PDA

View Full Version : Flag Change Or Account Upgrade Like CC

9mm
12-16-2013, 02:28 PM
Tried searching this but no dice. Are you able to switch your flag after you chose it?

I'm patriotic so when I started I chose USA but it turns out it's not the best unless you raid all the time. Kinda sucks that you can't pick again, should be like you have the option to change or keep your choice once you hit level 20 or something. I'm level 75 so it's been awhile but I want the energy regen flag.

In CC you can upgrade your account for like 200 gold, we could do the same here possibly?

Don't think it's good idea to reassign skill points seems like that would be too difficult to implement.

GorillaGuerilla
12-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Go to your Profile, the stats screen - scroll all the way down to the bottom and you will see a green SWITCH NATION "button"

FromAfar
12-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Flag change is available. 50 bars will do it for ya.

Thankfully I only play 1 free game, so no clue about cc / account upgd

Tried searching this but no dice. Are you able to switch your flag after you chose it?

I'm patriotic so when I started I chose USA but it turns out it's not the best unless you raid all the time. Kinda sucks that you can't pick again, should be like you have the option to change or keep your choice once you hit level 20 or something. I'm level 75 so it's been awhile but I want the energy regen flag.

In CC you can upgrade your account for like 200 gold, we could do the same here possibly?

Don't think it's good idea to reassign skill points seems like that would be too difficult to implement.

nkeywithdnb
/\ /\ /\ Love the profile pic /\ /\ /\

BostonHammer
Yes, go to your profile and scool all the way down (past uour total bonuses) and you will see the "switch nation" button. I think it costs 50 gold.

9mm
12-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Wow, not sure how I missed that. Thanks for all the help guys.