PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Def 6m++ European player

TemplarX
12-14-2013, 07:55 AM
We are an elite group of 3 players each with 8m+ stats (all below Level 140), looking for a European-based player to complete our coverage of all time zones. Our target for the next war is to complete the 56 win streak. Budget is 300 gems each to secure wins. You must be VERY ACTIVE to initiate and win battles during the Conquest. Our members are given free rein to get as much cp as they like to get the individual ranking prizes that come with nice boosts. Above all, we have lots of fun with little pressure.

Because there will only be 4 of us, every action you take will have increased significance. You will have fun battling with fellow elites. If you believe in our quest and you qualify, pls pm me your stats and last war's cp. Any screenshots to support your credentials are welcomed.

Lys
12-14-2013, 08:20 AM
Roflmao @ Splinter guild attempt. I hope you meet a group that wipes their ass with your faces. :)

Just thought I'd offer my well-wishes.

TemplarX
12-15-2013, 10:13 AM
We've had good success in the last war. Adjusting and filling in our weak spots. We are the micro-splinters.

Krayt
12-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Roflmao... Lys you are too funny

Rastlin
12-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Roflmao @ Splinter guild attempt. I hope you meet a group that wipes their ass with your faces. :)

Just thought I'd offer my well-wishes.
LOL, these guys have NO clue.... But hey what you and I know Lys right? LOL

Alexius
12-16-2013, 09:36 PM
:) characters

alonibb
12-18-2013, 04:01 AM
300 gem budget..?? Thats what it takes to win 1 battle if you face an opponent with similar stats. :)

TemplarX
12-18-2013, 09:04 AM
Believe it or not, join us to find out. If you are good enough, and you are tired of being in a guild or a splinter, and you wonder what it's like to strike out on your own to have some fun (finally!), PM me.