PDA

View Full Version : Are Streaks Rigged?

Stooboot
12-15-2013, 10:24 AM
Im not saying they are just trying to find out everyone's experience lately with the streak goals. My team is top 75 as of now and 4 times on our 5 win streak we have pulled 2 top 25's and 2 top 10's to end are streak at either 3 or 4. Obviously any team can be pulled "randomly" but every time at the end of the streak?

Edit: Make that 5 times just pulled "Lights Out" on 4/5, all we can do is laugh at this point.

sister morphine
12-15-2013, 10:31 AM
My syn's 6-streak stumbled with 3 on the board, but has been relatively straightforward since. Gunning for 4/7 currently :) edit: now going for 5/7

KING Mr932
12-15-2013, 10:35 AM
Yeah happens to us all the time on our last fight for that goal. Just lost our 8/8 on the 8th fight it blows...

Msteel
12-15-2013, 10:42 AM
Twice going for 4 in a row we got a match up 100 levels+ better then us. Total crap U waste gold to get to three then get a kick in the face and don't think for a sec. I am not aware of most teams sandbagging when they r normally a top 10-75 team hanging around top 400-750 for this event....really funny though

Bala82
12-15-2013, 10:55 AM
if you think that's bad we were 4/5 and 5th match one man syndicate with defence 2 million :(

sister morphine
12-15-2013, 11:07 AM
if you think that's bad we were 4/5 and 5th match one man syndicate with defence 2 million :(
Worst one I had was a 3-man syndicate - DL over 6 mil, and two minis; one over 4 mil the other over 2 mil. Had an SAS name and number! :p

The counselor
12-15-2013, 12:15 PM
Ahhhh.... Hi sister morphine. You hit SAS13 .... The syndicate currently being built it.

Asto
12-15-2013, 12:29 PM
Yes, yes the are

Touch Down
12-15-2013, 12:37 PM
Worst one I had was a 3-man syndicate - DL over 6 mil, and two minis; one over 4 mil the other over 2 mil. Had an SAS name and number! :p

SAS13 had them once as well. 3 Monsters

sister morphine
12-15-2013, 12:50 PM
Ahhhh.... Hi sister morphine. You hit SAS13 .... The syndicate currently being built it.
Lol, we did get them but I was tucked up in bed at the time. My good buddy managed to prise a win out of it though. The one I had in mind was SAS 69

KingOW
12-15-2013, 01:46 PM
Yea it's rigged for sure.

Molly's Voice
12-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Molly Maguires are hitting all our streaks, no complaints here. Now if GREE would only match us up with FC so we can settle this nonsense once and for all.

erickd271
12-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Molly Maguires are hitting all our streaks, no complaints here. Now if GREE would only match us up with FC so we can settle this nonsense once and for all.
If Molly Maguires is truely "hitting all" their streaks show everyone proof that u guys are truly undefeated

Molly's Voice
12-15-2013, 02:14 PM
If Molly Maguires is truely "hitting all" their streaks show everyone proof that u guys are truly undefeated

Don't you have anything better to do than troll threads and spout off fantastical claims?

sister morphine
12-15-2013, 03:15 PM
Yea it's rigged for sure.
If so, keep it up. Now had 13 straight wins today. Woohoo!

PawnXIIX
12-15-2013, 03:32 PM
Twice going for 4 in a row we got a match up 100 levels+ better then us.

That's some really good targets for you then to be perfectly honest...

3squir3
12-15-2013, 03:54 PM
ofc you will get matched with teams who are decent if you are on a 2/3/4/5/6 streak, what u expect that you pull a ranked syndicate way lower than you ?. Maybe lose like 10 times at the start of the battle weekend then lose 2/3 times after you have completed the current streak then you will probably get crappy teams which will be no contest.

eNtroX
12-15-2013, 09:38 PM
we got matched up with top 3.. SAS, FC and lights out.. so now we go for rankings.. lol...

Stooboot
12-15-2013, 10:41 PM
we got matched up with top 3.. SAS, FC and lights out.. so now we go for rankings.. lol... clearly thats greeds scheme now, ppl arent spending enough going for streaks so get them fed up so they go for rank. The problem is they make it so obvious, first 2 teams on the streak are push overs than they get tougher than your last team is always top 10. Thats how its been going for my team at least.

GucciMane
12-15-2013, 11:32 PM
Yes streaks are very obviously rigged why is this even a thread?

GucciMane
12-15-2013, 11:33 PM

if you hit so many streaks why are your stats still ****?

legitimate question which you are not able to answer.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 12:30 AM
I'll set the record straight here and now. Streaks are not rigged and that is that.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 12:37 AM
I'll set the record straight here and now. Streaks are not rigged and that is that.

Well this is spectacular

This thread? Go ahead and close it.

Captain Torgue, SAS, has spoken. It is NOT imbalanced therefore this thread must be closed

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 12:57 AM
Well this is spectacular

Captain Torgue, SAS, has spoken. It is NOT imbalanced therefore this thread must be closed

Agreed, this thread will soon be closed.

michaelkan
12-16-2013, 09:13 AM
Lol, we did get them but I was tucked up in bed at the time. My good buddy managed to prise a win out of it though. The one I had in mind was SAS 69

Lmao. I'm the leader of sas 69. Your pal won coz I was passed out the other night with my ipad. Anyway still got my streak. So all good.

