PDA

View Full Version : How should I do this boss collection?

Forest God
12-14-2013, 12:04 AM
Okay guys, this is my first boss collection that I actually have a chance at completing. However, I'm not sure how I should go about doing this. I'm scared that I won't have enough time to do everything.

I've almost finished crafting vesture of frost but I don't think I can get it to 35 in a day. Even if I did I haven't beaten the boss even 35 times yet so ill need some time to get to 43 to get the mats for plus version.

What I wanna ask you guys who've already done these types of collections is how you managed to do everything in time? How should I manage my time and effort so I can complete this event by Jan 1st?

Also, how many wing warrior level 11s would it take to get vesture of frost to level 35? Or is there a better way to level it up without buying chests? I read that a lvl 11 mono armour gives same EP as a snakeskin.

Shinae
12-14-2013, 12:29 AM
Keep crafting snakeskins all your spare time. If you have money and fusion stone you can craft 2x basics (like wind + fire for this boss) and fuse them to get non-craftable 1* which gives lots of enhancement points. Expensive but fast.

Last boss of collection is tough one. You need to beat it 15 times fast and craft first armor asap and unlock plus asap to make it in time for reward redemption date. I suggest you stock some gems for it just in case.

EDIT: Take advantage of arena. It gives armor rewards. Use your friend battles etc. You get extra enhancement points that way too.

Forest God
12-14-2013, 01:51 AM
Keep crafting snakeskins all your spare time. If you have money and fusion stone you can craft 2x basics (like wind + fire for this boss) and fuse them to get non-craftable 1* which gives lots of enhancement points. Expensive but fast.

Last boss of collection is tough one. You need to beat it 15 times fast and craft first armor asap and unlock plus asap to make it in time for reward redemption date. I suggest you stock some gems for it just in case.

EDIT: Take advantage of arena. It gives armor rewards. Use your friend battles etc. You get extra enhancement points that way too.

Thanks for replying. I just have a few follow ups.

So I shouldn't bother with wind warrior and other mono armors? I read in a different thread that they give the same amount of EP as lvl 1 snakeskin when leveled to 11. I'd rather not waste too many fusion stones if I can help it, I only have around 55.

I just started saving up gems now that the last chest is gone but how many would I need approximately? I could probably finish the first 2 boss armors but getting the last plus I knew id probably need gems.

I'm planning on using as many arena rewards as I can get my hands on. Hopefully I can level up the armor to 35 in a day or so.

Sarvice
12-14-2013, 02:06 AM
Im saving all the keys i get from arena/boss, in case i dont have enough armors for the last boss, ill open all of them.

Oxilated
12-14-2013, 02:32 AM
Arena is your best friend nowadays.

have 13 exorcist vestments, 11 monstrous garb, 25 crius, 3 sky guardians, 4 wind monarch, 15 atlantean, 2 flowstone (all wind armors)

also have 4 brawlers and 3 chimera, ill be saving earth for the last EB, the dragon might be water/earth or earth/wind (basing it on color palette)

too bad i cant craft anymore since im full

Dianish
12-14-2013, 03:32 AM
Arena is your best friend nowadays.

have 13 exorcist vestments, 11 monstrous garb, 25 crius, 3 sky guardians, 4 wind monarch, 15 atlantean, 2 flowstone (all wind armors)

also have 4 brawlers and 3 chimera, ill be saving earth for the last EB, the dragon might be water/earth or earth/wind (basing it on color palette)

too bad i cant craft anymore since im full

Arena is your best friend if you have the gems to reach 20 streaks all the time. Without gems i havent passed 10 streaks yet.

Forest God
12-14-2013, 03:42 AM
How many arena tournaments are we going to get before Jan 1st? Cause last tournament I couldnt even reach the 44k milestone reward. If we get more tournys ill get more milestones.

