PDA

View Full Version : A question for SAS

GucciMane
12-15-2013, 11:29 PM
If you have over 10 syndicates, why can't you still win?

I'm serious.

Fight Club has "retired" from the game and they're still beating you

I have 0 affiliation with any of these top syns but as a player who has seen SAS talk themselves up plenty I actually would like to see some delivery.

Otherwise stop posting on these forums, posers, simple as that. You are an even bigger joke than the Mollies to the rest of the general player population.

Every single war day in and day out all I see are excuses for why your syn is Second best.

Excuses and nothing more. As a player who has more fight club rivals who I hate vs SAS players, at least they are humble. At least they Win.

indians
12-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Your stats are garbage. You don't have "FC rivals" you have "FC stalkers."

GucciMane
12-15-2013, 11:40 PM
Your stats are garbage. You don't have "FC rivals" you have "FC stalkers."

you don't know my stats so I'm assuming this post was made out of insecurity or defensiveness.

edit: just read your account name
"Indians" I've been on the Indians rival list for the past half year but haven't been so much as touched by them. stay irrelevant or stay **** riding.

I make this thread because War in and War out I see noting but talking **** from SAS but they lose every time.

Is this the only game the loosers are allowed to talk ****?

Usually losers Shut Up.

GucciMane
12-15-2013, 11:44 PM
I made this thread pre emptively In hopes I don't see another SAS rationalization hamster thread where they try to explain to a community WHO DOESNT CARE why they lost again.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 12:44 AM
I have 0 affiliation with any of these top syns but as a player who has seen SAS talk themselves up plenty I actually would like to see some delivery.

You are of no consequence, keep quiet!

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 01:04 AM
You are of no consequence, keep quiet!

In that case what are you going to do?

You're either going to attack me in game or ban me on the forums as an abuse of power.

my username : don dada Gucci
my iph: somehow, in some way, significantly higher than your syn

A perfect robbery target I am.

And I just put myself out there too. What a guy I am.

Who would have thought? Some players actually still build
their hood despite IPH being LITERALLY pointless (thanks gree)

Touch Down
12-16-2013, 02:02 AM
Guccimane, You’re as useful as a ball in a square dance.

You may just take the dumbest post of the year award.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 02:08 AM
You're either going to attack me in game or ban me on the forums as an abuse of power.

http://www.transportcare.eu/uploads/yao-ming-meme2.jpg

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 02:19 AM
Guccimane, You’re as useful as a ball in a square dance.

You may just take the dumbest post of the year award.

I'd like to see you address me on any single point I made in my thread. Any point. Come at me.

You making this claim is much equivalent to me saying your post doesn't mean Sh1t because Alabama lost to Auburn in football. If you can't see the substance in this claim, there isn't any point in me talking to you in the first place because you're too daft to understand from the get-go.

If you want to attack me at least attack me on a point of substance in my thread. Your ad hominems are going nowhere.

:EDIT: to Torque, no need to abuse power because most intelligent people don't even bother making threads on the CC forums in the first place. I guess I win by default here? If you don't think CC forums is avoided amongst most of its population then you DONT KNOW CC.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 02:53 AM
Come at me bro.

Did you join the Mollie Maguires?

indians
12-16-2013, 03:10 AM
you don't know my stats so I'm assuming this post was made out of insecurity or defensiveness.

edit: just read your account name
"Indians" I've been on the Indians rival list for the past half year but haven't been so much as touched by them. stay irrelevant or stay **** riding.

I make this thread because War in and War out I see noting but talking **** from SAS but they lose every time.

Is this the only game the loosers are allowed to talk ****?

Usually losers Shut Up.

I know you're a free player. You said in the other topic you're in a Top 400 syndicate. I was being generous in even assuming you had an FC member stalk you, since although FC has significantly dropped in quality recently, they still have stats millions above yours. And I doubt anyone in FC cares when a player with a fraction of their stats tries and fails to hit them. Not that it matters since you're scared of the shark tank anyway. Your stats suck even as a camper.

Vinnie2345
12-16-2013, 04:13 AM
[QUOTE=GucciMane;1116452]you don't know my stats so I'm assuming this post was made out of insecurity or defensiveness.

What are your stats?

indians
12-16-2013, 04:54 AM

What are your stats?

I don't know but he claimed here:

I'm a top 400 player but I know how to do math so my stats are still higher than yours despite
significantly lower expenditures. Don't be mad.

that his stats were better than Grimmy's 15mil+ while being a free player in the Top 400.

Mob89
12-16-2013, 05:23 AM
Bros do you even lift?

