PDA

View Full Version : GREE and its customers!!!!!!!!!

sraghav42
12-16-2013, 12:59 AM
I have been playing modern war for over an year and have noticed some things regarding gree and its customers, yeah thats us.

We have given many suggestions to gree regarding their game and ways to improve it and guess what. Gree has heard our every pleading and have always implemented but they exaggerate the pleadings and implrment it.

1. LE buildings- since when LE's came out they were a blockbuster among us.and people actually spent both large amounts of in game and real money to buy and upgrade the LE. Some wars later as the LE's continued people thought that they should getting some kind of a reward or a unit for spending so much cash on the building. So gree exaggerated and made an LTQ of LE buildings, LOL.

2.Fvf- people complaned a lot about these. They said at least make the xp gain rewarding ..... but what gree abolished it.

3. Wd LTQ- after fighting for wars people started requesting Gree to reward us with some kind of unit for winning matches(I think discussion about this started in Colombia). And pooooof they made a wd LTQ with monster units for winning matches. Now thats a hefty exaggeration.

Do you all agree with me that Gree just exaggerates our request.
Its good at least they listen our voice

sraghav42
12-16-2013, 04:42 AM
Is this true or not????

Judas Goat
12-16-2013, 04:46 AM
You're seeing things I can't see.
Guess it's all a mystery.
Maybe I'm blind, stupid, dumb, or all three.
Others seeing things I just can't see.
Nope, that don't bother me.
I'll sit right here drinking my tea.
You keep on seeing them things you say you see,
I'll keep staying young and free.
No need to let things a bother be,
Happy Holidays, this ain't no mystery.

Wingman GRI
12-16-2013, 06:17 AM
You're seeing things I can't see.
Guess it's all a mystery.
Maybe I'm blind, stupid, dumb, or all three.
Others seeing things I just can't see.
Nope, that don't bother me.
I'll sit right here drinking my tea.
You keep on seeing them things you say you see,
I'll keep staying young and free.
No need to let things a bother be,
Happy Holidays, this ain't no mystery.

Eddy is this you? Good to see you again