PDA

View Full Version : Anything that doesn't use energy?

puffypete
12-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Does gree recognize that we can raid and attack other people in the game? Will there be an event, either individual or faction, that wil involve raiding or attacking other players. Or collectong from buildings so many times. All these energy events are extremely redundant regardless if you name them after your precious factions.

BigTex87
12-14-2013, 06:28 PM
I agree, not only is this a very expensive and long LTQ but the total of 11 strait days of playing whack-a-mole on they phone gets old. I know the FvF were not the most popular event but they at least gave you a break in between the LTQ's. A 6 day 7k gold LTQ that was what you thought would be new and interesting? I would have rather had another WD event than this at least those are fun.

Luuzer
12-15-2013, 03:35 PM
Does gree recognize that we can raid and attack other people in the game? Will there be an event, either individual or faction, that wil involve raiding or attacking other players. Or collectong from buildings so many times. All these energy events are extremely redundant regardless if you name them after your precious factions.

NO, cause its not a war game, its a game of energy, therefore, no raiding, no attacking. Just build Ur camp ;)

SPWD
12-15-2013, 03:40 PM
Yeah I've got 115 sitting here waiting gree biatches,but no doubt if they do an event it will be attack 10000 people and get a xxxx unit ,the fvf was boring and much like the 100 boss event ,you have to be on ALL the time,that GREE is not a game,it's a chore!

Luuzer
12-15-2013, 03:55 PM
Yeah I've got 115 sitting here waiting gree biatches,but no doubt if they do an event it will be attack 10000 people and get a xxxx unit ,the fvf was boring and much like the 100 boss event ,you have to be on ALL the time,that GREE is not a game,it's a chore!

I planned to go for 200, but the energy events started coming while I was still at 134, so it has stayed at 134 and rest of points have gone all to energy since then :(

SPWD
12-15-2013, 04:18 PM
Same here bud