Fruit of the Boom
12-16-2013, 05:43 AM
I'd like to see you address me on any single point I made in my thread. Any point. Come at me.

Wasn't meant for me, but I'll do it anyway. I have no hostility toward you or anyone else on this forum, btw.

BUT...

Actually, I believe they said that after THIS war, they would retire. They haven't retired yet, as can be seen below:

As a consequence, the Board of FC has reached a unanimous decision that the next and last battle of 2013 will be the final swan song for FC. After that battle, FC will be disbanded and renamed with a new vision and
(emphasis mine)

So I would debate you on that point. In fact, I would say that the premise of your entire post is faulty. Just sayin...

Molly's Voice
12-16-2013, 05:48 AM
You are an even bigger joke than the Mollies to the rest of the general player population.

Pfft. As if the Mollies are a joke in this game. Nice trolling attempt, but you fail.

reticlover
12-16-2013, 08:03 AM

I'm serious.

Otherwise stop posting on these forums, posers, simple as that. You are an even bigger joke than the Mollies to the rest of the general player population.

Every single war day in and day out all I see are excuses for why your syn is Second best.

Excuses and nothing more. As a player who has more fight club rivals who I hate vs SAS players, at least they are humble. At least they Win.

first FC has not retired, they said after this battle they would be dis-banning, they will go to using a little gold as possible. so shut your mouth and get ur facts straight

TMI
12-16-2013, 09:36 AM

I'm serious.

Here is my analysis and an honest answer.

This answer is not some kind of official SAS answer, just what I think.

If SAS were to go for Top1, it would be a 60+ mil ip war.

Top2 has traditionally been around 30 mil ip.

I think that the stats gain for top1 prize, has not been worth it to SAS to have to go up another 30+ mil. That's a lot of gold = a lot of real money.

That's my guess. I think it is because the stats gain per gold used is not worth the gold use from Top2 to Top1.

I'm not sure if you were leader of a synd, you would ask your members to put up that kind of money for the small incremental gain in stats.

I personally think that it has been wise of SAS to not go for Top1, considering it would be asking it's members for a lot more gold for a relatively smaller amount of stats gain, when compared to Top2.

I hope this has answered your question.

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 09:51 AM
Here is my analysis and an honest answer.

This answer is not some kind of official SAS answer, just what I think.

If SAS were to go for Top1, it would be a 60+ mil ip war.

Top2 has traditionally been around 30 mil ip.

I think that the stats gain for top1 prize, has not been worth it to SAS to have to go up another 30+ mil. That's a lot of gold = a lot of real money.

That's my guess. I think it is because the stats gain per gold used is not worth the gold use from Top2 to Top1.

I'm not sure if you were leader of a synd, you would ask your members to put up that kind of money for the small incremental gain in stats.

I personally think that it has been wise of SAS to not go for Top1, considering it would be asking it's members for a lot more gold for a relatively smaller amount of stats gain, when compared to Top2.

I hope this has answered your question.
That's pretty close to how things were in my SAS days. FC had the biggest spenders then (and probably still does now, for the most part), and could easily match any increase in SAS spending, so like you say it'd be asking members to burn cash for no purpose, except pushing FC into doing the same.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Straight lmao at the fact you take "Top 400" literally.

I'll say it a third time: Fight Club is a top 400 syn, because they are WITHIN the top 400 spots.

I intentionally kept my rank ambiguous BECAUSE THATS NOT THE POINT. So while I got a Top 400 prize this war, I also got a Top 250 prize, A Top 150 prize, how does this not make sense still?

The fact of the matter is if I'm getting a Top 50 prize I STILL landed in the top 400 does that make sense?

Because you seem too daft to understand let me put it this way: There are 400 syndicates receiving a Top 400 prize.

So yeah I am a "free player" yet I made damn sure my vault got me the influence blade during the raid boss.

Which by the way, even if I was a free player would my statement have any less substance? According to you, YES. You pig.

Yup I just weaseled that out of you too. The cold harded fact is I know players who have spent thousands less than you or me yet they still know more about this game than both of us combined. Because here on Crime City Forums, money equates to skill. Fortunately, I have both.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 01:00 PM
The fact your only attack on my credibility is that "You're a top 400 free player"

Makes you the biggest joke on this forum.

REGARDLESS the fact that it's untrue. The very PREMISE of you even saying that makes you below me and I spit on you.

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 01:07 PM

I'll say it a third time: Fight Club is a top 400 syn, because they are WITHIN the top 400 spots.

