PDA

View Full Version : Support Ticket Status?

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Ever wonder if your support ticket has been assigned? Sometimes it seems like it takes a while for tickets to get answered but be patient as they are busy people too.

You can however go to GREE international website and monitor the progress of your ticket. Have you ever had a ticket for which you never got a reply? I'm just kidding. I know that hasn't ever really happened but you can easily go find that ticket and see the response. Maybe there was a computer glitch and you didn't receive a reply. Just add a comment in the "comment" box and it will reopen your ticket. I hope this will be helpful for all the forum community. I enjoy using this feature.

Just go here, sign up, log in, and go to "my requests". Be sure to bookmark this link as you may want to use it in the future too.
http://www.gree-support.net/

Cheers,
Evil M ;)

Esohceekayes
12-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Thanks, I'll check this out in a bit- I have a ticket from March that hasn't been resolved. *******s.

Evil Mastermind
12-14-2013, 02:07 PM
Thanks, I'll check this out in a bit- I have a ticket from March that hasn't been resolved. *******s.

I'm sure it is still being looked into and will be addressed properly. But just for peace of mind, go take a peek. ;)