PDA

View Full Version : New champions?

Munch on it
12-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Not sure if pic will work but it looks like sas are not the only ones to beat FC.
Go TEAM LUPO 2

http://imagesup.net/?di=913871393657

Touch Down
12-15-2013, 12:36 PM
Looks like FC let them win.

Munch on it
12-15-2013, 12:43 PM
Looks like FC let them win.

Apparently fight club had 30k on the board and TL2 waited till last min and just hit the wall and won

Stooboot
12-15-2013, 12:44 PM
Lol niceeee but u won with 39k dont get carried away

Munch on it
12-15-2013, 12:46 PM
Lol niceeee but u won with 39k dont get carried away

I didn't I'm not in a syndicate. At the end of the day can you name another syndicate to beat FC except for sas and now TL2 lol

indians
12-15-2013, 12:50 PM
FC puts up hundreds of thousands of points even in matches they will clearly win. I don't believe that is a legitimate screenshot.

Molly's Voice
12-15-2013, 12:56 PM
FC puts up hundreds of thousands of points even in matches they will clearly win. I don't believe that is a legitimate screenshot.

Agreed. Lots of photoshopping going on around here lately. Quite sad really.

sister morphine
12-15-2013, 12:57 PM
Didn't FC allow some team to win a streak?

Munch on it
12-15-2013, 01:01 PM
It's a real pic believe what you want lol.
I think it's funny and I don't know if FC knew it was LUPOS second team or not, as I don't think they
would've scored so low if they did

Apollo Greed
12-15-2013, 01:18 PM
For all you people crying that this is photo shopped or that it fake I can assure you it's real.Ask FC and see if they will tell the truth.They had a level 66 that we all hit at the last second.We are TL2 last war we were Team Lupo 2.Call it fake all you want our team know what we did and all non believers can suck it

Molly's Voice
12-15-2013, 01:21 PM
For all you people crying that this is photo shopped or that it fake I can assure you it's real.Ask FC and see if they will tell the truth.They had a level 66 that we all hit at the last second.We are TL2 last war we were Team Lupo 2.Call it fake all you want our team know what we did and all non believers can suck it

I admire your moxie. Doesn't change the fact that the pic is bogus.

TMI
12-15-2013, 01:29 PM
I'm sorry everyone.

Whether you want to believe it or not, it doesn't change the fact

This is 110% real. I know that for a fact.

Apollo Greed
12-15-2013, 01:29 PM
Just ask fight club.

bdub
12-15-2013, 01:42 PM
lol, i find it very interesting to see that FC is just getting slapped around by multiple teams now.

erickd271
12-15-2013, 01:47 PM
Molly are you mad? Accept the defeat. Are u still " undefeated"?
TL2 did beat FC and Molly Maguires.......

Molly's Voice
12-15-2013, 01:56 PM
Molly are you mad? Accept the defeat. Are u still " undefeated"?
TL2 did beat FC and Molly Maguires.......

Nah, I'm not mad. I know the truth so no reason to be. Molly Maguires are cut from the cloth of champions. We don't lose to putz syndicates like yours.

GEMH
12-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Hey folks, can you please remember to keep the discussion clean?

TMI
12-15-2013, 02:27 PM
New moderator
Seems much more strict, be careful
Ban Hammer close by.

ploop
12-15-2013, 02:36 PM
TL2 still sucks

leader is still douche

Apollo Greed
12-15-2013, 02:49 PM
Ploop got the boot for being a trouble maker and he is still crying about it.Get over it dude you're gone now.As far as the screen shots go just ask a FC member if ya want.We know that we caught them sleeping and that they could EASILY smash us to dust if they wanted to but the fact is that we won and nothing anyone says can take that away from our team.

ploop
12-15-2013, 02:59 PM
Ploop got the boot for being a trouble maker \

no i wasn't. ask wash-a-hoe.

PedroPimples
12-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Like we will believe anything from the team who name themselves after Lupo.

GangstaMan
12-15-2013, 03:05 PM
I hate TL2. but i was with them for one war. Their name is Team Lupo.2

sad photoshop attempt. wrong name. tell wash-a-hoe ploop says hi and texans suck!

i was kicked because i couldn't get line, but i could still communicate on kakao with them. what douches!!!!!!

Dude your just a loser. Who would want a b@tch a$$ like you on their team. Don't hate you jealous b@tch. No photoshop Fight Club under estimated TL2 and they caught them off guard. TL2 are the Possum Kings. Suck it soft, HATERS!

GangstaMan
12-15-2013, 03:22 PM

Mollys Voice....Its not photo shopped, but you should of photo shopped ur picture. Stop doing the roids ur B*tch Tits are showing.

