PDA

View Full Version : Can you speed up the game (LQ Version)

_Ese_
12-14-2013, 04:31 AM
Any tips on speeding up the android version - it seems to be bogged down and runs very slowly on my android.

any tips ideas - thanks

Muj
12-14-2013, 04:36 AM
get an iphone :)

_Ese_
12-14-2013, 06:24 AM
get an iphone :)

Fairly stupid response - it's actually my 5th account

bravo 6 vk
12-14-2013, 08:13 AM
The game is slow on my droid device too :(

ahFai
12-15-2013, 07:05 AM
My CC down.Too many days already.upset!

Bala82
12-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Get new Android device ?

KingOW
12-15-2013, 08:29 AM
Get new Android device ?

That won't make it faster if you already have a good device. It has more to do with the servers and how CC is coded. It's slow for me too.

Bala82
12-15-2013, 09:23 AM
That won't make it faster if you already have a good device. It has more to do with the servers and how CC is coded. It's slow for me too.

ok didn't realise it was to do with the game because i got old device and it's slow i was plan on buying new nexus 7 during Christmas and transfer the game but now i have second thoughts.

Molly's Voice
12-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Fairly stupid response - it's actually my 5th account

Uh oh, watch out now. We got an important man here.

ILikeTheAbuse
12-15-2013, 12:34 PM
Revert to Android 3.8.2.1 Every version after that (3.9 and 3.9.1) is broken. GREE's Android programmers are a bunch of llamas.

They test everything on iOS, then they hack it into the Android version and put it out. You can always tell how screwed up a version is going to be by how long it takes to download a new dataset. Whatever they added into 3.9 broke something. The events still slow 3.8.2.1 down a bit, but it's nothing like the lag on 3.9.1

When an event is running on the latest version, it takes 5 minutes to collect 40 buildings. Tested on 2 different phones, BlueStacks on two different computers, one with increased memory allocation, and on VirtualBox running AndroVM.

Edit: for RAID and new 24hr SLTQ events, you'll still have to switch back to a newer version.
Edit2: does the case event work on your phone? I have to run CC in an Android emulator to play the case event, at all. No more opening cases at work until GREE fixes things. :(

Dat Guy
12-18-2013, 07:56 AM
The game is becoming unplayable on Android. I can tap about three times before I get the message
"Crime City is not Responding, would you like to close it?"

aron
12-18-2013, 08:02 AM
The game is becoming unplayable on Android. I can tap about three times before I get the message
"Crime City is not Responding, would you like to close it?"

Same here... Trend is its only gonna get worse too since Gree can't do **** right anymore.

Go blow some molly chesticles Gree. suckers, im out

is1j
12-18-2013, 09:13 AM
Actually, I have to disagree. I just moved CC from my Asus transformer tablet to Nexus 5 phone running the latest android OS. The improvement is like day and night. My Nexus 5 is running CC even better than iPhone. Very few glitches and good overall speed. Not sure whether this is because CC workes better with KitKat or because the overall processor speed is higher.

ILikeTheAbuse
12-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Alright, everybody. We all need to go buy a brand new Nexus 5, so we can play a phone game. It's Totally not GREE's fault that We decided to not get the one device that CC actually works on.

Edit: While I'm at it, I'm going to need to go build another $5000 gaming rig so I can play Civilization 3 without all that pesky lag. ...cause it's Such a resource hog... you know... because of how complex it is, not because of any errors in the coding, or anything silly like that.

Shadypal
12-18-2013, 02:39 PM
Edit: While I'm at it, I'm going to need to go build another $5000 gaming rig so I can play Civilization 3 without all that pesky lag. ...cause it's Such a resource hog... you know... because of how complex it is, not because of any errors in the coding, or anything silly like that.

Either you buy bad electronics (p/c and phone) or are a glutton for punishment for playing all these badly coded games that you can't play smoothly.

Works just fine on IOS. Bluestacks runs fine if you get the APK file for the newest update but I don't use it anymore so dunno how latestd ones work.