PDA

View Full Version : Prizes awarded, but mods not showing.

RuckusX
12-16-2013, 03:04 PM
When a syndicate finishes At a given placement, they are awarded the prize for that bracket and all the subsequent brackets, right? So, I received all the prizes, but the modifications along with those prizes are not showing. ie, Party Hopper vehicle 3% more building output. Am I missing the meaning of building output? Because neither of my accounts have any difference from pre-war income.

SollyLlama
12-16-2013, 03:13 PM
When a syndicate finishes At a given placement, they are awarded the prize for that bracket and all the subsequent brackets, right? So, I received all the prizes, but the modifications along with those prizes are not showing. ie, Party Hopper vehicle 3% more building output. Am I missing the meaning of building output? Because neither of my accounts have any difference from pre-war income.

I'm pretty sure you get 1 prize for the tier in which you place in each war, if you place in a prize tier.

Under your profile, click on View Bonuses - you should see the modifiers you have by tab - individual, syndicate, and city battle.

ImWoey
12-16-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm pretty sure you get 1 prize for the tier in which you place in each war, if you place in a prize tier.

Under your profile, click on View Bonuses - you should see the modifiers you have by tab - individual, syndicate, and city battle.

Nah he is right, say you finish top 250 you would get the 250 reward and all others before it.

But yeah may just be a temporary thing, do what Llama said and check your individual bonuses to see if it is there

RuckusX
12-16-2013, 03:26 PM
yes, the Party Hopper is there along with the 3% mod. and my IPH changed slightly, but none of the buildings have a greater income then before. so my IPH really hasn't changed.

SollyLlama
12-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Nah he is right, say you finish top 250 you would get the 250 reward and all others before it.

Well that's really cool, though I can't say that I pay close enough attention...

Is there a prize list somewhere that corresponds to the war that just ended?

RuckusX
12-16-2013, 03:40 PM
yes, top of the general forum. shows all tier prizes

RuckusX
12-16-2013, 03:41 PM
yes, top of the general forum,the first one. shows all tier prizes

RealTeflonDon
12-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Were you guys shown the splash screen for your prizes?? I've received mine but didn't get the splash screen and wasn't awarded the T400 prize like my synd should have been