PDA

View Full Version : Way to Burn People Out Gree

Senator McCarthy
12-16-2013, 12:26 PM
Only thing missing from your schedule is 24 hour ltq December 25th and January 1st.

Heck... why not start out the New Year with 1 week battle since 72 hour battles aren't tedious enough.

M$T Raw
12-16-2013, 12:33 PM
They trying to force money out your pocket hence starting with a raid boss when nobody has guns

JakeCullen
12-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Have a heart GREE...just in case you didn't get the memo, it's the holiday season...I don't know about you but most people tend to spend their time (and MONEY) on real life events around this time...you know, to breakaway from the exhausting work everyone has done day-in and out... It is called a BREAK!!!!

Puckface McGee
12-16-2013, 12:50 PM
Back to back or doubled up LTQs are what frustrate me the most. SLTQ ending 12/31, LTQ starts 12/31. Assuming everything gets launched on time....chuckle

RealTeflonDon
12-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Good old GREE. Doin what they do best

usmc.elite
12-16-2013, 05:11 PM
I agree with that.

Rammy
12-16-2013, 07:32 PM
I know with all the resent events that have gone on took a toll on a lot of players resulting in 3 great teammates to decide to retire from the game today. I only see this as a growing trend and not only with my syndicate.

Killerkid
12-16-2013, 07:34 PM
If they keep running with Raid boss tommorow a storm will hit and can say many will have too much and finally quit.

TZora
12-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Have a heart GREE
hahahahahahahahahahahaha lolololololololooooooooooooooooool

Killerkid
12-16-2013, 08:15 PM
Hey T. Another opinions than laughing about someone who ask GREE to have a hearth.

TZora
12-16-2013, 09:44 PM
it's business sweetie ... heart and emotions are out of the equation :)

corporates are driven by numbers .. they will do whatever works for "them" while trying to pretend they care. but the fact is, all they care about is their job.

think about how do you as a "customer" fit in this equation? unless you think like them i.e. putting heart and emotions out of the equation, they will continue to laugh and we will continue to cry.

JakeCullen
12-16-2013, 11:09 PM
it's business sweetie ... heart and emotions are out of the equation :)

corporates are driven by numbers .. they will do whatever works for "them" while trying to pretend they care. but the fact is, all they care about is their job.

think about how do you as a "customer" fit in this equation? unless you think like them i.e. putting heart and emotions out of the equation, they will continue to laugh and we will continue to cry.

Yes, you are correct, it is business... and I am fully aware of that...and I am also fully aware that they don't have a/the heart. Otherwise I wouldn't have said that. Yes, it's business...but if they only care about their jobs, and not the effect on their consumers, well, that's bad business. I don't know how many customers would actually say "Nice/Pleasure doing business with you GREE."....But I think everyone knows GREE is always saying something like: "Arigatou suckaaas!!!" :-)

cubic
12-17-2013, 12:15 AM
I donīt understand why you get all upset about it. Every online game has christmas/ new years events out there. The events are always free to do, but those who arenīt doing them are gonna slack a bit.

I am gonna take a few days off myself, ofcourse I value my family more than a game, but I donīt see why they shouldnīt have any events at all.

TZora
12-17-2013, 01:46 AM
Yes, you are correct, it is business... and I am fully aware of that...and I am also fully aware that they don't have a/the heart. Otherwise I wouldn't have said that. Yes, it's business...but if they only care about their jobs, and not the effect on their consumers, well, that's bad business. I don't know how many customers would actually say "Nice/Pleasure doing business with you GREE."....But I think everyone knows GREE is always saying something like: "Arigatou suckaaas!!!" :-)
they know it is not gonna last forever ..

M$T Raw
12-17-2013, 01:50 AM
they know it is not gonna last forever .. it's banned in Japan and a couple of other nations and it's only a few months/years, the lights will be out. why would/should they care? and why would they want to hear, "nice to do business with you"? they are not HP, DELL, etc. they are not here for the rest of our lives. they know, when it is over, it is over ..

banned in japan and other nations? can you please provide me with the source you got that from?

since gree headquarters are in japan i find it highly unlikely that its banned there

TZora
12-17-2013, 01:52 AM
banned in japan and other nations? can you please provide me with the source you got that from?

since gree headquarters are in japan i find it highly unlikely that its banned there
search it on google .. u know the two magic words :o

hexie
12-17-2013, 06:23 AM
.. u know the two magic words :o

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1056522/expecto-patronum-o.gif

GU7 F4WK3S
12-17-2013, 06:29 AM

It was banned in Japan and then GREE bought Funzio. Think that deal still goes through if that gambling mechanism was illegal here?

travisman1
12-17-2013, 07:11 AM
crazy thing is i remember playing when there was no events and just building iph, attacking and doing jobs.

RealTeflonDon
12-17-2013, 08:49 AM
crazy thing is i remember playing when there was no events and just building iph, attacking and doing jobs.

Thats when it was fun. Now it just seems rigged. They took the "fun" out of Funzio & inserted GREEd

pervbear
12-17-2013, 08:59 AM
Which one is the raid boss?

