PDA

View Full Version : A Thank you to GREE

droffatsto50
12-14-2013, 02:33 AM
I don't know about you but it seems that things are turning around here. There has been a lot more communication recently from the forum mods and tickets are getting answered a LOT faster. I sent one back not so long back and got a reply in 3 hours, not 3 days or weeks, but hours. The issue with the 1 day LTQ with fixed quickly and didn't make people lose their progress for steps on a certain mission too.

So on behalf on these things (and probably a few other things too) I would like to say a thank you for the recent work put in, long may this continue :)

Dilligaf13
12-14-2013, 10:35 AM
I don't know about you but it seems that things are turning around here. There has been a lot more communication recently from the forum mods and tickets are getting answered a LOT faster. I sent one back not so long back and got a reply in 3 hours, not 3 days or weeks, but hours. The issue with the 1 day LTQ with fixed quickly and didn't make people lose their progress for steps on a certain mission too.

So on behalf on these things (and probably a few other things too) I would like to say a thank you for the recent work put in, long may this continue :)

you can speak for yourself, most of us are still out of the game or still can't complete the event due to not being able to see the npc's. I still haven't received a reply concerning my issues and it's been 24 hrs now, I know they are really busy with this major issue and didn't expect anything quickly. More upset about all the normal day to day things that I'm losing, the daily log in, collecting of money buildings to prevent losing out from being raided. I know that none of us will be compensated so I don't even bother, this is not the first time something like this has happened to myself.

droffatsto50
12-14-2013, 11:08 AM
you can speak for yourself, most of us are still out of the game or still can't complete the event due to not being able to see the npc's. I still haven't received a reply concerning my issues and it's been 24 hrs now, I know they are really busy with this major issue and didn't expect anything quickly. More upset about all the normal day to day things that I'm losing, the daily log in, collecting of money buildings to prevent losing out from being raided. I know that none of us will be compensated so I don't even bother, this is not the first time something like this has happened to myself.
No.... Always one thing that has to ruin it. I didn't think about it at the time because my game is working completely fine

Reaper*7
12-14-2013, 01:54 PM

So on behalf on these things (and probably a few other things too) I would like to say a thank you for the recent work put in, long may this continue :)must be nice to have ur tickets answered Ive never got one reply back from them none of my tickets ever have been answered the only one I want to be answered is I purchased $50 of gold and it was put in my account I backed out of where u buy gold and I watched my gold dissapear with out doing anything never got a response back sent in like 3 tickets over a month time and still nothing I wouldn't even know where to look or what it looks like when they reply back lol so I just sucked it up and gave gree $50 for nothing I see ppl gettin gold back(300 gold to be exact) from one of the first LTQ with the health regen bonuse units like first strike tomcat and covert fighter jet because the bonuses didn't stack I spent money on them to I didn't get nothing back for them either sorry guys just venting since I find this unfair

Justrain
12-14-2013, 02:12 PM
I sent a ticket in on tues to get my mini transferred to a new device. It was done 4 days later. Very happy. Very surprised. Thank you GREE!