Rexantexan
12-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Yups , he is the douche that booted your whiny lil ***** ass out , Lmao dry your pussy already...... Matter a fact give Molly 's Voice a lil wipe for me too.....

ploop
12-15-2013, 03:25 PM
Dude your just a loser. Who would want a b@tch a$$ like you on their team. Don't hate you jealous b@tch. No photoshop Fight Club under estimated TL2 and they caught them off guard. TL2 are the Possum Kings. Suck it soft, HATERS!

you are a pervert. plain and simple

ploop
12-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Yups , he is the douche that booted your whiny lil ***** ass out , Lmao dry your pussy already...... Matter a fact give Molly 's Voice a lil wipe for me too.....

when did i ever whine. i had problems w/ my device and couldn't get line, so you booted me.
you need some happiness management classes:p

Xessy
12-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Lolx,
It was exciting as hell beating FC.
We played it well.
We know we cant beat FC due to their financial strength, but our tactic was perfect on this occasion.
Of cause you can claim it is photoshopped but then, who cares what you think.
We at TL2 sticked together and attacked as planned. And we won.

As for ploop, if you dont see the importance of a synd chat, let this be a lesson to you on how important it is.
If you get your ass kicked due to not being able to use LINE, then so be it.
We dont need a stupid cowboy, we need TEAMWORK

Xessy
12-15-2013, 04:29 PM
lol, i find it very interesting to see that FC is just getting slapped around by multiple teams now.
I am not sure FC will allow that.
After the defeat, man, I pity the next synd they faced.
Instantly 400k of points before anything happened.
We just caught them off guard. Still sad cause FC is disbanding though.

ploop
12-15-2013, 04:38 PM
As for ploop, if you dont see the importance of a synd chat, let this be a lesson to you on how important it is.
If you get your ass kicked due to not being able to use LINE, then so be it.
We dont need a stupid cowboy, we need TEAMWORK

screw you, i was talking w/ him on kakao, we had it figured out. i even scouted and gave stats( it was me getting the stats from a group on kakao). Yeah that was me. Better get your facts right. you must have never even been in TL2 when i was.

PS tell nav ploop says hi;)

Xessy
12-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Correct, I was in TL1 ^o^

ploop
12-15-2013, 04:51 PM
Correct, I was in TL1 ^o^

so what was your in-game name?

Flapjacks
12-15-2013, 04:54 PM
Mollys Voice....Its not photo shopped, but you should of photo shopped ur picture. Stop doing the roids ur B*tch Tits are showing.

Correct, & not only does he have a nasty case of gynecomastia, but he has a terrible time accepting the truth. FC worked in cahoots to throw that fight. It's almost akin to them asking SAS to let them win their final swan song, i.e., (let's make a deal). The pic is real, the offer from FC is real.

Open your eyes,..people.

Molly's Voice
12-15-2013, 05:19 PM
Correct, & not only does he have a nasty case of gynecomastia, but he has a terrible time accepting the truth. FC worked in cahoots to throw that fight. It's almost akin to them asking SAS to let them win their final swan song, i.e., (let's make a deal). The pic is real, the offer from FC is real.

Open your eyes,..people.

The only one in denial here is you. Brody, I work this body hard. Some have compared me to a Greek God and most assume I am a pro lifter. Do you honestly think that your misguided opinions have any affect on me? Get to the gym and do a squat, then maybe you can speak with the big boys.

Flapjacks
12-15-2013, 05:42 PM
Typically I would entertain the thought I am in denial & self- evaluate; however, when I look at your picture there is no doubt that you have a severe case of gynecomastia. Sorry :-(

Apollo Greed
12-15-2013, 05:50 PM
I've never seen a Greek God with boobs Molly

Apollo Greed
12-15-2013, 05:52 PM
And if anyone really thinks FC would blow the win streak to 50 for TL2 is just plain delusional

The Billionaire
12-15-2013, 06:17 PM
Ok let me clear up any confusion here.

The photo is real, i can promise you that.

Bottom line is complacency set in, the opposition was full of so many low level accounts we weren't scoring good points off them and thought we'd scored enough to win the battle. Got caught slacking because we weren't watching the scores towards the end of the battle.

Well done TL2 whoever you are, you played it well and if we'd been on the ball we would of smashed you but we weren't.

As for this statement, you're delusional if you think FC is getting slapped around by multiple teams.

The only team who has a chance of slapping us around is SAS and we haven't heard anything from them this weekend because we beat them in the first battle of the weekend.

Obviously they wouldn't come on here and shout about losing to us and to be honest we really couldn't be bothered either.

Anyway that should be the end of this discussion.

Well done TL2 but as for the title of this thread you've got a long way to go before you're the new champions, you've got to get past Team Lupo first lol

Flapjacks
12-15-2013, 06:27 PM

Bottom line is complacency set in, the opposition was full of so many low level accounts we weren't scoring good points off them and thought we'd scored enough to win the battle. Got caught slacking because we weren't watching the scores towards the end of the battle.

Well done TL2 whoever you are, you played it well and if we'd been on the ball we would of smashed you but we weren't.

As for this statement, you're delusional if you think FC is getting slapped around by multiple teams.

The only team who has a chance of slapping us around is SAS and we haven't heard anything from them this weekend because we beat them in the first battle of the weekend.

