PDA

View Full Version : teired prizes for LTQs and FLTQs

free play
12-16-2013, 01:32 AM
How does gree except low and middle gold users to complete these outrages events, wod it be safe to say that the low and middle gold users make up the majority of revanue that gree make, would it not be better to have prizes during these event that are worth while for the low and middle gold users to reach and the bigger prizes for the bus spenders.

Like the current event running, who is actuly going to spend apart from the top 200 or 300 players that are probly already on a high energy regen per minute anyway and won't need to spend as mush as gree would like.

Here's a thought, have 3 big prizes with bonuses but have them tiered from ok to brilliant, make them just out of reach but not impossible to win for the low and middle gold users, I would say you would get more spending gold that way than the way gree are trying now.

For me when you could see the finish line but needed some gold to cross it I would spend and so would our faction but it's been 3 weeks since any of us have bought gold because you need to much.

Is it that gree are loosing revanue at a high rate so they put these impossible events so they can generate big revanue fast, well I don't think it's working because the events are getting bigger units for final prizes but you need to spend bid.

Back to basics for gree I think. Make event worth our while to spent, there are more that the top 300 playing and I bet the 1000s of low and middle spenders would start spending again.

What do you thing CJ.

sincerly some one that want to by gold but you are stopping me.

sraghav42
12-16-2013, 03:36 AM
Where is the free user

One man army
12-16-2013, 03:44 AM
You'll be lucky is an admin even looks at this thread. But I agree, The majority is never cared for and as long as they have people buying gold nothing will change. Well as long as this company running the game is alive

Speak Easy
12-16-2013, 03:46 AM
Where is the free user

Free users are important.

The point of the post is revenue generation and the revenue generators are the mass of low and middle spenders. For that reason free users are irrelevant to the voting.

He makes a very good point that has been made before however its probably clearer than its been put previously.

staylit42o
12-16-2013, 03:49 AM
612-699-853

free play
12-16-2013, 03:58 AM
I was a free player fir a year, hence my name but I started buying gold due to the fact that the prizes were reachable, now that has gone and I hane been sitting on 300 gold since the last war and can't use it because I'd need a tonne of vaults to complete the last few events, the low and middle gold users out weigh the heavy spenders so it would be good to see if the poll takes off my theory is right, who knows, it's worth a try

Kefa
12-16-2013, 07:10 AM
80/20 principle. I would be very surprised if any less than 80% of their revenue came from any more than 20% of their gold buying customers.

Also, "low", "middle", and "high" are too subjective as descriptives in this case. Someone spending over $5k/month might view someone spending $500/month as "low", while that $500/month person probably thinks that's "high".

Thief
12-16-2013, 07:42 AM
How does gree except low and middle gold users to complete these outrages events, wod it be safe to say that the low and middle gold users make up the majority of revanue that gree make, would it not be better to have prizes during these event that are worth while for the low and middle gold users to reach and the bigger prizes for the bus spenders.

Like the current event running, who is actuly going to spend apart from the top 200 or 300 players that are probly already on a high energy regen per minute anyway and won't need to spend as mush as gree would like.

Here's a thought, have 3 big prizes with bonuses but have them tiered from ok to brilliant, make them just out of reach but not impossible to win for the low and middle gold users, I would say you would get more spending gold that way than the way gree are trying now.

For me when you could see the finish line but needed some gold to cross it I would spend and so would our faction but it's been 3 weeks since any of us have bought gold because you need to much.

Is it that gree are loosing revanue at a high rate so they put these impossible events so they can generate big revanue fast, well I don't think it's working because the events are getting bigger units for final prizes but you need to spend bid.

Back to basics for gree I think. Make event worth our while to spent, there are more that the top 300 playing and I bet the 1000s of low and middle spenders would start spending again.

What do you thing CJ.

sincerly some one that want to by gold but you are stopping me.

