PDA

View Full Version : Can you smell the smoke?

Smokes
12-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Lag, Lag, Lag.

I think gree's servers must be on fire right now. Many on android cannot get into the game. The one's that can are experiencing horrible lag. WTF gree??? How are we supposed to fight for position during the last hour of the event if we cannot even play the game?

Dubstik
12-16-2013, 12:06 PM
Works fine for me.

CCKallDAY
12-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Mmmmm... smells good.

hexie
12-16-2013, 12:19 PM
Yep. Server not responding/lag and eventual non connection on Android locking out any members bold enough to restart the game.

Interesting notification on iOS too - the event has ended come see the final result ... 8 minutes before the event actually finished and mid battle. It was sort of right though because with over a minute on iOS and two on Droid no one could attack. The battle had ended apparently.

Five minutes later the event clock then ran out and miraculously the Droid users who "need an Internet connection to play this game" logged in. Christmas miracle!

Mighty Min
12-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Lag, Lag, Lag.

I think gree's servers must be on fire right now. Many on android cannot get into the game. The one's that can are experiencing horrible lag. WTF gree??? How are we supposed to fight for position during the last hour of the event if we cannot even play the game?

When GREEd estimated they have enough of your moneys paid into their GREEdy poketses - they just go smoke their meth or somehting like that and could care less how this game is going, expect another lame excuse like:

"Thank you for your support [MONEY $] please ba patient as we continuously keep screwing you over and over and over..."

Oh and expect some GREEd employee or asslicking agent named captain torque or somehting like that crawl out of his misery to state how great this game is and how awesome him and his Silent Suckers are lmao ^_^

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 12:44 PM
Servers probably need replacing with new. Do the right thing Gree. Your owner is a multi-billionaire, so he's got the cash.

You guys should really stop hurling abuse at the ordinary employees (except if incompetence is well demonstrated) because they have to do what management decrees. Any company is only as good as its leadership.

Grecoref
12-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Servers probably need replacing with new. Do the right thing Gree. Your owner is a multi-billionaire, so he's got the cash.

You guys should really stop hurling abuse at the ordinary employees (except if incompetence is well demonstrated) because they have to do what management decrees. Any company is only as good as its leadership.

Well said, but even still employees can rise above the and stop being robots to the leadership. Gree'd has closed offices throughout the year and their jobs could be next if this game doesn't get better. System maintaince during boss raid events this month problems with android users as well as major lagging issues are a problem to those ppl who love playing this game. With the amount of capital that gree'd brings in monthly we should have servers that can keep of with the traffic. If hosting the site is a problem then they should upgrade their equipment.

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 01:42 PM
I agree absolutely that if the hardware used by Gree is out of date it needs addressing urgently. Yet again though it comes down to management culture. Joe Schmoe from IT can't go out on a limb and order new equipment because (i) he'll be off down the road come morning, and (ii) some desk-flyer would likely cancel it anyway.

Bala82
12-16-2013, 02:14 PM
You must be joking there giving new servers for new game

Dragon Realms

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70769-Dragon-Realms-goes-live!

Paljon Rahaa
12-16-2013, 04:55 PM
You must be joking there giving new servers for new game

Dragon Realms

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70769-Dragon-Realms-goes-live!

Lol... don't kid yourself, it's even worse in DR. No one at GREE pays any attention to that game, and it is filled with even more bugs than CC is despite being brand new. Quality GREE programming.

RealTeflonDon
12-16-2013, 05:05 PM
With 20 minutes of battle remaining in the entire event, I purchased a little gold to help secure our T400 position (had 250bars). 19 minutes later I was still at 125 bars of gold waiting for my hits to register. It was a sham and costed us T400... Despite the leaderboard showing that we were T400 after the event had ended.