PDA

View Full Version : Crime City 2014 -Still playing?

Bala82
12-16-2013, 10:29 AM
So most people around this time start making plans about new year

This isn't a quitting thread just open topic about what you think 2014 will bring in crime city

Let recap

Positive

Introduction of Limited LTQ Building ( Finally something we can use in game cash for)

Introduction of Syndicate goals ( Forces you actually chat to your members ;))

Game hasn't been killed or ended still being developed

Negative

Stats inflation on prizes

LTQ events [ Everyone hates energy jobs some are ridiculous )

NO improvement in game stability still crash issues

Too many NPC in maps

Elimination of solo player as a result group goals

Change dynamic of game that used to be fun

Huge game imbalance

Removing top 2000 & 3000 prize ( now top 4000 than jump to top 1500)

Made Respect useless

Luv4SAS
12-16-2013, 10:32 AM
If this is a pros and cons list, I believe this speaks for itself.

CCKallDAY
12-16-2013, 10:39 AM
They never had a 2,000 and 3,000 prize

M$T Raw
12-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Il still be playing, not spending

SnowSnow
12-16-2013, 12:14 PM
You must send in a ticket if they screw up a ticket.
They do not award all prizes and when confronted they ask for details you already send them but they overlooked
I can go on...

Positives
um??
We do communicate more in our synd..

Bala82
12-16-2013, 12:40 PM
If this is a pros and cons list, I believe this speaks for itself.

ok it wasn't meant to pros and cons list

It was more reflection of what happened to crime city in 2013

2014 starting soon i wonder how they are going keep money flowing consider amount of players who left game during 2013?. As results of these issues.

Bala82
12-16-2013, 12:43 PM
Il still be playing, not spending

Yes but when you being robbed consistently it get annoying i used remember back before gree bought this game i got robbed once every 2-3 days now it's practically every hour because stupid stats inflation.

800K defence attack by player who 1-2 million attack

Nighteg
12-16-2013, 12:44 PM
Negative
Made cash and respect useless

Steve1302
12-16-2013, 12:50 PM
yes but dont think i will spend as much gold

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 01:21 PM
Positive

Introduction of Limited LTQ Building ( Finally something we can use in game cash for)

File this under:

Too Good to Be True

There will never be a true incentive to build your hood.

Bala82
12-16-2013, 01:56 PM
Negative
Made cash and respect useless

Added to the list just respect part as cash is needed for LTQ buildings and daily donation for syndicate

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 01:58 PM
Yes but when you being robbed consistently it get annoying i used remember back before gree bought this game i got robbed once every 2-3 days now it's practically every hour because stupid stats inflation.

800K defence attack by player who 1-2 million attack
Agree. I get hit lots by the new breed of credit card flashers without brains or patience to build a hood. Instead of rewarding them by massively increasing the cash taken by attacks they should've slashed it to encourage those eejits to play that part of the game too.

Bala82
12-16-2013, 02:00 PM
Agree. I get hit lots by the new breed of credit card flashers without brains or patience to build a hood. Instead of rewarding them by massively increasing the cash taken by attacks they should've slashed it to encourage those eejits to play that part of the game too.

Surprised you don't sell your buildings lol

Nighteg
12-16-2013, 02:06 PM
Added to the list just respect part as cash is needed for LTQ buildings and daily donation for syndicate

Most top 250 syns already finished all of the upgrades. But you're right, there's some use for money, but very limited. And the responsible is gree's laziness to introduce new syndicate bonuses and new items to stores (which is a few hours of work, TOPS).

Bala82
12-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Most top 250 syns already finished all of the upgrades. But you're right, there's some use for money, but very limited. And the responsible is gree's laziness to introduce new syndicate bonuses and new items to stores (which is a few hours of work, TOPS).

Yes been waiting health regeneration bonus to be added for a year:(

MW has that even extra stage in each bonus

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 04:19 PM
Surprised you don't sell your buildings lol
No way! Lol, it's still the thing that keeps me here more than the other stuff :)

murf
12-16-2013, 08:38 PM
There will never be a true incentive to build your hood.

Why do people still say this? The current LTB costs over $10B to finish even with the 30% cost reduction and gives you 166k in attack stats . I'd say that's a pretty good reason.

And don't use the argument that the last SLTQ gave a 130,000 attack item as the final prize so why waste your time, because 1) I'll take both set of prizes and 2) the LTB prizes can be had for free if you just take to time to build your hood.

