PDA

View Full Version : Gree would make more gold sales if....

Harmon
12-15-2013, 08:20 AM
...they discounted the gold cost for an energy refill or doubled the amount of energy given. This would stimulate more players to buy gold to take advantage of the discount period. Since this is such an intensive energy event players want to get more energy but the high cost of 20g/1000e makes it seem hopless to do when it will cost over 380,000 energy to finish this event. Most of the regular limited gold players are not spending gold because of it. If the cost was lower for a short time, I think many would want to take advantage of it.

SPWD
12-15-2013, 08:31 AM
And I'm pretty sure if they made it say 1.5vaults to finish an event ALOT MORE PLAYERS WOULD BUY A VAULT like thousands ,instead of the few buying 8000 gold that's why we call them GREETARDS !

And it's 393000 just for one part of this event!its at least 425000 to finish it!

Bobar
12-15-2013, 08:36 AM
in my opinion they“d earn more if they would not do Event after Event. Event should be something Special, where it“s worth spending Money/Gold and there should be a fun factor. But as it is like it is, it gets boring and is just too much

alphakennybody
12-15-2013, 08:39 AM
...they discounted the gold cost for an energy refill or doubled the amount of energy given. This would stimulate more players to buy gold to take advantage of the discount period. Since this is such an intensive energy event players want to get more energy but the high cost of 20g/1000e makes it seem hopless to do when it will cost over 380,000 energy to finish this event. Most of the regular limited gold players are not spending gold because of it. If the cost was lower for a short time, I think many would want to take advantage of it.
This will cause them to just increase gold demand events more, wanting folks to give the gold back they just got on sale, did you find it strange things like having to knock down walls, 4trillion energy events just came after the gold sale from black Friday, they want their gold back. Now on another note some may find events like this fun because it gives them something to do, and gree I guess is catering to them (whomever they may be). So instead of looking for a good sale just skip this event, and do what you can to stay ahead of the curve

Agent Orange
12-15-2013, 08:40 AM
Gree would make more gold sales if....

- the app worked properly
- events worked as described
- LTQs didn't suddenly fail and wipe out your progress
- support was not a robot
- the constant flow of bugs got repaired in the beta testing process
- hacking was brought under control
- android app could actually load on all devices

CroftyB
12-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Gree would make more gold sales if....

- the app worked properly
- events worked as described
- LTQs didn't suddenly fail and wipe out your progress
- support was not a robot
- the constant flow of bugs got repaired in the beta testing process
- hacking was brought under control
- android app could actually load on all devices

Spot on AO +1

Myname
12-15-2013, 09:31 AM
The main reason for the huge amount of energy needed to complete events are all the energy boosts. In the beginning everybody had a regenerate of +3 energy, now a day some people have over the +10. Don't know exactly what the max regenerate rate for energy is.

Asto
12-15-2013, 09:41 AM
And if they made increased gold sales. If they had the 20% discount in middle of big events like this for only a 24 hour period. Only problem with this is that more and more people will get further in events so the sales should be uncommon i.e. only twice bewtween wars. Also, if they brought more 40% sales in. In the last 40% sale I spent more in 5 minutes than what I've done altogether on this game and I got more for my money. I spent about £80 in one go. Before that I'd spent about £50. Same applies for all games tbh

Gerath
12-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Lot's of good ideas everyone. Energy event after energy event is just so taxing now. Also Has Gree dropped fltqs for the time being, there just pumping out all these individual events. Just seems odd to me.

Judas Goat
12-15-2013, 11:16 AM
There is much more importance to what is happening than just what people mention.
Many people are awakening from a very long stupor.
Reality is the best teacher, a hard master, but the best teacher.

SPWD
12-15-2013, 11:19 AM
Judas,please stop posting in riddles,if you have something to say but daren't ,tell me on palringo and il say it

SPWD
12-15-2013, 11:20 AM
Lot's of good ideas everyone. Energy event after energy event is just so taxing now. Also Has Gree dropped fltqs for the time being, there just pumping out all these individual events. Just seems odd to me

As posted in another thread,it could be that this should have been a faction event

Asto
12-15-2013, 11:44 AM
It was meant to an FLTQ. Quite a few of us had prepared for it and prestaged levels for it to then not be an FLTQ. All the hard work with organising lists, making sure everyone was hitting things etc etc was put to waste. Plus, all the prestaging has gone to waste seen as we have to hit the targets numerous times. However, I like the idea of mini LTQ's in main LTQ's. Only problem is that the energy levels are stupendous

lemonhaze
12-15-2013, 12:31 PM
And if they made increased gold sales. If they had the 20% discount in middle of big events like this for only a 24 hour period. Only problem with this is that more and more people will get further in events so the sales should be uncommon i.e. only twice bewtween wars. Also, if they brought more 40% sales in. In the last 40% sale I spent more in 5 minutes than what I've done altogether on this game and I got more for my money. I spent about £80 in one go. Before that I'd spent about £50. Same applies for all games tbh agreed..only thing about the gold on sale for the war really isnt on sale as they make us pay 5 gold more per refill so we really dont get much of a discount when u come right down to think about it..im surprised already they havent made it 30 gold for health refill and 25 for energy since we all know how greedy they are..greed never wins in the end but im comeing to realize that gree is just trying to make as much as they can and after the game is destroyed they will try and sale it and put the monkey on someone elses back

Harmon
12-15-2013, 01:31 PM
My point is that a higher quantity of sales is better in the long run for gree. I'm just speaking from a strictly business point of view. If more players can be enticed to spend real money on gold gree would ultimately make more money. Increasing the cost of energy or health refills would defeat the purpose. Making events cost more energy would as well. We need a financial incentive to spend our money during an event and doing a temporary sale on gold or making a refill cost only 10-15 gold would do that. It will also make their players happier as they will feel like they are getting a deal. Stimulating more sales is the key for Gree, not making it cost a lot for the sale of a digital product.

Judas Goat
12-15-2013, 02:23 PM
Judas,please stop posting in riddles,if you have something to say but daren't ,tell me on palringo and il say it

Okay, maybe one day I can do that, ma'am or sir.

SPWD
12-15-2013, 03:21 PM
Steve to you bud

DTA-HOG
12-15-2013, 03:26 PM
It's quite obvious to me that the scenario we see today is the most profitable for Gree. That's all that matters to them.

Wizbang
12-15-2013, 03:32 PM
If they fixed the Damn game so many others could access their games. Or communicate when they are going to fix the piece of trash they recently created.

Syros
12-15-2013, 05:48 PM
They're obviously milking the super addicted as much as they can while they drive the game into the ground. There are a small handful of people who will spend the money and time to complete the current event. You're talking about hundreds in cash and hours of real life tapping to complete this event.