PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions thread for Gree

Elite Enforcer
12-16-2013, 01:22 PM
Some suggestions for Gree to make this game better

1- Make this game affordable. Seems Tons of gold is now needed to complete missions now. Need to scale this back to a reasonable level Gree. Most of your customers such as myself only want to buy Gold only for war.

2- Better match ups during war.

3- Maybe create a two tier war where factions 1- 300 are put together and 301 to 600 are put together for a different tier champion and so on.

4- Provide health, stamina buildings to generate bonus time.

5- Reward those customers who are at a lvl 300. I have one in my group and he stopped buying gold as he will only collect like 125 points per hit at war time. This needs to change. Once you reach a lvl 300, you should get more pts on a hit, no matter who u beat. Etc.

Please do not troll here, hopefully Gree will listen to some of the suggestions.

Thanks.

SPWD
12-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Agree with all of the above,also give us information for what we are supposed to do and what we will win BEFORE we get the event,I believe you don't do this because you expect us all to go in guns blazing spending gold like it's going out of fashion,WAKE UP,WE DONT DO THIS,we wait for a walk through etc .
If you did this we would appreciate it( you do it in your other games).

Inventory organisation ,I've got 32500 units to look through for god sake.

Fix the god damn bugs!

Search function for allies.

Increase points for hitting the command centre in the war.

Reduce the swing in stats for wins/losses it's Ridiculous.

Reduce the number of bosses,WE DONT WANT TO BE ON 24/7 we will leave!

Carry the boss kills over,or everyone just collects money and comes back when the event starts!

Put in more boss levels 0-25,26-50,51-100,101-150,151-200 etc.

Reduce the energy requirements for ltqs,surely 1000s buying a vault is better than a few buying 10.

Vault upgrade or reduce amount of attacks possible

Make android be able to zoom out the same as iOS or just more for both.

Il think of more.

Steve

SPWD
12-16-2013, 01:56 PM
We should keep this at the top and maybe do a list and copy and paste other ideas instead of loads of the same posts

Elite Enforcer
12-16-2013, 02:02 PM
Ok. I'll gather everyone suggestion and then make one email to gree outlining what we suggest. So keep them coming guys.

alaskavet
12-16-2013, 03:45 PM
it would be nice if the guys rank was on his profile picture. The rank tells me how much the person plays the game and can make a difference when reviewing request to join the faction.

oakletixfan
12-16-2013, 03:51 PM
You should be allowed to fill up your energy with more than 1000 at a time when using gold. This is a pain when your targets are high energy and you have to keep refilling 20 times!

Dr C
12-16-2013, 04:04 PM
Reduce the energy requirements for ltqs,surely 1000s buying a vault is better than a few buying 10.

This, but for all events; not just energy dependent. Gold buying is all about disposable income. There are far more middle class people than upper class.

Raise max amount of money taken when attacking a player that is over-vault to $600k or so per attack.

Give us multiple concurrent building upgrade bonus.

John 719166364
12-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Good thread. Eliminate the tiers, you should not be penalized for completing missions and gaining XP.

BuriedSix
12-16-2013, 08:24 PM
If they can have sales on gold, it would be nice if the amount of gold we had to use would be discounted also. Instead of taking 25 gold bars to refill health, why not make it 10-15? I'm sure a lot more people would buy gold during war if it lasted longer.

Elite Enforcer
12-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Keep the suggestions coming.

Crazy Charley
12-17-2013, 03:34 PM
I really enjoy modern war. I DO buy more then my fair share of gold. I can't play modern war 24/7, I have a family I'd like to keep. The second war every month NEEDS to go. If I dedicate every other weekend to war, I won't have a family long. Please remove bimonthly wars and return to monthly format. Bring back the PvP event! I finally have enough stamina to make a splash in the PvP event and you stop having them!!! Am I the only one that thinks 2 wars a month is one too many?

CobraStrike
12-17-2013, 05:39 PM
I see a new "suggestion" thread every week. I can almost guarantee every single thing you guys come up with will be ignored like they always are. And I certainly dont think an email will do anything to help, as their support team is literally almost non existent. If they reply to your single email, and continue to ignore my 10 transfer emails, then I give up and ill eat my hat.

