PDA

View Full Version : Top 250 Win Streaking Faction has 5 open positions

Wushock
12-16-2013, 05:38 PM
if you are interested in going for win streaks and not rank and don't care about going after the individual goal, then please shoot me a message if you are interested. our primary focus is going after win streaks and we fight back to back war the entire war weekend. if interested please message me your email and get a groupme account. That is what we use as our form of communication. We currently have 47 people and 5 slots open. Will have more once a few splinter faction members depart for war. members must be active in all events and are expected to be active in war.

Wise1
12-16-2013, 05:49 PM
if you are interested in going for win streaks and not rank and don't care about going after the individual goal, then please shoot me a message if you are interested. our primary focus is going after win streaks and we fight back to back war the entire war weekend. if interested please message me your email and get a groupme account. That is what we use as our form of communication. We currently have 47 people and 5 slots open. Will have more once a few splinter faction members depart for war. members must be active in all events and are expected to be active in war.

What is you streak record?

Wushock
12-16-2013, 05:53 PM
What is you streak record?

In France 56-1, Mexico was around 44-9 and this war I think we went 41-8. Had a couple bad matchup at night

Wushock
12-16-2013, 06:15 PM
and the war before france when the first win streaks were started we went 35-0. i think that was was india.