I intentionally kept my rank ambiguous BECAUSE THATS NOT THE POINT. So while I got a Top 400 prize this war, I also got a Top 250 prize, A Top 150 prize, how does this not make sense still?

The fact of the matter is if I'm getting a Top 50 prize I STILL landed in the top 400 does that make sense?
Lmao at this rubbish. Saying FC is a top 400 team is trying to put them on some equivalence with whoever came in 400th when everybody knows there is no comparison. Yes, FC got the "top 400" prize, but did the 400th team get the 1st place prize? No. Weasel words, QED.

If you play in a top 50 syndicate why be embarrassed to say so?

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 01:09 PM
If you play in a top 50 syndicate why be embarrassed to say so?

Are you selectively reading PARTS of my post?

There is no "putting equivalence" here. THe fact that you even bring that up alarms me. I'm arguing that its IRRELEVANT my rank yet you still try to mosy it out of me.

You find this "embarrassment" to not mention my Top 50 syn? Are you kidding me? has this game really taken away ALL of your common sense facilities?

I literally don't know how to say this any other way because I've reworded this four times in this thread already: I'm speaking independently of rank. I could have used "Top 250" as an ambiguous rank Or Top 150, Or Top 500 for that matter. THE PRINCIPLE IS THE SAME. I'd like to know why SAS is all over the forums talking trash yet they still lose. Thats the point, you are intentionally trying to ignore.

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 01:15 PM
Are you selectively reading PARTS of my post?

There is no "putting equivalence" here. THe fact that you even bring that up alarms me. I'm arguing that its IRRELEVANT my rank yet you still try to mosy it out of me,
I could care less what your rank is. All I'm saying is stating FC is a top 400 team is garbage. Why not top 1000, or top 4000?

The rank of any team is judged by the best prize they got that the ones below did not receive; certainly not by however many there are in the competition as a whole.

In this war I finished top 1500. By your argument FC is also top 1500 so there's no difference between us. Absurd! I'd be laughed off the forum if I claimed that.

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 01:19 PM
I literally don't know how to say this any other way because I've reworded this four times in this thread already: I'm speaking independently of rank. I could have used "Top 250" as an ambiguous rank Or Top 150, Or Top 500 for that matter. THE PRINCIPLE IS THE SAME. I'd like to know why SAS is all over the forums talking trash yet they still lose. Thats the point, you are intentionally trying to ignore.
There's a handful of SAS members talking trash here, and none of them (with the exception of Monte, who seems to have been banned) are original members of the syndicate. I don't take them seriously at all. Nor should you.... just laugh at it.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 01:20 PM
There's a handful of SAS members talking trash here, and none of them (with the exception of Monte, who seems to have been banned) are original members of the syndicate. I don't take them seriously at all. Nor should you.... just laugh at it.

Fair enough I can acknowledge that. Thanks for your input and Happy Holidays sister morphine!

PedroPimples
12-16-2013, 01:23 PM
Is monte banned again? I thought he was back now..
Grimmy got banned. I heard it was because gree caught him cheating.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 01:25 PM

I'm the one guy who liked monte.

I found it hilarious how he screwed his teammates by going H.A.M with gold last war. He just straight Rambo'd the fuk out of it.

Happy holidays Pedro

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 01:29 PM
I've not seen him posting since he got banned. Just guessing, lol

I like Monte too. At least his trolling was funny :D

PedroPimples
I am monte.

sister morphine
Fair enough I can acknowledge that. Thanks for your input and Happy Holidays sister morphine!
You too :)

Touch Down
12-16-2013, 04:22 PM

You making this claim is much equivalent to me saying your post doesn't mean Sh1t because Alabama lost to Auburn in football. If you can't see the substance in this claim, there isn't any point in me talking to you in the first place because you're too daft to understand from the get-go.

If you want to attack me at least attack me on a point of substance in my thread. Your ad hominems are going nowhere.

I was happy for Auburn. It was a great 100 yard kick return.

I have nothing to "come at you with bro" as your rants are pretty much worthless anger issues. Besides You don't justify me having to explain why your post was so lame.
Did they reject you or something? Whats the deal with the hate?

SAS have proven themselves more than once and you had it straight from TMI's that 30m ip is not worth the cost for a few more stats.

Roll Tide Roll

JD 13
12-16-2013, 04:26 PM
I have read through your thread Gucci and I literally feel stupider for having done so. What a waste of 5 minutes that I will never get back.

liles5453
12-16-2013, 04:51 PM
I read all of this BS trolling to say this, RTR!!

usmc.elite
12-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Anyone got an idea how come I cant post a thread it wont allow me to do so. How would I go about being able to do so.