Dr C
12-17-2013, 08:19 PM
I see a new "suggestion" thread every week. I can almost guarantee every single thing you guys come up with will be ignored like they always are. And I certainly dont think an email will do anything to help, as their support team is literally almost non existent. If they reply to your single email, and continue to ignore my 10 transfer emails, then I give up and ill eat my hat.

Still, these threads carry similar themes that are important to the community. The more we express these ideas, the likelier one is to catch on. Gree does read these posts, so if a few of these concepts start and/or continue to build momentum, perhaps one gets rolled in; pending it's within Gree's capabilities (of which heavy programming may not be). If the people reading this sprout the same idea over and over at every staff/group meeting, maybe it sinks in. Some managers do have thick heads...

Led
12-17-2013, 08:37 PM
Cash units....

Urbz
12-17-2013, 10:23 PM
By the time I unlock a serious valor unit...will have like 200 mill valor in this pase
Also to many events in a short period of time

Robespierre
12-17-2013, 10:33 PM
Have the forum supervisors take a weeks' vacation.

This joint would be anarchy, but fun.

Maybe some of the chaos could go back into the game.

Dr C
12-17-2013, 11:20 PM
Thread about base art reminded me...

Add roads as a decoration!!

Crazy Charley
12-18-2013, 12:34 AM
For fun of course. Spending ones last $10 worth of disposable income to finish a high level of an ltq and getting a paltry amount of cash and some xp(IE garbage) is NOT fun. Gree, you're not actually manufacturing the planes, boats, tanks, soldiers you give out as rewards for events. It costs you no more to have happy players then to tick players off which makes them move on to OTHER games which deliver a higher fun to dollar ratio. STOP KILLING THE GAME. GET RID OF GARBAGE LEVELS ON LTQs

MoD
12-18-2013, 02:50 AM
0 – Above all
Make the game fun to play again for low- to medium players again. Now it is way too time consuming and expensive and not even the very strong can finish one event without gold.

1 – Individual Boss Event
Reduce from 100 levels to 50 for the end prize.
Keep boss playable after reaching lv 50.
Reduce strength of bosses so that strongest 10% players can finish without gold.

2 – Faction Boss Event
Kills should be carried over, then the amount can stay.

3 - WD Health (more hits per health)
Allow more attacks per health in WD events (e.g. 25 = 1 hit per gold). So attendance at events will be more of a deciding parameter. Gold players will still spend gold. The others would not sit around useless during most of a battle.

4 - WD-Points System
Don't punish high level players. Refine that system.

5 - End Punishment of High Levels
It should be of some benefit to go on in the game and level up. Not the opposite. Even worse: you get prizes for levelling up but get punished in events. Absurd. Also: HLP will quit after some time as they get weaker and weaker compared to the followers (thanks to stat inflation). Also WD points are getting lower for higher levels which is not motivating.

6 - Gold Vault in Faction
Some factions already pool gold. That could be a good thing (say someone is on vacation during WD event, donating a vault of gold and leader/officers assign the gold to the attending players).

7 - Energy-, Stamina-, Gold-, Construction Time-, Health-Building
Can be bought with gold or high amount of cash. Could even be LE buildings instead of cash buildings.

8 - High Quality Cash- and Valor-Units
Units that are strong enough to find their way into the top 3000 of a well sorted inventory.

9 - More Time Between WD Events
1 WD event each month should be sufficient. Better all 6 weeks. We all have real lives. We will all burn out at the current speed of events.

10 - Times without events
Allow some rest. 2 or 3 days of no events can do wonders.

11 - Push Notification For Chat
Leader and officer can send a push message to all faction members that comes up even when game is closed. Could come in handy at war times.

12 - Communication About Events
Communicate events upfront so players and factions can plan better. Also show prizes and stats upfront. We will find out anyway and share. So why letting us suffer?

13 – Inventory
Make it sortable for certain parameters. Alphabetical, time added, strenght, ... Will be fun cruising through own inventory and not a drag anymore as it is today.

I got way more ideas but it would be kind of miraculous if they implemented more than one good idea each month.

My 2 cents, thank you for considering.

Elite Enforcer
12-20-2013, 09:21 AM
All great ideas. Anymore before I email gree with all the suggestions.

Skyraiders
12-20-2013, 09:43 AM
yes since it seems to be no different here...in MW....

my main game is KA....but i dabble in MW

THIS ONE THING IF NOTHING ELSE...........

CUSTOMER SERVICE