PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Spazer
12-15-2013, 07:56 PM
OK. Let's look at aftermath of this game. What would you do if GREE had close all of there games due to lack of gold players and they had to shut down all the games. Would do you raise a fund for GREE so that they can continue running this corrupted game? Would you ask them to give them back your money? Would you cry? Would you sue them (just a possibility)? Personally I would get a life and start spending money on something more useful.

iZheil9152
12-15-2013, 08:06 PM
I would buy the title and open it under my name

MaroonMonsoon
12-15-2013, 08:25 PM
I would buy you a new life, cause you suck at this one

SR9c
12-15-2013, 08:36 PM
I would buy you a new life, cause you suck IN this one

Fixed it to fit you more MM.

Speak Easy
12-16-2013, 04:10 AM
Check out Monster Quest for a laugh. Its now Tumble Weed City. That will give you a fairly accurate idea of what is going to happen.

Judas Goat
12-16-2013, 04:48 AM
Check out Monster Quest for a laugh. Its now Tumble Weed City. That will give you a fairly accurate idea of what is going to happen.

The signs are easy to read.
So easy even a non-Shaman can do it.

Luuzer
12-16-2013, 11:43 PM
OK. Let's look at aftermath of this game. What would you do if GREE had close all of there games due to lack of gold players and they had to shut down all the games. Would do you raise a fund for GREE so that they can continue running this corrupted game? Would you ask them to give them back your money? Would you cry? Would you sue them (just a possibility)? Personally I would get a life and start spending money on something more useful.

there can be only one anser, NO