Touch Down
12-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Anyone got an idea how come I cant post a thread it wont allow me to do so. How would I go about being able to do so.

You need 20 post to be able to start your own.

indians
12-16-2013, 05:17 PM

Because you seem too daft to understand let me put it this way: There are 400 syndicates receiving a Top 400 prize.

So yeah I am a "free player" yet I made damn sure my vault got me the influence blade during the raid boss.

Which by the way, even if I was a free player would my statement have any less substance? According to you, YES. You pig.

Yup I just weaseled that out of you too. The cold harded fact is I know players who have spent thousands less than you or me yet they still know more about this game than both of us combined. Because here on Crime City Forums, money equates to skill. Fortunately, I have both.

Literally the dumbest thing I've read all week, which is saying a lot because I've seen the rest of your posts from this week too.

Newsflash: if you're in a Top 50, your stats are still garbage. You've refuted absolutely nothing (e.g. you "have rivals in FC" , your stats are better than Grimmy's 15mil+ despite being a free player, etc), and all you really have done is make yourself look like a huge idiot. You're hardly rolling in cash playing in a top 50 either. I already know who you are, and I'm already well-aware of your means. Not even going to address your point that your "top 400" is actually a "top 50" because it's so asinine it hardly merits a mention.

The fact your only attack on my credibility is that "You're a top 400 free player"

Makes you the biggest joke on this forum.

REGARDLESS the fact that it's untrue. The very PREMISE of you even saying that makes you below me and I spit on you.

I don't need to attack your credibility, you've already done a better job than I ever could doing so on your own.

mxz
12-16-2013, 05:24 PM
30m ip is not worth the cost for a few more stats.Loved when the Indians used this excuse for why they weren't first...loving it now that the cheats have to use it, too. :o:o:o

usmc.elite
12-16-2013, 05:27 PM
Such hostility

usmc.elite
12-16-2013, 05:28 PM
I got 20 and still cant get a damn thread to show up. Grees amazing.

TMI
12-16-2013, 05:45 PM
Such hostility

Welcome to the forum lol

Loved when the Indians used this excuse for why they weren't first...loving it now that the cheats have to use it, too. :o:o:o

lol to that comment. I should have been more clear.

60+ mil for the CHANCE (how great/slim a chance is opinion that noone may agree on) of getting top1 prize,
versus
30 mil ip for GUARANTEED top2 prize.

mxz
12-16-2013, 06:24 PM
With that kind of attitude you'll never be first. Take a risk, bro.

Keapa
12-16-2013, 06:42 PM
The game can either about trying. Or about just tap tapping. I prefer to challenge myself and achieve than just accept second best

JD 13
12-16-2013, 06:47 PM
Sure....achieve away both you two. Nothing stopping you both, it really is easy to second guess how someone else should spend their money isn't it?

Keapa
12-16-2013, 06:48 PM
How someone else spends their money is their personal choice, and all the best to them

Flapjacks
12-16-2013, 07:33 PM
How someone else spends their money is their personal choice, and all the best to them

I think we just discovered Gree's new advertising slogan.

TMI
12-16-2013, 07:36 PM
The game can either about trying. Or about just tap tapping. I prefer to challenge myself and achieve than just accept second best

We all know, in this forum, how you feel. That is why FC is quitting/retiring (or whatever word you prefer to use). It's too bad that because of that attitude (which you're allowed to have) you're effecting so many other great players in FC.

Also your statement has so much fail in it; a false dichotomy and a lack of perspective.

IMHO

Flapjacks
12-16-2013, 08:23 PM
We all know, in this forum, how you feel. That is why FC is quitting/retiring (or whatever word you prefer to use). It's too bad that because of that attitude (which you're allowed to have) you're effecting so many other great players in FC.

Also your statement has so much fail in it; a false dichotomy and a lack of perspective.

IMHO

Completely agree. That type of either/ or thinking doesn't justify hanging their members out to dry. On top of that, they demeaned, in a disgusting way, one of their top players for not having such narrow-minded thinking. To think in such black & white terms (either it's first or I quit) shows a lot about FC. It also confirms to me that the losses to SAS made that team buckle. They completely threw in the towel afterwards. I could understand if some members wanted to quit, but to include the whole team?

Happy trails. At least we weren't exposed to an FC thread patting themselves on the back for the 14th time in a row! Ok, your reign on the top was short like leprechauns. Now leave

The counselor
12-16-2013, 09:09 PM
As a founding member of SAS, perhaps this will enlighten you a bit how things operate in SAS

there exists well over 10 distinct SAS syndicates ...SAS 1-10 are the most visible... But for example there is SAS 13, SAS 69 and so on....

