A!

I always wanted to know what is the average $ you spend per war?

Joe bananas
12-19-2013, 02:54 AM
Congrats to FC. The ladders will look weird without your name at the top.

Also I like how Gree called the last battle event 'We Be Clubbin'. Obviously dedicated to you guys :-)

Fisher
01-19-2014, 03:03 PM
I have Fight Club code! Their new name is The Art of War. Pm me email for groupme and I will give u screenshots!

Luv4UR Mom
01-19-2014, 03:48 PM
I have Fight Club code! Their new name is The Art of War. Pm me email for groupme and I will give u screenshots!

Old news... Screenshots were already posted on another thread in here somewhere.

PedroPimples
01-19-2014, 04:30 PM

So? What did you think was going to happen? A fully maxed out syn would just be abandoned?

KlitschkO
01-19-2014, 05:34 PM
hahaha if all 60 players using gold is a simple work!! or is hard?:D now is normally they have the biggest statuses from game because alot of fights they was in front and win big bonuses..is not a hard job to up again in front...but for me that not was a good syn! a good syn or very good syn is a mixture syn players who using gold a part and a pasrt are very active or a big part very active and who have good strategy using gold! who can't finish a mission at normal mode and elite mode if have unlimited gold?:))) all finish if have! ;))

djonny88
01-19-2014, 06:28 PM
So now i would like to join the new fight club hehe

Flapjacks
01-19-2014, 06:30 PM

I believe SUN TZU stated it best when saying, "vital to the art- of-war is defeating the pixeled enemy by tapping on a screen relentlessly."

OmgMileyCyrus
01-19-2014, 07:46 PM
hahaha if all 60 players using gold is a simple work!! or is hard?:D now is normally they have the biggest statuses from game because alot of fights they was in front and win big bonuses..is not a hard job to up again in front...but for me that not was a good syn! a good syn or very good syn is a mixture syn players who using gold a part and a pasrt are very active or a big part very active and who have good strategy using gold! who can't finish a mission at normal mode and elite mode if have unlimited gold?:))) all finish if have! ;))exactly....😝😉

sister morphine
01-19-2014, 10:33 PM
hahaha if all 60 players using gold is a simple work!! or is hard?:D now is normally they have the biggest statuses from game because alot of fights they was in front and win big bonuses..is not a hard job to up again in front...but for me that not was a good syn! a good syn or very good syn is a mixture syn players who using gold a part and a pasrt are very active or a big part very active and who have good strategy using gold! who can't finish a mission at normal mode and elite mode if have unlimited gold?:))) all finish if have! ;))
Dravak? :)

KlitschkO
01-20-2014, 12:56 AM
I don t know what mean "dravak"...and i don t find in dictionary!

sister morphine
01-20-2014, 02:36 AM
I don t know what mean "dravak"...and i don t find in dictionary!
Dravak was a legend both in game and on the forum. Try searching for him and maybe you'll get the joke :)