Killerkid
12-17-2013, 09:13 AM
Which one is the raid boss?
Wellington.

So-ok
12-17-2013, 09:20 AM
It is not necessary to have no events at all at Christmas/New Years Eve. There could be individual events, so that those who want to participate in events can do so while those who can't participate can enjoy their CC break without feeling guilty because of not being able to support their team in team events. Syndicate Events on Christmas & New Years Eve are no good idea at all.

I donīt understand why you get all upset about it. Every online game has christmas/ new years events out there. The events are always free to do, but those who arenīt doing them are gonna slack a bit.

I am gonna take a few days off myself, ofcourse I value my family more than a game, but I donīt see why they shouldnīt have any events at all.

ChopperGirl
12-17-2013, 09:41 AM
They trying to force money out your pocket hence starting with a raid boss when nobody has guns

I agree! Who's willing to pay 5 gold bars for only 1 gun? That's just crazy & takes the fun out of it.

cubic
12-17-2013, 10:07 AM
It is not necessary to have no events at all at Christmas/New Years Eve. There could be individual events, so that those who want to participate in events can do so while those who can't participate can enjoy their CC break without feeling guilty because of not being able to support their team in team events. Syndicate Events on Christmas & New Years Eve are no good idea at all.

It may not be a good idea, but then again, every online game has them, so GREE is no different than other companies. And besides, if there would be only individual events people would whine about that nonetheless.
I couldnīt care less if my syndicate would have kicked me out if they thought I would choose a game over some well deserved offline time spended with my family. Then the syndicate wouldnīt be a syndicate I would support anyway.
If you would start to feel guilty choosing your family over a game then I suggest to find another syndicate.

It is what it is, just cope with it and accept that you will lack a bit when you return again later to those that have been playing every events during the holidays, but on the other hand, you will have a better real life, and that should matter more. Atleast to me it does. No matter the rewards, I will be off when I am off.

Look at it like this instead, for all of those who havenīt got any family or friends to celebrate the holidays with are given a good christmas gift instead of us who needs to step away from the game for a few days.

I just donīt see the problems with the events over the holidays, as I sad before, every other online game has them, so the only solution would be to stop playing online games.

cooch
12-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Only thing missing from your schedule is 24 hour ltq December 25th and January 1st.

Heck... why not start out the New Year with 1 week battle since 72 hour battles aren't tedious enough.

I think the Senator's concerns are over rated. Right Senator? After all Gree has provided two events that inspire time off for RL things like family, holiday shopping, and year end events. I'm sure the rest of the events this cycle will either turn out this way or be Bah Humbug! LOL

Master Stormzs
12-18-2013, 09:25 PM
Have a heart GREE...just in case you didn't get the memo, it's the holiday season...I don't know about you but most people tend to spend their time (and MONEY) on real life events around this time...you know, to breakaway from the exhausting work everyone has done day-in and out... It is called a BREAK!!!!

Lets NOT forget that Gree is a Business first and foremost, although at the rate they are going....anyway lets be realistic, their job is to seperate you from you money, be using a product that triggers emotional (illogical) responses.

Take for example the latest rival list "glitch" imagine that you worked hard (spend) to get your stats up, and than all of a sudden you are hit by someone w similar stats as you... omg this can't be! You are thinking I was one of the strongest players for my level! Now your "natural" tendency is to look to increase your stats....you see where this is going. Same thing applies to the current Raid Boss as well.

Guisseppe17
12-18-2013, 10:35 PM
One thing you guys have been forgetting...GREE can't be bothered to push events out on time bug-free on a regular work day. What makes you think they're going to be releasing stuff over the holidays on time? Chances are everybody at their office will go home the night of the 23rd, come back the 2nd, and be all puzzled over how none of the events have started.

Recaro
12-22-2013, 12:32 AM
Been a long time lurker here on the forums, gleaning great info and also seeing that so many people share my frustration with a half baked game filled with new events instead of fixing the current nonsense. Anyways, here are some interesting articles that show that Gree is in desperate need of money, and has been getting that money from all of us suckers.

Earlier this year, Gree was slumping big time :

http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/15/gree-financials-net-profit-down-65-to-%C2%A54-7-billion-new-strategy-moving-forward/

Then we all saved them:
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL3N0JQ0FK20131211?type=companyNews&irpc=932

So why are we continuing to support a company that is struggling to survive and giving us terrible events in an obvious money grab? We all whine and complain, yet we all click that 'buy gold' button, so it's really our fault that this game continues to be as miserable as it is.

Timala
12-22-2013, 01:02 AM
Gree doesn't have a heart and they sure sucked the fun of this game long time ago.

I would have hoped for a break during holidays and for those that can't stay away a ltq would have worked. But I guess that don't generate enough money for you.... Well fair enough, you being greedy makes me not want to spend more.

There I feel better, thank you Gree for helping me making that decision :D

NoBSing
12-22-2013, 02:03 AM
Participate or don't participate. No one forces you to do the events. Free choice, free will. Gree simply give us opportunities. At the end of the day, it's totally up to you.
If your syndicate urges you partake in these events and threatens to you remove from the team if you don't, then maybe you should look for a more reasonable one, just saying.