PDA

View Full Version : Need a good laugh?

Kwicky
12-15-2013, 10:01 PM
Fought Brewskis earlier and found everyone changed their name to "Daisy" roflmao!! I respect them as a team, but to rename everyone Daisy is funny. Couldn't think of a better name? Next time try Alex, Santa or maybe something dangerous sounding. Daisy makes them sound like wankers lol.

indians
12-15-2013, 11:40 PM
Brewskis are the ones that had that idiot who posted the energy glitch all over the forum a month or two back. So yes, they are a bunch of wankers.

GucciMane
12-15-2013, 11:47 PM
at least they aren't SAS

affiliating with them is equivalent to affiliating with Pepsi.

You will always be second to Coke.

Brewskis are the ones that had that idiot who posted the energy glitch all over the forum a month or two back. So yes, they are a bunch of wankers.

you're a joke to not think the top 100s haven't known this glitch since it was first uncovered

they've certainly been [ab]using this glitch since day 1.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 12:32 AM
So basically they got the idea of everyone having the same name from fight club. 10/10 for originality fellas.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 12:33 AM
at least they aren't SAS

affiliating with them is equivalent to affiliating with Pepsi.

You will always be second to Coke.

you're a joke to not think the top 100s haven't known this glitch since it was first uncovered

they've certainly been [ab]using this glitch since day 1.

Sounds to me like we have a butthurt member of the brewskis here fellas.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 12:44 AM
Sounds to me like we have a butthurt member of the brewskis here fellas.

Actually i WISH I was a member of brewskis. Compared to the rest of top 10, at least. in fact they're only ones Id want from the top 10 recruiting me (anyone recruiting FROM brewskis, PM me, my stats will make it and im interested)

But my forum presence says otherwise.

Are you surprised Torgue? Your syn is not desirable in the least bit, nor will it ever be. Your immature behavior on the forum sold me away before I even considered you in the first place.

I'm a top 400 player but I know how to do math so my stats are still higher than yours despite
significantly lower expenditures. Don't be mad.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 12:51 AM
Your immature behavior

^^^ You're

I'm a top 400 player but I know how to do math.

Really? Because I could've sworn you just said you want to be recruited by the Brewskis which are a top 25 syndicate and here you are in the top 400. Looks like you need to brush up on your mathematics as well as spelling.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 12:54 AM
^^^ You're

Really? Because I could've sworn you just said you want to be recruited by the Brewskis which are a top 25 syndicate and here you are in the top 400. Looks like you need to brush up on your mathematics as well as spelling.

the only thing you got me on was the "you're" (congrats)

For the rest of it, yeah my comment still stands. I'm a top 400 player with high stats who would only consider a brewskis invitation amongst the top 10. the rest of y'all are sad as **** and I'm saying this from your forum behavior alone. if you act like a loser you're a loser.

btw LOL @ an SAS talking to me about "math" you guys are literally the most INEFFICIENT syn there is on this planet . The amount of money you, yes I'll say it WASTE on this game compared to a regular player spending general the same amount? Yeah you are KILLING it bro.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 12:59 AM
btw LOL @ an SAS talking to me about "math" you guys are literally the most INEFFICIENT syn there is on this planet .

One plus one equals two #FACT

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 01:01 AM
One plus one equals two #FACT

Thanks for the kindergarten grade education there maybe it will help one of you build an IPh faster than 150k/week if you even knew that as a measure.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 01:05 AM
Thanks for the kindergarten grade education there.

You're welcome. Tomorrow I will attempt to school you with grade school mathematics and eventually we will move to the big leagues and you will learn algebra. Don't thank me now as we still have a long way to go.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 01:11 AM
You're welcome. Tomorrow I will attempt to school you with grade school mathematics and eventually we will move to the big leagues and you will learn algebra. Don't thank me now as we still have a long way to go.

And sadly enough with your help I'll build an IpH within ONE WEEK with that knowledge that surpassed 90% of Your own syn because

THERE IS NO INCENTIVE TO IPH HERE

#mathwins?