Obviously they wouldn't come on here and shout about losing to us and to be honest we really couldn't be bothered either.

Well done TL2 but as for the title of this thread you've got a long way to go before you're the new champions, you've got to get past Team Lupo first lol

Finally this discussion is put to rest!

Oh, yeah, one last thing. Where's the rebuttal stating FC didn't ask SAS to let you guys win "one last time?"
Billionaire...Billionaire...this is your conscience calling.

erickd271
12-15-2013, 06:30 PM

Thank you Billionaire for coming up and clarifying it to everyone who thought it was fake!

TMI
12-15-2013, 06:45 PM
I'm sorry everyone.

Whether you want to believe it or not, it doesn't change the fact

This is 110% real. I know that for a fact.

Lisa: Seeeeee I told you Mr. Burns has changed, seeeee

Marge: Lisa, it's not good to gloat, right Homer?

Homer: Ya, ya (while reading the papers, not really paying attention)

Marge (to Lisa): Seeeeeeee

Touch Down
12-15-2013, 06:56 PM

The Billionaire setting it straight once again. Always an honest answer.

Well done to TL2 for catching FC off guard.
It makes me feel a lot better a team like FC got caught off guard like this..... Ive got the same t-shirt.
Never under-estimate a weaker opponent.

Rexantexan
12-15-2013, 07:15 PM
Billionaire , Thx bro..... We didn't start this thread nor are we gloating , you guys had an Achilles heel (low level) and us as a secondary team we obviously have many minis ... We had to try and by luck we got you on very last second.... Everyone knows that FC is a tank.... David and Goliath pal....

Flapjacks
12-15-2013, 07:15 PM
The Billionaire setting it straight once again. Always an honest answer.

Well done to TL2 for catching FC off guard.
It makes me feel a lot better a team like FC got caught off guard like this..... Ive got the same t-shirt.
Never under-estimate a weaker opponent.

If he always (definitive) sets it straight,..he should be able to set straight whether or not FC approached SAS about letting them win this battle. Let me dumb it down. FC approached SAS before the battle asking them to let them win.

Ok. Please set the record straight since it always (definitive) is.

I can't wait to rebut his rebuttal. One screenshot shall do the job.

Billy, this is your conscience calling,.. Hello, hello. Are you conveniently absent again this war? Cleared it with the board again?

The Billionaire
12-15-2013, 07:58 PM
Finally this discussion is put to rest!

Oh, yeah, one last thing. Where's the rebuttal stating FC didn't ask SAS to let you guys win "one last time?"
Billionaire...Billionaire...this is your conscience calling.

Ok lets clear up this other myth, FC has never needed to and didn't ask any team to let them win this war. As requested the one SS should prove that

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/336E1F46-F6B5-4624-BCDD-F522FA11D0AD_zpstywzpknf.png (http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/verno1983/media/336E1F46-F6B5-4624-BCDD-F522FA11D0AD_zpstywzpknf.png.html)

We've dominated the battle for Empire City ever since the day pieces of the city were up for grabs. To think that we asked SAS to let us win the war is absolutely ludacris. If that ludacris statement had been true then why would they score so highly in the first battle and waste all that gold? and put themselves on the leaderboard so other teams could see when their points are moving? Seriously anyone who believes that is braindead and you should check yourself.

Fight Club fights! We don't need or ask for help off anyone, least of all SAS. We help others and the team we'll end up helping the most is SAS by retiring. Handing them 1st place by default.

Once in a blue moon we get caught off guard.

Thank you Billionaire for coming up and clarifying it to everyone who thought it was fake!

Credit where credit is due

Flapjacks
12-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Ok lets clear up this other myth, FC has never needed to and didn't ask any team to let them win this war. As requested the one SS should prove that

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/336E1F46-F6B5-4624-BCDD-F522FA11D0AD_zpstywzpknf.png (http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/verno1983/media/336E1F46-F6B5-4624-BCDD-F522FA11D0AD_zpstywzpknf.png.html)

We've dominated the battle for Empire City ever since the day pieces of the city were up for grabs. To think that we asked SAS to let us win the war is absolutely ludacris. If that ludacris statement had been true then why would they score so highly in the first battle and waste all that gold? and put themselves on the leaderboard so other teams could see when their points are moving? Seriously anyone who believes that is braindead and you should check yourself.

Fight Club fights! We don't need or ask for help off anyone, least of all SAS. We help others and the team we'll end up helping the most is SAS by retiring. Handing them 1st place by default.

Once in a blue moon we get caught off guard.

Credit where credit is due

Good to see you're around for this battle.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I was wrong to think AMG & Adrastros let you in on their request. Perhaps you aren't privy to upper-tier FC decisions. Perhaps you're still fronting as so & why ruin that?

The Billionaire
12-15-2013, 08:11 PM
Good to see you're around for this battle.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I was wrong to think AMG & Adrastros let you in on their request. Perhaps you aren't privy to upper-tier FC decisions. Perhaps you're still fronting as so & why ruin that?

