PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back the Anniversary Center for those that don't have it!

iZheil9152
12-14-2013, 06:23 PM
Like a few here, I have been playing this game since the beginning. After the first anniversary, I decided I would start over in the game (trying to play it smart). At that time I though "Oh, surely they release a money building second time around"...and here we are, no LE for a special time. All I ask (to make no work for the art department) is re-release the original Anniversary center for those who do not own one.

Ghost-12
12-14-2013, 06:28 PM
...would be one happy camper seen the Anniversary center on my base :)
(Not happening thought)

Mr.Grumpy
12-14-2013, 06:35 PM
but this would only reward new players and not the players that have been playing since the beginning (who already have the building).

i guess your decision to start over had advantages and disadvantages. you can't have it both ways.

but i do hope that they do something for everyone. the anniversary building was a nice surprise last year. even though i seem to recall a bit of an outrage about the cost.

Oceanz
12-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Once a limited edition building is gone, it's gone for good. There is no way to buy one again, whether it's the Anniversary Building or the Alexandria Villa or the Absolute Towers. And I like that aspect of the game.

;)

iZheil9152
12-14-2013, 06:46 PM
Once a limited edition building is gone, it's gone for good. There is no way to buy one again, whether it's the Anniversary Building or the Alexandria Villa or the Absolute Towers. And I like that aspect of the game.

;)
Rename it to the "Anniversary Center II" boom! brand new building....
And change the data values so it registers as a brand new building, so everyone could get it

HayeZeus
12-14-2013, 07:09 PM
There have been plenty of affordable LE buildings this past year. I hope they release an anniversary building that is upwards of 500 mil to build.

CJ D
12-14-2013, 07:52 PM
Understand that not everyone was playing the game when the anniversary building came out. And there were those of us who were who didn't have the iph to even buy the thing when it did. Lol. But I know. I coulda raided and attacked for hours on end to get it like others did.

Tanner
12-14-2013, 07:59 PM
There have been plenty of affordable LE buildings this past year. I hope they release an anniversary building that is upwards of 500 mil to build.

I second this idea. W/ IPH's already skyrocketing, it's time to release mega buildings. Why not a billion dollar one? :)

Brizzol
12-14-2013, 08:14 PM
I second this idea. W/ IPH's already skyrocketing, it's time to release mega buildings. Why not a billion dollar one? :)
Because they need to cater to the majority of the players, you have been playing longer so you have the benefit of having great income due to the LTE buildings already released, but that isn't the case for everyone. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

iZheil9152
12-14-2013, 09:52 PM
I just want a building

Zulfiqaar
12-14-2013, 11:49 PM
Because they need to cater to the majority of the players, you have been playing longer so you have the benefit of having great income due to the LTE buildings already released, but that isn't the case for everyone. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
The first anniversary building cost 100m, and max vault was at 10m. And people had low iph as there were no les before.
Ideally this one should cost 900m, 10x the current vault max.

MWMike
12-15-2013, 06:25 AM
If remember correctly we had about 45-60 days to build the AC. I was able to purchase two and have loved all of the LE buildings that have come out since. I have been waiting for a billion dollar buildings once I saw the next anniversary thread start and think that would be a great gesture to all of the two year players and bring back the old days of going out and stealing people's money so you can go buy a LE building.

HGF69
12-15-2013, 06:31 AM
Two upgrades at a time is more important than a new LE

D1E Luke
12-15-2013, 07:13 AM
I would only want the anniversary center to hide boost buildings behind it. Lol

SGT Rud
12-15-2013, 07:37 AM
As much as I would like to have the anniversary buildings, sticking them back into circulation isnt in the best interests of those who were able to get them when they were available. My IPH wasnt high enough, nor were the IPHs of my rivals at the time that building was out.

My suggestion is that once a LE exits the time frame window, is that it gets added to the special section in the in-game store for gold. But to keep it fair for the ones who worked their butts off to get it in the first place, is rename it as IZeihl suggested, and cut its output by 25%. Even then, it would be a really good building to have with a 25% reduction in output. Just an idea of 1000s.