Each syndicate is empowered to chose their goal in the pending war... This is decided by majority vote after a cost/benefit analysis.... Namely what will need to be spent to reach the goal.

Next we break it down to what individual players would need to spend ( we request each player commit to an equal share for the target goal ) ....

Individual players then decide if they can commit to the goal... If not, an opportunity is given to them to move to another unit of SAS that fits their individual goals ( we also have temporary retirement syndicates for those that need a break )

mxz
12-16-2013, 09:13 PM
Completely agree. That type of either/ or thinking doesn't justify hanging their members out to dry. On top of that, they demeaned, in a disgusting way, one of their top players for not having such narrow-minded thinking. To think in such black & white terms (either it's first or I quit) shows a lot about FC. It also confirms to me that the losses to SAS made that team buckle. They completely threw in the towel afterwards. I could understand if some members wanted to quit, but to include the whole team?

Happy trails. At least we weren't exposed to an FC thread patting themselves on the back for the 14th time in a row! Ok, your reign on the top was short like leprechauns. Now leaveDang, he just up and kicked you out without cab fare, eh? Must have been traumatic. :(

JeffinChi
12-16-2013, 09:15 PM
Pfft. As if the Mollies are a joke in this game. Nice trolling attempt, but you fail.

I heard the Molly Maguires make peeps

sitting down.

Touch Down
12-17-2013, 12:24 AM
As a founding member of SAS, perhaps this will enlighten you a bit how things operate in SAS

there exists well over 10 distinct SAS syndicates ...SAS 1-10 are the most visible... But for example there is SAS 13, SAS 69 and so on....

Each syndicate is empowered to chose their goal in the pending war... This is decided by majority vote after a cost/benefit analysis.... Namely what will need to be spent to reach the goal.

Next we break it down to what individual players would need to spend ( we request each player commit to an equal share for the target goal ) ....

Individual players then decide if they can commit to the goal... If not, an opportunity is given to them to move to another unit of SAS that fits their individual goals ( we also have temporary retirement syndicates for those that need a break )

Sounds like a solid family with good systems to me.

Keapa
12-17-2013, 01:35 AM
So what's wrong about expressing a personal opinion, or is that a privilege your reserve just for yourself.?

TZora
12-17-2013, 01:51 AM

cost analysis i understand, but you've failed a big time in the benefit analysis lol .. just saying :p

PedroPimples
12-17-2013, 05:13 AM
Loved when the Indians used this excuse for why they weren't first...loving it now that the cheats have to use it, too. :o:o:o

You know why? Because it's those same cheats that left Indian nation now in SAS as well, And it's just an easy out rather than admitting they just aren't good enough.

What's wrong with People saying if your not number 1 I'm out? People want to win. Some people are born winners and being 2nd best isn't in there nature. Second place is the first loser, and some people just don't lose.

Molly's Voice
12-17-2013, 06:02 AM
Second place is the first loser, and some people just don't lose.

That's pretty much the Molly Maguire motto.

evj
12-17-2013, 06:18 AM
cost analysis i understand, but you've failed a big time in the benefit analysis lol .. just saying :p

I can still rob tam, benefit to a lower cost ;)

Flapjacks
12-17-2013, 07:06 AM
You know why? Because it's those same cheats that left Indian nation now in SAS as well, And it's just an easy out rather than admitting they just aren't good enough.

What's wrong with People saying if your not number 1 I'm out? People want to win. Some people are born winners and being 2nd best isn't in there nature. Second place is the first loser, and some people just don't lose.

Nothing is wrong with saying if you can't be #1 then you're out if you're competing in a one on one competition. However when you have 59 other players counting on you, that type of a false dichotomy is the antithesis to meeting the needs of your partners who are more grounded in the team concept. This is why many in FC weren't/aren't happy with their boards black & white thinking. It is also shameful to admonish a player for not blindly following this defeatist attitude/attribute. It's as simple as that & it happens all of the time. A persons true character is exposed in defeat as well as excessive winning, which exploits the persons sense of entitlement.

So they're done. Put a fork in them & move on. Unless, of course, their egos need more stroking even though they announced their retirement a month ago.

Molly's Voice
12-17-2013, 08:00 AM
So they're done. Put a fork in them & move on. Unless, of course, their egos need more stroking even though they announced their retirement a month ago.

Never underestimate the power of vanity.

Flapjacks
12-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Never underestimate the power of vanity.

Well I can't argue that point!