Lol, always around, we all play our part just some parts aren't as public as others.

Dunno what this letting in thing is about? I'd had to of left for that to happen. Anyway don't know what your problem is but don't be bitter. Things happen and whats done is done. You're only going to upset yourself if you keep living in the past.

Flapjacks
12-15-2013, 08:17 PM
Lol, always around, we all play our part just some parts aren't as public as others.

Dunno what this letting in thing is about? I'd had to of left for that to happen. Anyway don't know what your problem is but don't be bitter. Things happen and whats done is done. You're only going to upset yourself if you keep living in the past.

Now we are playing the right game! Let that real Bill out. Not the forum phony, the other one. So did you ask AMG & Adrastros? Don't be bitter at them for not including you. Heck, you don't do much anyway. Yeah, ask them about their set up with SAS. Come back & tell us if they deny it. Let's get that ball rolling. Shall we?

The Billionaire
12-15-2013, 08:22 PM
Now we are playing the right game! Let that real Bill out. Not the forum phony, the other one. So did you ask AMG & Adrastros? Don't be bitter at them for not including you. Heck, you don't do much anyway. Yeah, ask them about their set up with SAS. Come back & tell us if they deny it. Let's get that ball rolling. Shall we?

Lol you're deluled and unfortunately i've got better things to do than get your fantasy balls rolling.

Good night and god bless you. I know you're hurt but don't let that turn you into a bitter person.

Flapjacks
12-15-2013, 08:31 PM
Lol you're deluled and unfortunately i've got better things to do than get your fantasy balls rolling.

Good night and god bless you. I know you're hurt but don't let that turn you into a bitter person.

Nice job deflecting the question. That was about as classic an example as there could be. You win 2 pennies.

Your reply is as if you looked in the mirror, typed what you saw & aimed it at me. You guys are like shooting ducks in barrel.

So you basically can't ask your FC brethren about their set up. How convenient that you bow out again. Only this time because you have better things to do. Better things, e.g., (phone apps & forums)?
Nice deflection, Billy

Flapjacks
12-15-2013, 08:35 PM
The best thing you could do is crawl in hole before you expose your team. Yes you have 1 thing better to do, that is, win your last battle, leave & don't expose those 2 members who reached out for help.

PedroPimples
12-15-2013, 08:36 PM
His in SAS, of course he is bitter. Just another no mark trying to make a name by calling out someone well known.

Keep it up kid, you'll never get the fame you desire so badly.

Flapjacks
12-15-2013, 08:44 PM
His in SAS, of course he is bitter. Just another no mark trying to make a name by calling out someone well known.

Keep it up kid, you'll never get the fame you desire so badly.

I'm in SAS? That's news to me. Thanks for the heads up. Mr. Pimples, do you want to know what's kind of funny/kinda cool. I'm actually with Billy, in Billy's room. Oh if he knew! The stuff I'm privy to in 1:1 or main is quite amusing. Anyway, Pedro, let's wait & see what he says about AMG & Adriatos. This will get really good, really quickly, if he denies that happened.

PedroPimples
12-15-2013, 09:04 PM
Well aren't you the lucky one. Maybe you shouldn't have to hide behind different names then, but obviously that would require character.
Yor in billys room? Well unless your is partner, that's a very weird place for you to be...

Luv4SAS
12-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Hello idiots....This is life (i.e. The real world calling). We couldn't care less about your silly stats, or whether you beat FC placing 1st, or 5000th. Wake up and stop sucking on Gree's proverbial golden tit. It's beyond pathetic.

Flapjacks
12-15-2013, 09:07 PM
Hello idiots....This is life (i.e. The real world calling). We couldn't care less about your silly stats, or whether you beat FC placing 1st, or 5000th. Wake up and stop sucking on Gree's proverbial golden tit. It's beyond pathetic.

I 2nd that

.Lupo
12-15-2013, 09:17 PM

Thank you for your statement, I can celebrate my Christmas now.

Apollo Greed
12-15-2013, 09:41 PM
Hey "ie life" if you don't care about any of this why are you posting on the thread? Now go get your shine box and your sack of nickels and roll out you jerk off

Luv4SAS
12-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Hey "ie life" if you don't care about any of this why are you posting on the thread? Now go get your shine box and your sack of nickels and roll out you jerk off

I've known you for a long time Apollo, and you've never been anything but a puppet....Step aside.

Luv4SAS
12-15-2013, 09:47 PM
Thank you for your statement, I can celebrate my Christmas now.

And tada! The douchebag of douchbags has spoken up!

Apollo Greed
12-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Oooohhhh really jerk off face? Who am I a puppet for?

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 12:29 AM
His in SAS

He is in SAS or He's in SAS.

Yor in billys room? Well unless your is partner, that's a very weird place for you to be...

^^^ You're

Also please explain what "Well unless your is partner" means. Did you mean to say "Well unless you're his partner"?