Personally, I would rather see introduction of LEs not following the 12,24,48 collections, such as the Cathedrals and Mad scientist. Seems like we need a 3 hour LE too. Mainly I say it as the lower time/ouput buildings don't get worked into timers for collection.

pacotaco15
12-15-2013, 09:22 AM
I think they should have a building with the same output (maybe cost a little more) as the anniversary so in that old timers can have 4 aniniversary buildings while new people can only get two. Kind of like they did with the taj mahal... it was just a more expensive nanotech factory

iZheil9152
12-15-2013, 10:22 AM
Agreed SGT Rud

TheRealAnarchy
12-15-2013, 10:42 AM
there are new LTB's coming out every month, didn't you notice?

mxz
12-15-2013, 10:48 AM
@OP - We have the Carcel de Cuba as the LTB right now. Go to the store...there's even prizes for building and upgrading it.

vball
12-15-2013, 10:51 AM
As someone who has played for two years, I would not like to see any LE buildings come back. The newer players already receive benefit from the incredible game inflation we already see. The units with those stats are something that two years ago we could not fathom.

So the older players are able to benefit from the LE buildings and the new players are able to benefit from the new units. Understand older players can as well, but by trying to level the playing field it we will continue to see an exodus of old timers. Frankly I like having us around. :-)

KingDante!
12-15-2013, 10:56 AM
I'm just waiting on the first $1,000,000,000 LE building.. do it Gree

Mastert55!
12-15-2013, 11:05 AM

I agree on a mega building, but not 1 billion. Maybe 650 or 750mil. I can afford that if I saved for a couple weeks. But 1 billion is a tad but too much

lemonhaze
12-15-2013, 11:16 AM

I second this idea. W/ IPH's already skyrocketing, it's time to release mega buildings. Why not a billion dollar one? :) i agree would love to have a 500m build..i been playing since day 1 so i got them all..downside is the WD points blow but can pretty much get all the new LEs to 9 or 10

iZheil9152
12-15-2013, 11:26 AM
We have the Carcel de Cuba as the LTB right now. Go to the store...there's even prizes for building and upgrading it.
The point of this thread is to find a LE building to celebrate the anniversary...not Cuba, there's a World Domination for that

Thief
12-15-2013, 12:06 PM
This issue has been brought up multiple times and it was either CJ or Sirirus that came on and said old buildings will never be brought back (and to be honest they shouldn't). In game cash isn't exactly the most valuable thing anyways and as stated new buildings are coming out every event.

Now if they also want to release a new 2 year building that that would be awesome as well. As others have said make it cost somewhere between 500M-1 Billion Dollars.

Richie2012
12-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Great idea - reward players for their loyalty having played for at least a year.

lemonhaze
12-15-2013, 12:36 PM
This issue has been brought up multiple times and it was either CJ or Sirirus that came on and said old buildings will never be brought back (and to be honest they shouldn't). In game cash isn't exactly the most valuable thing anyways and as stated new buildings are coming out every event.

Now if they also want to release a new 2 year building that that would be awesome as well. As others have said make it cost somewhere between 500M-1 Billion Dollars. agree with most your post theif except the part where ingame cash isnt valuable..now that the units are better the ingame cash comes in pretty handy to get those after lvl 6 of the last 2 LEs the units was great..

IlliniFan1
12-15-2013, 02:04 PM
I think a 500-750 mil building would be a good idea. It would be hard to get, like the Anniversary Center. It would be a challenge, unlike the ones they have been releasing recently.

What?
12-15-2013, 02:15 PM
I think releasing limited buildings for gold purchase isn't a bad idea. The anniversary center was released for both iOS and android, but android came out much later than iOS. I started playing on iOS when this game first came out and I started playing on android when it first came out as well. My IPH on iOS is 22 million and my android is 4. I didn't change any strategy, it just takes time to build up income and my iOS has had more time to do so. The point is when the anniversary center came out I could afford it on iOS, but not android due to the game coming out later. That is the only reason I would agree with people to rerelease it.

It would also give players who just started a chance to get these buildings and be profitable for gree as well. We all know how much they like profit.