Fredfreddy
12-16-2013, 09:03 PM
Introduction of Syndicates (and specifically, wars) should have about 10 stars. It's pretty much the main reason this game got more fun, and it's for sure the main way gree makes money.

I'd also argue that stat inflation is not a negative, it's just a reality. It's the only way gree can attract new players.
Also: raid bosses. Those are fun.

Respect is currently useless, but around April/May it was hugely useful, they just got lazy updating the items after only releasing new respect items once. Could be that old respect hack wasn't fixable, who knows.

Ultimately, the game is far more fun than 1 year ago. I was never even remotely tempted to spend money until Syndicates were formed.

Fredfreddy
12-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Why do people still say this? The current LTB costs over $10B to finish even with the 30% cost reduction and gives you 166k in attack stats . I'd say that's a pretty good reason.

And don't use the argument that the last SLTQ gave a 130,000 attack item as the final prize so why waste your time, because 1) I'll take both set of prizes and 2) the LTB prizes can be had for free if you just take to time to build your hood.

Agreed, LTBs are literally free stats with almost no XP gain, considering you will always care about level/stat ratio, LTBs are probably the most valuable event in the game

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
12-17-2013, 02:32 AM
more PVPs with similar level prizes, as current events/wars, because annoying people on your rivals list is fun and part of the game!

more time between raid bosses for collection of uzis (or a better drop rate than 1uzi per 1000 energy), the first raid boss was perfect (up until the inventory stealing from greed) as syndicates could decide on either completing the goals or just hitting level 65-80s to get items. With good strategy you could gain more stats from just hitting these bosses than completing the event. Now majority of syndicates will run out of uzis or sell them, and the event becomes pointless for them.

I know for technical reasons hoods cant be expanded any further than the current max, but with two ltbs every 3 weeks space is going to run out - i'd suggest scrapping the roads and making it a blank hood which can be built on anywhere - massively increasing available space. they could make roads a decoration so you could still use them if you wish

something for respect points to be spent on as many players now have millions and millions of rp with nothing to use them on

inventory organisation either alphabetically or by most recent addition because having to check you received an item because of grees incompetency to display the right splashscreen takes forever!

also NPCs were getting annoying as they were overcrowding maps but there were good loot items on some, can you leave the ones with loot items there for longer please!

The Billionaire
12-17-2013, 04:44 AM
More syndicate bonuses would certainly spice things up

robert1310
12-17-2013, 06:41 AM
I'll like for them to matchmake rivals to comparable stats. Being robbed by people with stats in the millions because they happen to be in a strong syndicate. Is making it pointless to continue playing when you have to spend 10 minutes at a time to find people you can rob or attack.
Level 92 attack and defence at around 300 k.

Bala82
12-17-2013, 10:31 AM
I'll like for them to matchmake rivals to comparable stats. Being robbed by people with stats in the millions because they happen to be in a strong syndicate. Is making it pointless to continue playing when you have to spend 10 minutes at a time to find people you can rob or attack.

This what i am worried about if this continues 2014 this game will drive away old player ( player who played this game since start of 2013).

robert1310
12-17-2013, 10:57 AM
This what i am worried about if this continues 2014 this game will drive away old player ( player who played this game since start of 2013).

Started playing it in 2012 btw

Bala82
12-17-2013, 11:04 AM

why did it take you so long join the forum ?

Ep1cd34th
12-17-2013, 11:33 AM
If everyone is talking about improvements to the game. It would be cool for gree to utilize the streets in everyone's hood, example a "corner pharmacist" or "workin' girls manager". They could be used as a type of LTB.

robert1310
12-17-2013, 12:26 PM
why did it take you so long join the forum ?

To complain about the unbalanced stats.
Wasn't always like this thou, the game is becoming less and less fun to play. How much longer before you think people start rage quitting because of the lack of match making.
And I will need to spend 100s if not thousands in real cash to compete . or join a top 100 syndicate and have a douche bothering me evey 5 mins with do this and that when syn battles are going on.
Where's the fun in that..

Fredfreddy
12-17-2013, 12:31 PM

This isn't the game for you.

Edit: that sounded ****ish. Wasn't meant to be. This game favors folks who play all the time, just based on your time played and level/stats, you're unfortunately going to remain a target

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
12-17-2013, 12:31 PM
If everyone is talking about improvements to the game. It would be cool for gree to utilize the streets in everyone's hood, example a "corner pharmacist" or "workin' girls manager". They could be used as a type of LTB.