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 12:39 AM
Just look at the finishing IP scores

/thread.

If you don't know why this is a /thread, you are a low tier CC player.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 12:55 AM
If you don't know why this is a /thread, you are a low tier CC player.

How is your top 400 team going?

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 01:16 AM
How is your top 400 team going?

I wouldn't know because I'm not in one LMAO.

We're at #137

I literally say whatever I want on these forums because in the end of the day, you will be more full of **** Than I will ever be. Even lying about my syn ranking, if you can't see how you are more full of SH1T in your posts then you are a retard beyond help

Yup. I'll tell you myself, you don't even know me but you hate me. You hate me
because I bring the truth.

Tell me though. Can your puny brain even comprehend this bolded quote? From your prior responses my first guess is a resounding NO. the fact that half your syns can't even explain how they could afford all IP bonuses speaks enough. Oh, I'm certain a wealthy benefactor came in and donated 10+ SAS syndicates their 10BILLION plus IP bonuses. Minus the fact most of you can barely touch a 1m iph

The kicker is I'm saying this not even an opponent of you. I never vs you or your SAS syns but I still see how you are frauds.

I literally speak out against SAS having NEVER vs them. EVER. In literally 2 years of this game across top 25/50/100 roles. But your forum presence is astounding. only judging by their behavior in this forum. And this behavior is sad.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 01:36 AM
who gives a **** anyways I'm not FC fan but they obviously win these wars only nerds bring up individual battles you had a better outcome
than they liked.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 01:44 AM

Are you that stoned you don't even remember what you typed today?

I'll even be kind enough to provide a link and a quote.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?77458-Need-a-good-laugh

I'm a top 400 player but I know how to do math so my stats are still higher than yours despite
significantly lower expenditures. Don't be mad.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 01:48 AM

We're at #137

I literally say whatever I want on these forums because in the end of the day, you will be more full of **** Than I will ever be. Even lying about my syn ranking, if you can't see how you are more full of SH1T in your posts then you are a retard beyond help

Are you that stoned you don't even remember what you typed today?

I'll even be kind enough to provide a link and a quote.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?77458-Need-a-good-laugh

Just what I hoped. Perfect. Because I just set you up.

see, literally on the same page (my comment above)

By the way, did you know that when I say "I'm a top 400 player" that INCLUDES top 150, 25, 50, etc. syns I play in?

I actually INTENTIONALLY left my comment open as "Top 400" because A Fight Club Member would still fall under "Top 400" but he'd still beat your ass.

Let me dumb this down for you: If I were to pick out "The Billionaire" as a member of Fight Club, he is still by definition a Top 400 player because he is WITHIN the top 400.

Does this make sense to you? Fight Club, the number 1 syn in this game, still fall under "Top 400". Now that you know this verbal distinction (you, being the type who points out YOU'RE versus YOUR)

All Silent Assassin Syns are Top 400, but NONE

Let me pause for a second, NOT A SINGLE FUKING ONE OF THEM, all of them are top 1. You see the distinction I'm making here? To dumb it down for you, you are WITHIN the range of top 400. I will CALL you a top 400 syn but you aren't even close to #1 (literally, and financially).

I brought this up intentionally just to see if you'd treat me different as a Top 400 player versus a Top 50 player. And, as I EXPECTED, you did. You treat top 400 players like dirt.

For no reason too. Members of Legendary (an old syn I have no affiliation with anymore, in fact the most aggression I've shown on this forum has been towards them) know more about this game than you EVER will but they have settled for top 250 in the past 3 years.

They are "less" to you and have less grounds to complain, am I right? What if I told you they were all new accounts and still happened to have higher stats than you?

Yeah, there are SOME top 400 players delivering 600-800K IP. But they are dirt compared to your glorious SAS syndicate no?

The point I'm making is that your Syndicate ranking does not MEAN SH1T other than your WILLINGNESS TO PAY after a certain point. And watching you squirm on my responses is priceless.

Priceless.

Even more priceless is the fact that you find yourself "above" a top 400/250/150/WHATEVER syn just because you SPEND MORE on the final results.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 02:04 AM
Just what I hoped. Perfect. Because I just set you up.

see, literally on the same page (my comment above)

By the way, did you know that when I say "I'm a top 400 player" that INCLUDES top 150, 25, 50, etc. syns I play in?

I actually INTENTIONALLY left my comment open as "Top 400" because A Fight Club Member would still fall under "Top 400" but he'd still beat your ass.

Let me dumb this down for you: If I were to pick out "The Billionaire" as a member of Fight Club, he is still by definition a Top 400 player because he is WITHIN the top 400.

Does this make sense to you? Fight Club, the number 1 syn in this game, still fall under "Top 400". Now that you know this verbal distinction (you, being the type who points out YOU'RE versus YOUR)

All Silent Assassin Syns are Top 400, but NONE

Let me pause for a second, NOT A SINGLE FUKING ONE OF THEM, all of them are top 1. You see the distinction I'm making here? To dumb it down for you, you are WITHIN the range of top 400. I will CALL you a top 400 syn but you aren't even close to #1 (literally, and financially).