Procyon
12-15-2013, 02:21 PM
I was around for the AC but didn't get it. I'd love one but wouldn't be fair to those that did get it when we could.

Sumiala
12-15-2013, 04:18 PM
I could not afford it at the time,
BUT...
Remember those scratchers? I won 100 M and since I was lucky enough to not have a building on the go I could actually build one (and only one).
I would agree though that if they do one (are they not already late anyway for the anniversary?) it would have to be a lot more expensive than last time, since the max vault is now 90 M...

Mcdoc
12-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Would love to see a WATER Bullding that cost a billion - takes 6 days to build and outs out a billion every 3 days :) - that would be a great anniversary gift :)

stephen2013
12-15-2013, 08:40 PM

Couldn't have said it any better. I wouldn't mind seeing another building, like an AC 2.0 but I absolutely do NOT want to see the first return.

sraghav42
12-15-2013, 09:06 PM
Would love to see a WATER Bullding that cost a billion - takes 6 days to build and outs out a billion every 3 days :) - that would be a great anniversary gift :)

I don't think it would be fair to roll out that costly building as there are some players who are still struggling with iph.....

hoho
12-15-2013, 10:23 PM
The first anniversary building cost 100m, and max vault was at 10m. And people had low iph as there were no les before.
Ideally this one should cost 900m, 10x the current vault max.

"max vault was 10m ", '"people had low iph " - hit the nail in the head. and at that time not all of us had vault maxed at 10m.
it was a struggle to own one and with that tiny iph, the raid slowed us down alot, and used gold to meet deadline - but like the challange.

anyway, like other poster here, once its gone it should gone for good.

HayeZeus
12-16-2013, 06:38 AM
I don't think it would be fair to roll out that costly building as there are some players who are still struggling with iph.....

Why should everything in this game be within reach of all players? I've worked harder then most at this game because I have always been very strong at raiding and collecting, and that's why my iph is high. A building that benefits the strongest out there is deserved in my opinion. As other have said it is a way for GREE to add an element of strategy and fun to the game that doesn't require gold to be spent. Give us something to work for GREE.

Dansgek
12-16-2013, 07:10 AM
Why not bring out buildings to accounts existing for a while:
If your account is 1 yr old you can purchase Aniversary building I (or II)
If your account is 2 yrs old you can purchase Aniversary building II (or III)
If you start over, that's your new play date.

This way you also give loyal players their building, and you have a bonus for players who stay at the game.

Ghost-12
12-16-2013, 07:38 AM
(Just a humble question)
...If they release a Building that cost over half M or 1M (500k or 1 million) and it takes
your IPH to above 1B. Wouldn`t that be king of boring after that? there will be no point
on raiding or fighting cause you definitely won`t need the money anymore.
I much rather see a Building that gives out Attack Bonus or any other bonus
when upgrading it.
Sort of like the Composites factory, which i know is not An LTE building...

jcfox6550
12-16-2013, 08:21 AM
It would be nice to raise the vault so you would have a chance at a new anniversary building. Players constantly attacking you for money. Impossible to save 100 mill $$ unless you are buying cash with cash.

Sumiala
12-16-2013, 03:32 PM
(Just a humble question)
...If they release a Building that cost over half M or 1M (500k or 1 million) and it takes
your IPH to above 1B. Wouldn`t that be king of boring after that? there will be no point
on raiding or fighting cause you definitely won`t need the money anymore.
I much rather see a Building that gives out Attack Bonus or any other bonus
when upgrading it.
Sort of like the Composites factory, which i know is not An LTE building...

Don't think anyone is near an IPH of 1B (one billion?) yet.
And if they are near, it would be really ironic if a very cheap building of 500 k or 1 M would put them over the limit.
Did your line of reasoning go wrong somewhere?

To jcfox6550.
It is very possible to save 100 M. Lots of people do it. Lots and lots!
Some call it overvaulting. Happens all the time!

FuChungKu
12-16-2013, 04:32 PM
I'm with Ghost and would like to see another gold building like the composite factory but adds an attack boost instead of def boost.

