PDA

View Full Version : Cuba Rewards

Woodie
12-15-2013, 11:35 AM
Top 500 reward, raid valor payout increased by 1%!! Is that for real? I have millions already and now for 10 valor, I get an extra 0.1? Come on GREE, let's swap this useless reward for something else

lemonhaze
12-15-2013, 11:58 AM
Top 500 reward, raid valor payout increased by 1%!! Is that for real? I have millions already and now for 10 valor, I get an extra 0.1? Come on GREE, let's swap this useless reward for something else i would agree with here buddy but only ones that can get bonus changed is top 3 teams..gree dont listen to the little man..valor is pretty much useless to me..i had 8.4m valor hopeing they make the changes on the units..it makes no sense to have the valor unit they have compared to the units we getting now with stat infaltion

Woodie
12-15-2013, 12:01 PM
Lol Lemonhaze, you are right, but maybe those top 3 teams will look at that and realise they don't want it either....ok ok I'm delusional now, I'm gonna go and catch my tropical fish that have just escaped . . .

lemonhaze
12-15-2013, 12:04 PM
Lol Lemonhaze, you are right, but maybe those top 3 teams will look at that and realise they don't want it either....ok ok I'm delusional now, I'm gonna go and catch my tropical fish that have just escaped . . . haha i was just thinking the same thing..thats a useless bonus and if i was down in that ranks i wouldnt even push for it

Luuzer
12-15-2013, 03:48 PM
Top 500 reward, raid valor payout increased by 1%!! Is that for real? I have millions already and now for 10 valor, I get an extra 0.1? Come on GREE, let's swap this useless reward for something else

no worries, its not gonna work anyway, just like their previous valor units ;)

Jesse21
12-15-2013, 06:28 PM
Along with the upgrade time reduction.

droffatsto50
12-16-2013, 08:24 AM
Along with the upgrade time reduction.
Raid valor increased by 1%? Do you really think that is a good bonus that people work for? Please tell me why you think it is good. The only other thing I can think of is that you got it mixed up with the extra 25% raid cash payout for the previous war, if so, then yes that is a great bonus.

lemonhaze
12-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Raid valor increased by 1%? Do you really think that is a good bonus that people work for? Please tell me why you think it is good. The only other thing I can think of is that you got it mixed up with the extra 25% raid cash payout for the previous war, if so, then yes that is a great bonus. hopefully he was talking about that 25% increase in raid payout we got last war..i have seen a big differnce in my raid money now..if hes talking about that 1% raid valor then there is something seriously wrong with his idealogy