PDA

View Full Version : What a shock, another screw up.

Dragon11216
12-16-2013, 12:46 PM
So I'm getting care packages and emperor crates. Gree this is why people have stopped spending on this game.

Bungle79
12-16-2013, 01:27 PM
Android? 10 chars

lemonhaze
12-16-2013, 01:38 PM
So I'm getting care packages and emperor crates. Gree this is why people have stopped spending on this game. i honestly think gree does not care no more and they are acheiveing their goal to make gold players either quit or go free playing..the game is to easy to be manipulated these days..thanks gree for destorying something great..u all was on top of ur game at first but the money and power got to u guys..dont worry tho greed has been the downfall of many empires..look at the romans,egyptians etcetc they had all the land they would have ever needed but in the end it was not enuff for them and what happen to them..they collasped as u will be soon

Ajk
12-16-2013, 03:19 PM
Completely agree, this is the beginning of the end for mw. People are leaving in droves and pretty soon they will crash and burn and screw a whole lot of people over when the servers go quiet. How come I can see them just shutting it down with no warning at all and the offices in SF looking like a ghost town.

bob_
12-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Forced upgrade to an invalid APK, tried uninstall/reinstall still nothing

days later it finally installs properly and guess what It starts me on a new account AGAIN

not even worth sending an email to get my account back sometime next week or maybe the week after. fukitol. adios.