PDA

View Full Version : holiday event fix

whitepath23
12-14-2013, 02:28 PM
The holiday event ...was a disaster.

I had many of the targets ready to finish and they disappeared. I had no place to put my full energy bar. Does that make sense? There was no other event going on so I had energy I had to hold on to while I was regen at plus 10.....so the time the event was down hirt me greatly.....my bar would have been emptyand would have had a place for this enregy to go.i am not sure exactly how long the targets were gone but it seemed lime forever.....I sent a ticket in and really got no response...I was told the event would be extended.....how long.....where is the announcement. All we reallly want is things to be done right and fair.....I endedup a few hits shy on 8 of 10....I would have finished with a little gold had I not had to redo everything that I dad to do today....please fix this gree.....if profits are falling it might be because patrons are leaving ....ios gets a surprise unit in a problem....those of us that have the unit stack issue never really got fixed....the one that we got that gave two extra energy and 20 percent health regen that everyone got 2 of that we were told couldnt stack....and the answer was 400 gold....people didnt want gold....we wanted a unit that worked....we know you had a unit...because later you gave a unit like that in another event....sooo...please I am beggging you gree.....fix this event make this right evrything you are doi g and not doing is just wrong....when you are done reading this ..... go to www.nordstorms.com and review their return policy and corporate policy about returns

Judas Goat
12-14-2013, 02:42 PM
We have choices.

I am choosing what is best for me, nothing.

hotshauny123
12-22-2013, 07:15 PM
It would be nice. so no sale in the holiday. why don't they just ask fro a monthly fee. or are they happier with the car payment that they expect.

Blade of 3
12-22-2013, 07:22 PM
It would be nice. so no sale in the holiday. why don't they just ask fro a monthly fee. or are they happier with the car payment that they expect.
No one is making you pay for the unit.