Dirtidawgidvas
12-16-2013, 02:26 AM
Fought Brewskis earlier and found everyone changed their name to "Daisy" roflmao!! I respect them as a team, but to rename everyone Daisy is funny. Couldn't think of a better name? Next time try Alex, Santa or maybe something dangerous sounding. Daisy makes them sound like wankers lol.for future references u should do your best not to speak on a matters u have lil to no knowledge about. It makes u sound like a wanker.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 02:28 AM
for future references u should do your best not to speak on a matters u have lil to no knowledge about. It makes u sound like a wanker.

/thread :eek:

CitrineMondeoRSi
12-16-2013, 02:55 AM
^^^ You're

Actually Grimy (sic)... In the given context, GucciMane's use of "your" was correct. You're is an abbreviation of you are. "You are immature behaviour" makes no sense.

Also, the above is not a correction of spelling. It's a correction of grammar.

Hope this helps.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 03:20 AM
Actually Grimy (sic)... In the given context, GucciMane's use of "your" was correct. You're is an abbreviation of you are. "You are immature behaviour" makes no sense.

Also, the above is not a correction of spelling. It's a correction of grammar.

Hope this helps.

You are indeed correct kind sir!

Thank you for the correction, I value all constructive criticism.

indians
12-16-2013, 03:26 AM
Actually i WISH I was a member of brewskis. Compared to the rest of top 10, at least. in fact they're only ones Id want from the top 10 recruiting me (anyone recruiting FROM brewskis, PM me, my stats will make it and im interested)

But my forum presence says otherwise.

Are you surprised Torgue? Your syn is not desirable in the least bit, nor will it ever be. Your immature behavior on the forum sold me away before I even considered you in the first place.

I'm a top 400 player but I know how to do math so my stats are still higher than yours despite
significantly lower expenditures. Don't be mad.

Biggest joke of the topic, ladies and gentlemen.

rohan007
12-16-2013, 03:29 AM
Fought Brewskis earlier and found everyone changed their name to "Daisy" roflmao!! I respect them as a team, but to rename everyone Daisy is funny. Couldn't think of a better name? Next time try Alex, Santa or maybe something dangerous sounding. Daisy makes them sound like wankers lol.

Bawro ho gayo he ke chore? Chal jaa jake apni gand marwa. :p halkat sale

bravo 6 vk
12-16-2013, 03:51 AM
haha........hindi :D
:o

Osobuko
12-16-2013, 04:47 AM
:confused:
Proud member of SAS + Proud employee of GREE = DUMB?

M$T Raw
12-16-2013, 05:06 AM
No incentive for iph?

What about syn bonuses?

What about ltbs for the weapons?

Incentive enough for me

Guisseppe17
12-16-2013, 07:20 AM
What, am I the the only one who thought this was the biggest joke of the topic? XD

TZora
12-16-2013, 07:33 AM
Proud member of SAS + Proud employee of GREE = DUMB?
proud employee of gree as he claims to be, the idea is = dumb, proud member of sas = a$$
add both and you'll understand where the popular term originated from :)

Laelia
12-16-2013, 07:58 AM
think of it as homage to Fight Club

Bartolo
12-16-2013, 08:28 AM
^^^ You're

Mr. Torgue, you're making me question my remedial grasp of the english language. he used the correct "your" since he was talking about the behavior you possess, not "you are immature behavior."

Kwicky
12-16-2013, 11:05 AM
This thread wasn't intended for math or grammer lessons. It's just funny they picked Daisy. Such a wacked name to spend gold on lol! I found it funny. Just start picking daisies and see what you find.

Daisy Brewski
12-16-2013, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the love! FTH

El Diablo77
12-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Lmao we know how to have fun;-) and it helped get us 50 wins. It was not planned and the name worked perfectly and brought smiles to all of CC. If you can't have fun with this game then dont play

Brendan
12-16-2013, 03:56 PM
This thread wasn't intended for math or grammer lessons. It's just funny they picked Daisy. Such a wacked name to spend gold on lol! I found it funny. Just start picking daisies and see what you find.

Named after my cat actually so who's the wanker?