First,

It depends how you want to classify Low and Middle Gold Users in order to say it was safe to say thats where a majority of their revenue comes from. I've seen similar statements where people claimed that the Factions outside the top 250 spend more than the top 250 which i would strongly argue against. Also is a player defind by how much they spend per month or the life of their game?

As for the current Event and those with High Energy...Well i'll tell you i have 11 energy per min....and to be honest i'm still not going to finish it. The events are becoming so energy heavy that yes i can save a couple of thousand energy based on my regen rate...but when you are talking about 450k energy i only save a small fraction of what the event actuallly costs. I would stil need to spend 6-7 Vaults...and that would only be a couple hundred gold bars less than any player with only a 3 regen rate.

My Question is did you do the 24 Hour Holiday LTQ? That could have been completed for a few hundred gold bars (as opposed to thousands upon thousands)? Is there a particular reason you didn't (since you said that you haven't in 3 weeks?...Its hard to convince Gree that you will buy gold when they offer up events such as that and you don't? (also your name probably doesn't help the cause)

Now you did bring up a good point. Its something i've brought up before with the boss event is to offer Tiered prizes. Make it so that players can feel like they are winning something and that we can compete on the level we wish. If we pick a more difficult tier then we get better prizes and bonuses and thus have to spend more gold. While i stand by the idea that the top 250 teams do spend more than the bottom 5000+ i still think the game should cater to everyone in order to have fun (that doesn't mean the game becomes fair...just that its fun)

Elite Enforcer
12-16-2013, 09:57 AM
Seems Gold is needed on a daily basis now in this game. I usually buy 1 vault per war only. Asking me to buy more is just getting out of hand Gree. You can't even prep these events anymore. You will drive a lot of customers such as myself away with pulling this non-sense. I think 1 vault per war is enough money to make from one person.

free play
12-16-2013, 10:45 AM
First,

It depends how you want to classify Low and Middle Gold Users in order to say it was safe to say thats where a majority of their revenue comes from. I've seen similar statements where people claimed that the Factions outside the top 250 spend more than the top 250 which i would strongly argue against. Also is a player defind by how much they spend per month or the life of their game?

As for the current Event and those with High Energy...Well i'll tell you i have 11 energy per min....and to be honest i'm still not going to finish it. The events are becoming so energy heavy that yes i can save a couple of thousand energy based on my regen rate...but when you are talking about 450k energy i only save a small fraction of what the event actuallly costs. I would stil need to spend 6-7 Vaults...and that would only be a couple hundred gold bars less than any player with only a 3 regen rate.

My Question is did you do the 24 Hour Holiday LTQ? That could have been completed for a few hundred gold bars (as opposed to thousands upon thousands)? Is there a particular reason you didn't (since you said that you haven't in 3 weeks?...Its hard to convince Gree that you will buy gold when they offer up events such as that and you don't? (also your name probably doesn't help the cause)

Now you did bring up a good point. Its something i've brought up before with the boss event is to offer Tiered prizes. Make it so that players can feel like they are winning something and that we can compete on the level we wish. If we pick a more difficult tier then we get better prizes and bonuses and thus have to spend more gold. While i stand by the idea that the top 250 teams do spend more than the bottom 5000+ i still think the game should cater to everyone in order to have fun (that doesn't mean the game becomes fair...just that its fun)

For me I'd have to say up to €300 to €500 a month is low, going by the gold programme. I did last the 24 hour event but made it to 15/100 before I stopped as I would have needed another truck of gold to complete which would have been just under a vault to complete the event. They have stopped the FLTQs probly because they were not getting any revanue from them. With a good faction and good organisation they were very much doable with very little gold use.

Think back to when the LTQs and FLTQs started and how they have changed onky to generate as much revanue as possible, there's not much fun in the game anymore and as you and I and many have said before there needs to be tiered prizes for these high energy events.

As you have said your self you won't finish this event, why is that, how many vaults would you need to purchase, how many others are in the same boat, at this rate the only event I will use gold on is WD itself, everythis else is to out of reach.

These current events are way to expensive for the majority of players. I think it's safe to say that.