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 09:22 AM
Lmao. I'm the leader of sas 69. Your pal won coz I was passed out the other night with my ipad. Anyway still got my streak. So all good.
No, we lost to SAS 69 - he beat SAS 13. You're Silent Teacher I presume?

OneHoop
12-16-2013, 11:29 AM
A lot of people believe that streaks are rigged, but a lot of people also believe that the level of the button pusher makes a difference to the matchup. The later I am sure is untrue, the former is questionable. There's certainly a perceptual bias where if you complete a streak then it's because "we did great" whereas if you don't complete a streak then it's because "Gree screwed us".

I'm inclined to not believe it because it would make the matchup algorithm much tougher, but then again getting people to spend more gold is the kind of problem that Gree design team is told to focus on, so it could be true. You have to remember that every time you get an easy opponent, they feel that they are getting screwed. It doesn't just work one direction. All in all, my vote is no, but how could we really tell unless everyone took meticulous records of every win and loss and then someone compiled them?

M@

Dirty Larry
12-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Good possibility. We were top 400 at win #5 and we got matched with a top 50. Rigged.

Muj
12-16-2013, 11:59 AM
A lot of people believe that streaks are rigged, but a lot of people also believe that the level of the button pusher makes a difference to the matchup. The later I am sure is untrue, the former is questionable. There's certainly a perceptual bias where if you complete a streak then it's because "we did great" whereas if you don't complete a streak then it's because "Gree screwed us".

I'm inclined to not believe it because it would make the matchup algorithm much tougher, but then again getting people to spend more gold is the kind of problem that Gree design team is told to focus on, so it could be true. You have to remember that every time you get an easy opponent, they feel that they are getting screwed. It doesn't just work one direction. All in all, my vote is no, but how could we really tell unless everyone took meticulous records of every win and loss and then someone compiled them?

M@
We actually got good matchups right up until we needed a win to complete a streak, we got matched with a top 50 team.. People on groupme chatrooms were in the same situation, I definitely say it's rigged..

Stooboot
12-16-2013, 12:32 PM

Lol how would ne top 10 team know if it was rigged? Theres no unfair match 2 put them up against to make them lose there streak so use some common sense b4 u just agree because a "top team guy" said so

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 12:34 PM
We actually got good matchups right up until we needed a win to complete a streak, we got matched with a top 50 team.. People on groupme chatrooms were in the same situation, I definitely say it's rigged..
Can't agree. We won 25 in a row. The toughest one was last battle in 8-streak where the only opponents my accounts could hit were two level 6 minis, but overall the total attack strength of the other syndicate fell into our range, plus or minus 10%. Luckily my syn partner was able to get very good IP from one of them in particular, so we won by a narrow margin.

Of the three battles we lost out of 46 fights, two were against 3-man streak teams with a DL stronger than my partner's attack, but really still within the range I'd consider normal.

It's possible there is something in the algorithm to make last of a streak tougher, but other than that #8 battle we didn't experience it. Quite the opposite in fact - our losses were on 1/4, then a win followed by second loss on 2/4, then on 3/6. Starting 1/6 again was trouble-free until 8/8

Jamiejaws
12-16-2013, 01:44 PM
In large syndicates yes I have found that final battle of a streak to be a tough draw.....this battle my 3 man team had a nice set of draws and finished all the streaks with half a day to spare - but yes the 3 if us are over 5 million each in stats which did help

sister morphine
12-16-2013, 01:47 PM
In large syndicates yes I have found that final battle of a streak to be a tough draw.....this battle my 3 man team had a nice set of draws and finished all the streaks with half a day to spare - but yes the 3 if us are over 5 million each in stats which did help
Yes, that's a good point. The higher the total attack the more likely a huge variation in opponents. If your team had been unlucky maybe you'd have run into a one man team of 15 million attack (if such a thing exists) :)

essjaye
12-16-2013, 04:23 PM
I doubt its rigged.. whether you were going for streaks or not, you would still encounter harder and easier teams over time.

usmc.elite
12-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Thats nutz to know people actually get all the streaks.

RealTeflonDon
12-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Are streaks rigged?

In one word- "Yes"

Jamiejaws
12-17-2013, 09:12 AM
Yes, that's a good point. The higher the total attack the more likely a huge variation in opponents. If your team had been unlucky maybe you'd have run into a one man team of 15 million attack (if such a thing exists) :)

I'm sure it's gonna exist soon enough lol - we did run into you guys as well btw 😉

sister morphine
12-17-2013, 10:24 AM
I'm sure it's gonna exist soon enough lol - we did run into you guys as well btw 😉
Aha! Who were/are you?

rysherb78
12-17-2013, 10:56 AM
We lost our streak to 2/3 men teams also,solid peeps,managed streak 6 an 35 wins :)

Jamiejaws
12-17-2013, 02:19 PM
Aha! Who were/are you?

We were Everhaven, gone back to our main syndicate again now whilst deciding to go for the streaks again next time

sister morphine
12-17-2013, 03:04 PM
We were Everhaven, gone back to our main syndicate again now whilst deciding to go for the streaks again next time
Ah right. Nice team you had :)

Jamiejaws
12-17-2013, 11:37 PM
Ah right. Nice team you had :)

Thanks 😊 yours is the only team I actually remember meeting as I remembered you from coming and helping out when I was in travo before

sister morphine
12-18-2013, 03:27 AM
Thanks 😊 yours is the only team I actually remember meeting as I remembered you from coming and helping out when I was in travo before
Ok. I still remember that with gratitude to you guys for allowing me to sit in for the gun :)