I brought this up intentionally just to see if you'd treat me different as a Top 400 player versus a Top 50 player. And, as I EXPECTED, you did. You treat top 400 players like dirt.

For no reason too. Members of Legendary (an old syn I have no affiliation with anymore) know more about this game than you EVER will but they have settled for top 250 in the past 3 years.

They are "less" to you and have less grounds to complain, am I right? What if I told you they were all new accounts and still happened to have higher stats than you?

Yeah, there are SOME top 400 players delivering 600-800K IP. But they are dirt compared to your glorious SAS syndicate no?

The point I'm making is that your Syndicate ranking does not MEAN SH1T other than your WILLINGNESS TO PAY after a certain point. And watching you squirm on my responses is priceless.

Priceless.

Even more priceless is the fact that you find yourself "above" a top 400/250/150/WHATEVER syn just because you SPEND MORE on the final results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwdba9C2G14

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 02:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwdba9C2G14

Nice bro.

I tend to reply back with a video as well when I have no other retort as well.

Sorry though, I don't tend to consider South Park videos as any sort of legitimate counterpoint you could possibly try to make.

In any sense of the word.......... at all.

I'm just glad that you read some semblance of my post and I can go to bed easy knowing you can't say **** back. I know for a fact there is nothing you can say to me to prove me wrong (why havent you done so yet?!).

Becoming quite clear I can point out 'lowly' top-750 non-streak players who know more about this game than you do due to their heightened need to manage their stat/xp gain .

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 02:14 AM
Nice bro.

I tend to reply back with a video as well when I have no other retort.

GG, No re.

I'm just glad that you read some semblance of my post and I can go to bed easy knowing you can't say **** back. I know for a fact there is nothing you can say to me to prove me wrong (why havent you done so?!). I can point out 'lowly' top-750 non-streak players who know more about this game than you do due to their heightened need to manage their stat/xp gain .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clKi92j6eLE

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 02:18 AM
Yeah looks like you just got told. Thanks for making it easy on me, given you provided 0 substance to any of your arguments :cool::cool::cool:

PedroPimples
12-16-2013, 02:28 AM
Keep going for the grammar kiddo. It's the best a cheat can do. If that helps you try to save face well done.
Everyone still knows you are a cheat. Everyone still knows you are an embarrassment.
Even your leaders don't help you. They laugh with me in chats about you.

But then, there is no way they could stick up for such a blatant cheat as yourself.
Keep cheating to try and make your stats half decent.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 02:32 AM
Keep going for the grammar kiddo. It's the best a cheat can do. If that helps you try to save face well done.
Everyone still knows you are a cheat. Everyone still knows you are an embarrassment.

But then, there is no way they could stick up for such a blatant cheat as yourself.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH. And I don't even like you.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 02:52 AM

Why do I need anyone to stick up for me? I can fight my own battles. As for the cheating allegations we have had this discussion before and you failed to prove anything then either.

Luv4SAS
12-16-2013, 04:10 AM
Oooohhhh really jerk off face? Who am I a puppet for?

"Jerk off face". That's the best you can muster? Lmfao

PedroPimples
12-16-2013, 04:45 AM
It was easily proven, and you even admitted it.
As long as you feel the need to try and troll constantly and try to spout lies, I will continue to let people know that you cheat. Also that SAS are happy with cheats like you.

It doesn't seem like you can fight your own battles. You just embarrass you and your team more.

ploop
12-16-2013, 10:53 AM
"Jerk off face". That's the best you can muster? Lmfao

he cant do any better anyway.

Apollo Greed
12-16-2013, 11:26 AM
Hey ploop,you don't know me punk.You got booted and can't stop crying,move on Sally stop crying

ploop
12-16-2013, 11:29 AM
Hey ploop,you don't know me punk.You got booted and can't stop crying,move on Sally stop crying

i wouldn't want to. baby

Apollo Greed
12-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Hahaha,stop crying and move on you got the boot because you account is garbage.It wasn't really the whole line thing.Everyone was laughing about your pathetic stats.Hahahaha

ploop
12-16-2013, 11:35 AM
Hahaha,stop crying and move on you got the boot because you account is garbage.It wasn't really the whole line thing.Everyone was laughing about your pathetic stats.Hahahaha

lies lies and more lies. my stats were better than most of the team.

Apollo Greed
12-16-2013, 11:35 AM
So post them,and we can compare

ploop
12-16-2013, 02:54 PM
So post them,and we can compare

i cant. i havent been able to play for a few weeks. ask the indians

Bandit_
12-16-2013, 05:14 PM

You're getting old and pathetic, your signature is photoshopped, use the blur tool on your name next time.

Your avatar was leeched from a site called izismile.com. You should post the other three pictures of that guy. The two in the dress with the beads had me rolling. Special thanks to Tineye for crawling the web for this info

Numerous members of the real Molly Maguires have posted that you are not a member.