I think it's a great idea to bring back the Anniversary Centers and I'd go one step further, make all LE buildings available for a limited time. Half the fun of this game is raiding and find me a player who's eyes don't light up when you see LE buildings sitting there uncollected.

local1
12-16-2013, 04:39 PM
How about a sub-terrain building. Something under everything and hard to find.

lemonhaze
12-16-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm with Ghost and would like to see another gold building like the composite factory but adds an attack boost instead of def boost.

I think it's a great idea to bring back the Anniversary Centers and I'd go one step further, make all LE buildings available for a limited time. Half the fun of this game is raiding and find me a player who's eyes don't light up when you see LE buildings sitting there uncollected. if they brought them back then us players that been around while should be able to get them also..so that means we would have 4 of each..how u think that is gonna fly with everone? not gonna happen nor should it

mxz
12-16-2013, 05:32 PM
Would love to see a WATER Bullding that cost a billion - takes 6 days to build and outs out a billion every 3 days :) - that would be a great anniversary gift :)YES! Please.

pb23
12-16-2013, 09:56 PM
It would be nice to raise the vault so you would have a chance at a new anniversary building. Players constantly attacking you for money. Impossible to save 100 mill $$ unless you are buying cash with cash.

Uhhhh... I've doubled that in the past few hours... just saying...

Ssne
12-17-2013, 08:27 AM
AC 2 is a cool idea, I'll second that one.

Palodichuk
02-23-2014, 10:25 PM
The Alexandria Villa was pound for pound the best build to ever come out.

TheRealAnarchy
02-24-2014, 02:31 AM
New LBTs are being released (almost) every cycle... makes no sense bringing back old ones on top of that...

Bancodilugano
02-24-2014, 04:49 AM
I like the idea, good post

Mark-1
02-24-2014, 06:08 AM
I would not like to see the same building brought back. If some changes to the building were made, color or name, it would be fine. It is a nice reference on people's base to see how long they have been playing by the LE buildings they have. We could not do that if Gree brought back the old buildings.

The Destroyer!
02-24-2014, 06:41 AM
These buildings are limited edition. Reissuing them defeats the purpose of limited edition.

Buy the rest of the buildings, upgrade them as much as you can, and stop complaining. It wouldn't be fair to those who purchased them when they were available (I do not have the AC, AMR, or AV) to reissue them.

Snatcher
02-24-2014, 06:45 AM
I want the aniversary also, so bring it back to life.....

Robin CC
02-24-2014, 06:52 AM
Limited edition means limited edition, I don't have them because I wasn't able to get them but I understand the concept of "limited" stop complaining and build all the new LE buildings that are being released and will never be released again.

The Destroyer!
02-24-2014, 07:01 AM
I want the aniversary also, so bring it back to life.....

I want it too, but it shouldn't be reissued. I'd rather see a sea LE issued instead.

HayeZeus
02-24-2014, 07:04 AM
Limited edition means limited edition, I don't have them because I wasn't able to get them but I understand the concept of "limited" stop complaining and build all the new LE buildings that are being released and will never be released again.

You don't know what you're talking about. Mods have said there is nothing ruling out bringing these buildings back so it can happen.

Myself, and others, wouldn't be asking to bring these back if Gree would give us a building that was actually difficult to get. We've had **** buildings since the AV. These things started out great, and then Gree made them **** because of all the crying on here from people who couldn't afford them.

Thief
02-24-2014, 07:40 AM
The Alexandria Villa was pound for pound the best build to ever come out.

Depends on Preferences and Play Styles (and if your collecting or raiding)

You don't know what you're talking about. Mods have said there is nothing ruling out bringing these buildings back so it can happen.

Myself, and others, wouldn't be asking to bring these back if Gree would give us a building that was actually difficult to get. We've had **** buildings since the AV. These things started out great, and then Gree made them **** because of all the crying on here from people who couldn't afford them.

Gree has already stated in the past that it would never come out again. Yes more recently TheOracle said they wouldn't confirm or deny but they most likely won't contradict their past statements (or if someone recorded such statements they could request a refund for any real money spent on building) this is why they are generally so vauge in their statements.

