PDA

View Full Version : hmm...arena...arena...

shukai84
12-16-2013, 03:47 AM
I was just browsing the arena top ten listing and of course, the gems spenders are all on top three and fighting for the rank...but i also realised that a player, Woozi who is 3rd in ranking...

He is lvl 69 with a red kai+ amr (1820/1528) in guild, Blindfire as the GS. Not only that I also realised that many of the top ten players (apart from DPA and RR) are below lvl 100.

Well, I am not saying that it is not likely that they can win most of the battles with their low stats and lifebar. I am just curiouse on how can they fight with the poor lifebar in the arena and achieved top ten position.

Sorry if I have raised a stupid question. But i personally dun think that it is possible to get top ten in the arena with lvl 69...

Just my few cents

Shinae
12-16-2013, 03:58 AM
I think all in top 1000 are using gems. Not just top 3. He is a spender.

SkySD
12-16-2013, 03:58 AM
There are different tiers in the arena by level. So a level 50-60 player will face other players around that same level and so on. That is why you see level 60-70' ranked so high in the arena. They aren't facing the level 100 player base.

greenwing
12-16-2013, 04:11 AM
There are different tiers in the arena by level. So a level 50-60 player will face other players around that same level and so on. That is why you see level 60-70' ranked so high in the arena. They aren't facing the level 100 player base.

Also do not forget that (at least when I was still below lvl100) you get more points for beating higher level players. So if you do get matched with higher level players and you win you can get more points with the same energy used.

The Hurricane
12-16-2013, 10:28 AM
Once, I found a level 5 with moontide+ max and was ranked 40#. He had been here since the very old arena tournaments. He had been constantly getting bronze and silver medals.

theRussian
12-16-2013, 10:40 AM
There used to be a key glitch and a lot of top players got away with using it. They gave themselves 99999999 keys n so on and when they need gems just spam chests.

Captnpain
12-16-2013, 05:57 PM
what a guild mate found out and has been using to obtain higher Arena rank with minimum gem usage is the following

You start off with 5 energy, use 1 attack then wait till the streak timer reaches 2 mins left then attack again till you get to 6 streak, you should get 2 free energy. Attack and wait till 2 mins left on timer each time ( should be up to 9-10 streak ). Then purchase 10 energy keep attacking till 4 energy left and go back to waiting till streak timer is @ 2mins.

I Tried this after the launch of the new Arena, went from rank 25K'ish to 1500'ish in less than an hour(almost 26k points). A lot of the gems i used came from free ones videos/game downloads so no loss there

Lou 1xxx
12-16-2013, 06:56 PM
yes, you need to time your attacks so that you get another energy before you use the last... (discussed in another thread)

then you have under level 100s who happens to gem alot and power attack alot... you get the drift...

new arena is for gem spenders, simple as that...

Musketeer
12-16-2013, 08:50 PM
new arena is for gem spenders, simple as that...

The old Arena was for gem spenders as well.

EljayK
12-17-2013, 06:31 AM
The old Arena was for gem spenders as well.

fact

letttteerrrrsss

Stooboot
12-17-2013, 09:29 PM
I was just browsing the arena top ten listing and of course, the gems spenders are all on top three and fighting for the rank...but i also realised that a player, Woozi who is 3rd in ranking...

He is lvl 69 with a red kai+ amr (1820/1528) in guild, Blindfire as the GS. Not only that I also realised that many of the top ten players (apart from DPA and RR) are below lvl 100.

Well, I am not saying that it is not likely that they can win most of the battles with their low stats and lifebar. I am just curiouse on how can they fight with the poor lifebar in the arena and achieved top ten position.

Sorry if I have raised a stupid question. But i personally dun think that it is possible to get top ten in the arena with lvl 69...

Just my few cents

my question is anyone honestly sitting with there phone in hand for 50 mins so they cant get the extra hit in? if they are they need lives, they new area sucks balls

Dianish
12-17-2013, 09:41 PM
my question is anyone honestly sitting with there phone in hand for 50 mins so they cant get the extra hit in? if they are they need lives, they new area sucks balls

How on earth can the arena suck balls? I would really love to know how that would be possible.

leems
12-30-2013, 12:55 AM
I like the new arena format with the prizes based off points and such, but can't stand the timer base killing my streak.... It was very encouraging to constantly try to beat my previous streak high. Now to do so I just have to spend more gems then previously o.O.
Also, whats the point of the power attack... seriously.. does anyone ever use it?

The arena challenges lineup should be based off, ranking and not what level u are. Nothing irks me more then seeing a lvl 40 in top 1000 and finding out he/she is only fighting lvl 40 people. I remember the last format I saw a lvl 8 person with a streak of 80+ and in the top 20......

get rid of the timer.... go back to the "if u don't wanna wait to recharge, then use gems"