Time to retire.........

Pwnded

usmc.elite
12-16-2013, 05:16 PM
They let them win dont get to proud over it.

usmc.elite
12-16-2013, 05:16 PM
Fc only challenge is SAS.

Molly's Voice
12-16-2013, 05:23 PM
You're getting old and pathetic, your signature is photoshopped, use the blur tool on your name next time.

Your avatar was leeched from a site called izismile.com. You should post the other three pictures of that guy. The two in the dress with the beads had me rolling. Special thanks to Tineye for crawling the web for this info

Numerous members of the real Molly Maguires have posted that you are not a member.

Time to retire.........

Pwnded

Actually, the other 3 photos were posted on the forum by some other random haters about 2 months ago. Soooooo, special thanks to Tineye for wasting his time. And another thing, its "pwned", not "pwnded". Get it right, son.

Bandit_
12-16-2013, 05:46 PM
Actually, the other 3 photos were posted on the forum by some other random haters about 2 months ago. Soooooo, special thanks to Tineye for wasting his time. And another thing, its "pwned", not "pwnded". Get it right, son.

Lose again they were all posted by the same person at the same time. Now run along now fake pic ......

Molly's Voice
12-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Lose again they were all posted by the same person at the same time. Now run along now fake pic ......

facepalm.jpg

Luv4SAS
12-16-2013, 05:55 PM

Time to retire.........

Pwnded

I REFUSE to believe this malicious hate..... You obviously have surfaced on this post out of jealousy for not only the CC prowess of the MoMs, but also out of hatred and envy for the obvious amount of time that Molly's Voice puts in at the gym.

Perhaps you ought to get out more...... I'd say start with a bench press, but I don't want you to hurt yourself. Maybe try a girl push-up to start with.

Molly's Voice
12-16-2013, 05:57 PM
I REFUSE to believe this malicious hate..... You obviously have surfaced on this post out of jealousy for not only the CC prowess of the MoMs, but also out of hatred and envy for the obvious amount of time that Molly's Voice puts in at the gym.

Perhaps you ought to get out more...... I'd say start with a bench press, but I don't want you to hurt yourself. Maybe try a girl push-up to start with.

^This

Extras

Bandit_
12-16-2013, 05:57 PM
You and Molly's Voice have been sharing too much man love

tigger1927
12-16-2013, 06:05 PM
We fought them twice this war and they scored over 700k each time. This must be photoshopped.

Luv4SAS
12-16-2013, 06:10 PM
You and Molly's Voice have been sharing too much man love

Cowards hide behind bandanas..... I don't see you posting pics of your physique as an avatar. I'm sure if you zoom out enough, you could squeeze both of your t!ts, and your massive SAS ego and head, into a profile pic......

Bandit_
12-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Cowards hide behind bandanas..... I don't see you posting pics of your physique as an avatar. I'm sure if you zoom out enough, you could squeeze both of your t!ts, and your massive SAS ego and head, into a profile pic......

I don't hide like you do with your low post count. Either you're someone that's been banned or feel the need to hide. That's is not Molly's Voice's physique, they leached the picture off the internet, so like you they are hiding.

mxz
12-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Jealousy's a *****, ain't it, bandit?

Luv4SAS
12-16-2013, 06:30 PM
I don't hide like you do with your low post count. Either you're someone that's been banned or feel the need to hide. That's is not Molly's Voice's physique, they leached the picture off the internet, so like you they are hiding.

I've been banned multiple times..... I've been playing this game so long, you should call me momma. And no I don't care about your syndicate rank. Unless you are FC, I've been where you are, or better. Now I'm just a forum troll, who exists purely for my own amusement, and to laugh at all you morons spending money on the game. In the end, you will all be exactly like me. It's just a question of how much you will spend before you get there. LOL..... Come at me bro!

Keapa
12-16-2013, 06:35 PM
It's real but FC wanted the extra challenge.

Bandit_
12-16-2013, 06:44 PM
I've been banned multiple times..... I've been playing this game so long, you should call me momma. And no I don't care about your syndicate rank. Unless you are FC, I've been where you are, or better. Now I'm just a forum troll, who exists purely for my own amusement, and to laugh at all you morons spending money on the game. In the end, you will all be exactly like me. It's just a question of how much you will spend before you get there. LOL..... Come at me bro!

I can see why you were banned. I wish I was as cool as you to be banned numerous times from a forum. I spend money on a game I enjoy because the developers deserve to be paid for their efforts. You are right eventually I will get tired of this game and move onto something else to spend my entertainment dollars on. This wouldn't be the first game I have left nor will be the last.

"Come at me bro"? I guess you fancy yourself to be some internet thug. I am not your bro.

Luv4SAS
12-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Blah, blah, blah.... Try to make yourself sound better than the rest of us. At the end of the day, we will all be a bunch of people who supported a broke game, and a company that doesn't care about you or I...... Spin it however you like. Eventually, we'll all be on the same side of the game.