I also understand your want to have a "good" LE building but don't assume that others wouldn't request this come back. Even if a better building comes out people will request buildings to come back...thats just what they do. I've said it before and i'll say it again we should have seen a 1 billion LE 2 year anniverssary buildings.

Kennetth
02-24-2014, 08:06 AM
The huge problem is that $100mil today is not of the same difficulty as $100mil when those great buildings came out. It would be unfair to anyone who used real money to obtain these buildings. I had to spend $40 to get the second absolute tower in Canada, why would I have done such a thing if I could have bought them later when my iph was high enough to get it for free? Now I would love to get the AMR. If gree wanted to debut a building "Arctic Mining Rig Retro" that was exactly the same as the original AMR but a different shade of color, and those who have the original could get it again that would be fair. But those who couldn't get it now or those who start the game later would complain they never got the chance. Gree will never be able to address this in a way that would please everyone. Since they wouldn't want people trying to get refunds it's probably best for business that they don't tweak the current model.

The Destroyer!
02-24-2014, 09:03 AM
Perhaps GREE should focus first on fixing the most recent error prone glitches (and the airplane glitch too, don't even get me started!) before considering reissuing a long dead LE building.

An uncanned reply regarding my numerous glitch emails would be appreciated.

trickyTim
02-24-2014, 09:28 AM
Was it really necessary to bump my thread from last year? How many pages did you go back to find this?

Arc Burn
02-24-2014, 09:31 AM
No...no....no and no. Sure, I'd love an AMR but I couldn't afford it then and don't deserve it now. Limited means limited.
I would love to see this 1b LE Thief has been dreaming about for a while instead of the cheaper ones of late (Cuba one was actually pretty good). But they should never re-issue an LTB. Sure use the same artwork-I don't care about that, but its gotta be different.

And why is this thread still around? The anniversary has been a while ago..

Inimical
02-24-2014, 09:43 AM
Hey; I had an iph of under a million. My vault was 10,000,000. There were not that many building cost modifiers. But I busted my ass to get one. I didn't get two, I got one. I raided for a week straight, I dropped allies to 50; all to get this magical building.

After that, came the Arctic Mining Rig, then came the Alexandra Villa. I didn't get either of those. My faction mates went for them. While they did, I kept my donations going to the factions so we could get more iph boosts.

Time has passed. Since then, there has been a dozen new buildings. Let sleeping dogs lie. Those of us who have the AC busted our tails or paid for it with real cash. I'm sorry, but you missed out. There will eventually be another mega building, but quit wasting time asking for something you either didn't earn, or couldn't.

kmg108
02-24-2014, 09:55 AM
The thing that ticks me off about the Anniversary Center is that I could have had one. I had the money and didn't purchase it because a "limited edition" building was a new concept to me at that time. I figured I could buy it whenever.

The bigger point for me is that the Anniversary Center came out around the same time of my anniversary. I thought that meant it would stay there (as my reward)...like the special unit I got on my anniversary. I still remember sending Gree a ticket asking why they took away my anniversary center present. That is when I first learned they don't stick around forever. I have bought two of every other LE building since then, but I still missed my chance on the AC...which ticks me off sometimes (but not nearly as bad as how I got hosed on the latest boss event).

JerseyGirl
02-24-2014, 01:58 PM
Good idea, would love to see it come true

DaBoss!
02-24-2014, 02:01 PM
I never got an anniversy building, but it would be best if they didnt bring it back, hence the term Limited Edition. It would be best just to come up with a new building.......

kraigsls1
02-24-2014, 02:53 PM
A sea building gets my vote. Not many people have the sea area expanded. I would like to see a high dollar building show up. Seems like recent ones have been pretty cheap. High dollar=500M+

Snatcher
02-28-2014, 07:58 AM
Bump for a cause

Mr.Grumpy
02-28-2014, 10:13 AM
no, do NOT bring this back.

like many of the people who have it, i busted my tail at the time to get it. a lot of people were selling half their base to get it. it would not be fair to those people who went through that and earned it/paid for it.

Mr.Grumpy
02-28-2014, 10:14 AM
p.s. i have two, stop by and help yourself if it's not collected.