PDA

View Full Version : A great idea for Gree

Big O
12-15-2013, 01:44 PM
I know this is a crazy thing to ask for, but why don't you fix your laggy piece of sh!t game so people can score in the last few minutes of the game instead of getting locked out. Ya know, since some of us are willing to pay you to take those hits, it would be nice to be able to. I will take the inability to log on and make gold hits as a sign that you no longer want my money, so I won't bother giving it to you anymore.

sister morphine
12-15-2013, 03:11 PM
You can score! The page just updates very slow. Last minute blitzes is a recognised tactic. :p

ffp
12-15-2013, 10:22 PM
You can score! The page just updates very slow. Last minute blitzes is a recognised tactic. :p

We know you can score, we've been using blitzes in MW too. You just named the problem, its too slooow. I can't hit jack at 30s or less.

sister morphine
12-15-2013, 10:48 PM
We know you can score, we've been using blitzes in MW too. You just named the problem, its too slooow. I can't hit jack at 30s or less.
So start a little bit earlier. If the time left is 2 minutes or below it won't register on the other side's screen until it's too late - which, dare I say it, is kinda the entire point of blitz tactics :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you close the window and reopen, the score should update. The points will register regardless of whether you see it.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 02:34 AM
you lagged cause you acted too slow.

(you're implying everyone else is dealing with the same laggy game which is not true)

Honestly, if a game with THIS low processing demands lags that speaks ill on the engineers. Its 2013, there's no excuse for this bad of coding.

KingOW
12-16-2013, 09:04 AM
So start a little bit earlier. If the time left is 2 minutes or below it won't register on the other side's screen until it's too late - which, dare I say it, is kinda the entire point of blitz tactics :rolleyes:Anyway, if you close the window and reopen, the score should update. The points will register regardless of whether you see it.We have been screwed 2 times this battle with 20 sec/hit in the end and points not getting credited to our syndicate. We did a blitz well over 80k IP and only 10k got of it. It's complete BS!

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 09:15 AM
We have been screwed 2 times this battle with 20 sec/hit in the end and points not getting credited to our syndicate. We did a blitz well over 80k IP and only 10k got of it. It's complete BS!
That sounds more like a connection issue than game lag if I'm honest. I've had that several times - and got the dreaded "game down for maintenance" message one time at the end of a crucial battle for 8-streak. Thankfully my syn buddy got the win for us. Might have busted the 12-streak of the other lot too. 😳