Mentioned this earlier, I think they should do away with the streets, make them decorations if people want to still have them. Will increase building space dramatically. Only positives.....

jmeijer
12-17-2013, 01:00 PM
And I will need to spend 100s if not thousands in real cash to compete . or join a top 100 syndicate and have a douche bothering me evey 5 mins with do this and that when syn battles are going on.
Where's the fun in that..You're exaggerating in my opinion. You can get in a top 100 syndicate that doesn't give you a lot of pressure, but you need to join the right one. If you need gold to be in a top 100 syndicate, you've cut the wrong deal.

For instance, I'm in No Wankers, rank 38, and it is and will always be gold optional. We have an IP requirement, but it's not high and people can get it without a lot of pressure.

robert1310
12-17-2013, 01:23 PM

Edit: that sounded ****ish. Wasn't meant to be. This game favors folks who play all the time, just based on your time played and level/stats, you're unfortunately going to remain a target

Play it every day. Collect income from buildings on time 80% of the time and take part in events... Please explain to me 'play all the time' ? I'm meant to quit working a full time job so I have more time? Oh wait that's the secret to this game.. Thanks for the insight. Bet your one of them guys with overinflated stats. That farms lower stat players because they have a life and missed collecting on there buildings.

Fredfreddy
12-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Play it every day. Collect income from buildings on time 80% of the time and take part in events... Please explain to me 'play all the time' ? I'm meant to quit working a full time job so I have more time? Oh wait that's the secret to this game.. Thanks for the insight. Bet your one of them guys with overinflated stats. That farms lower stat players because they have a life and missed collecting on there buildings.

I'm still not sure I understand how you can have played for (at least) a year, play every day, take part in events, yet be L92 with 300K stats. I guess you're mostly camping, which is probably why you're a target. The last epic boss event alone should have put you well north of 7-figure stats, so you should make sure you're participating in the right events. For the record... I don't rob anyone as my IPH is very high, don't like making enemies.

robert1310
12-17-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm still not sure I understand how you can have played for (at least) a year, play every day, take part in events, yet be L92 with 300K stats. I guess you're mostly camping, which is probably why you're a target. The last epic boss event alone should have put you well north of 7-figure stats, so you should make sure you're participating in the right events. For the record... I don't rob anyone as my IPH is very high, don't like making enemies.

I don't understand it also. If what your saying is correct I must be doing something wrong can't remember what level I took the last epic boss to. Think it was in the 30's.

GucciMane
12-17-2013, 03:37 PM

I'm meant to quit working a full time job so I have more time? Oh wait that's the secret to this game..

His stats aren't low as a Function of Time Played at all.

Stats in this game are NOT a function of time played.

Stats in this game are a function of Syndicate in, Money Spent, and Date Account Created.

The later your account creation date, the better your stats RELATIVE to the other two variables. The most recent generation of Golden Girls (as I entitled them) have spent the least and have the best stats. All it required was 1000 defeats of the individual boss, which didn't take long considering a defeat requires 15 seconds of your time.

I don't understand it also. If what your saying is correct I must be doing something wrong can't remember what level I took the last epic boss to. Think it was in the 30's.

Unfortunately if you didn't Wipe the boss-Past-100 your stats were left in the dust last cycle.

robert1310
12-17-2013, 04:00 PM
Like I said only way to compete is to spend real money. So match making will never be introduced as it will kill there profits.

Bala82
12-17-2013, 11:31 PM

I been playing since 2012 - April 2012 - Now

Level 147
Stats 800K/800k
Daily player - but starting camping at around level 50

N41LZ
12-18-2013, 04:22 AM
This game not costing enough,

GREE you should charge 10 gold daily entry fee in 2014 for anyone who wants to play.

10 gold will need to be paid every 24 hours with timer counting down

Bala82
12-18-2013, 05:37 AM
This game not costing enough,

GREE you should charge 10 gold daily entry fee in 2014 for anyone who wants to play.

10 gold will need to be paid every 24 hours with timer counting down

http://georgekostuch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/umadbro.jpg

TZora
12-18-2013, 07:04 AM
he's just being sarcastic bala :)

WONDERWOMAN
12-18-2013, 09:39 AM
Lets not forget scratchers