JD 13
12-16-2013, 07:09 PM

Wait. So, you don't even play CC anymore, but you spend time on this forum? ...... that is sad 'bro'

Bandit_
12-16-2013, 07:14 PM
Blah, blah, blah.... Try to make yourself sound better than the rest of us. At the end of the day, we will all be a bunch of people who supported a broke game, and a company that doesn't care about you or I...... Spin it however you like. Eventually, we'll all be on the same side of the game.

I am not trying to make myself sound better then anyone. You involved yourself and I am responding. You don't play the game anymore, it's very sad that you have nothing better to do........

Flapjacks
12-16-2013, 07:27 PM
Who cares about the Moolies? The Moolies are absolutely irrelevant both in-game & on the forums.

TZora
12-16-2013, 07:59 PM
you, you and you .. need Jesus. stop hating!

Gothic Albino
12-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Who cares about the Moolies? The Moolies are absolutely irrelevant both in-game & on the forums.

Well for one, you seem to care about them. And they're apparently not irrelevant enough for you not to mention them in multiple threads. Soooo.....yeah. #awkward

Luv4SAS
12-16-2013, 08:39 PM
Wait. So, you don't even play CC anymore, but you spend time on this forum? ...... that is sad 'bro'

But you have no idea of the entertainment I get, by baiting and roping morons like you and Bandit, into conversations like this.....and it's all free! Much more entertaining than the game itself. This my friend, is the essence of what being a troll is about!

I thank you for entertaining me this evening...... Now, I must go. Real world beckons!

Bandit_
12-16-2013, 08:45 PM
But you have no idea of the entertainment I get, by baiting and roping morons like you and Bandit, into conversations like this.....and it's all free! Much more entertaining than the game itself. This my friend, is the essence of what being a troll is about!

I thank you for entertaining me this evening...... Now, I must go. Real world beckons!

Your real life consists of your pathetic existence on this forum, you have roped me into nothing except maybe what you think (if your actually capable of it) in your tiny little pea brain.

mxz
12-16-2013, 08:47 PM
Your real life consists of your pathetic existence on this forum, you have roped me into nothing except maybe what you in your tiny little pea brain.Lol, quoted for the troll to rejoice in...in case you realize your mistake and delete. #peoplehelpingpeople

Rodimus
12-16-2013, 08:57 PM
So let me get this straight, if you beat FC in A battle but they still WIN the event it's considered newsworthy for the team that won that 1 lucky time?

JD 13
12-16-2013, 08:58 PM
But you have no idea of the entertainment I get, by baiting and groping morons like you and Bandit, into conversations like this.....and it's all free! Much more entertaining than the game itself. This my friend, is the essence of what being a troll is about!

What???? You like to grope morons, please kind sir..... This is a public forum

Luv4SAS
12-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Your real life consists of your pathetic existence on this forum, you have roped me into nothing except maybe what you think (if your actually capable of it) in your tiny little pea brain.

You replied.... Point proven, and thank you!

Luv4SAS
12-16-2013, 09:11 PM
Lol, quoted for the troll to rejoice in...in case you realize your mistake and delete. #peoplehelpingpeople

Thank you.... Nothing quite as nice to see on this forum as #peoplehelpingpeople.

mxz
12-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Thank you.... Nothing quite as nice to see on this forum as #peoplehelpingpeople.I can't wait until you deliver me presents next week!

Speak Easy
12-16-2013, 09:16 PM
What???? You like to grope morons, please kind sir..... This is a public forum

Quote Originally Posted by Luv4SAS View Post
But you have no idea of the entertainment I get, by baiting and groping morons like you and Bandit, into conversations like this.....and it's all free! Much more entertaining than the game itself. This my friend, is the essence of what being a troll is about!

What free bait does he use to attract the morons before groping them?

What a strange admission! He's not a closet moron groper then.

Luv4SAS
12-16-2013, 09:19 PM
I can't wait until you deliver me presents next week!

I've been called Santa before....

TeeBee13
12-18-2013, 09:19 AM
So let me get this straight, if you beat FC in A battle but they still WIN the event it's considered newsworthy for the team that won that 1 lucky time?

This thread started by someone who is not member of TL2 for clarifying further, besides it turned to a completely different thread at the end. People Christmas coming, peace!

Bandit_
12-18-2013, 12:09 PM
You replied.... Point proven, and thank you!

Once again in your tiny little pea brain ......

ploop
12-18-2013, 12:35 PM
This thread started by someone who is not member of TL2 for clarifying further, besides it turned to a completely different thread at the end. People Christmas coming, peace!

i am jewish, so i don't celebrate it.

Luv4SAS
12-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Once again in your tiny little pea brain ......

......and yet again, reeled back in! Lol

Bandit_
12-18-2013, 06:39 PM
......and yet again, reeled back in! Lol

????? reeled, I think not, I am playing you like a two dolla ho.......