Sarvice
12-14-2013, 04:18 AM
Everyweek you get one.. starts friday

busteroaf
12-14-2013, 06:28 AM
Also, the mono's at level 11 give the same ep as a non-matching Snakeskin, yes. 20 ep. Like someone else mentioned, with the way the arena is now, just do that for a bit and you'll get a ton of extra enhancement materials.

firefly333
12-14-2013, 08:14 AM
If you fuse two basics with the fusion stones you can make armors worth 50, use spirit basic (for this boss) and something else. Those 50s you can fuse with basic will get you leveled up twice as fast as those 20 snakeskins, though I hate to waste fusion stones, but for the 3rd eb when you are in a hurry, do the 5 minute basics to level up really fast and make the 50 armors, of whatever the elements are for that last boss.

If they dont announce a new war in the next couple of weeks, I think Ill try to get the three plus epic boss armors done in time. I'm thinking they will have another war by xmas :( I always get behind on eb when there is a war going on.

Forest God
12-14-2013, 09:37 PM
Also, the mono's at level 11 give the same ep as a non-matching Snakeskin, yes. 20 ep. Like someone else mentioned, with the way the arena is now, just do that for a bit and you'll get a ton of extra enhancement materials.
So, its the same? Then I might as well just craft snakeskins cause they're alot less effort.

If you fuse two basics with the fusion stones you can make armors worth 50, use spirit basic (for this boss) and something else. Those 50s you can fuse with basic will get you leveled up twice as fast as those 20 snakeskins, though I hate to waste fusion stones, but for the 3rd eb when you are in a hurry, do the 5 minute basics to level up really fast and make the 50 armors, of whatever the elements are for that last boss.

If they dont announce a new war in the next couple of weeks, I think Ill try to get the three plus epic boss armors done in time. I'm thinking they will have another war by xmas :( I always get behind on eb when there is a war going on. Yes ill be pulling out all the stops for the last boss. I guess ill have to spend a few gems and use some fusion stones if I have to as well.

Forest God
12-15-2013, 04:48 AM
Okay, so I've realised the biggest problem I'm facing is getting to lvl 43 of the boss in time to craft the plus version. It seems that levelling the normal version to 35 is pretty easy and can be done if I've crafted armors while I waited for it to finish.

What is the most efficient way to beat the boss? I usually use all my knights+two friends. But that consumes 8 energy and I have to wait so long for energy that after 3 days I still haven't reached lvl 35 of the boss yet. How should I fight the boss while conserving both my energy and more importantly relying less on my friends.

Oxilated
12-15-2013, 05:02 AM
Okay, so I've realised the biggest problem I'm facing is getting to lvl 43 of the boss in time to craft the plus version. It seems that levelling the normal version to 35 is pretty easy and can be done if I've crafted armors while I waited for it to finish.

What is the most efficient way to beat the boss? I usually use all my knights+two friends. But that consumes 8 energy and I have to wait so long for energy that after 3 days I still haven't reached lvl 35 of the boss yet. How should I fight the boss while conserving both my energy and more importantly relying less on my friends.

just be patient, in time you will get strong knights that you can get to 43 kills in 3 days. there are other stuff like this that will happen in future. other way is add random people with strong armors hoping they add you back

Forest God
12-15-2013, 05:27 AM
just be patient, in time you will get strong knights that you can get to 43 kills in 3 days. there are other stuff like this that will happen in future. other way is add random people with strong armors hoping they add you back

I need this event in order to get stronger knights. I need that aegis+ and those keys so I can try for epics. I can get legendary+ armors easily enough but I have no luck when fusing for epics.

Oxilated
12-15-2013, 06:35 AM
I need this event in order to get stronger knights. I need that aegis+ and those keys so I can try for epics. I can get legendary+ armors easily enough but I have no luck when fusing for epics.
well, ive never completed any quest like this, level 160 now and stopped leveling since new arena. im telling you, just get the epic+ version until you can reach 43 kills in 3 days then you are ready to do the quest. trying to attempt doing this and failing will lose you some time and EP.
say if you got the + version of the first 2 armors, but you cant get the last boss+ armor, so whats the point? you just wasted time and EP.
3 keys is already good

firefly333
12-15-2013, 08:44 AM
well, ive never completed any quest like this, level 160 now and stopped leveling since new arena. im telling you, just get the epic+ version until you can reach 43 kills in 3 days then you are ready to do the quest. trying to attempt doing this and failing will lose you some time and EP.
say if you got the + version of the first 2 armors, but you cant get the last boss+ armor, so whats the point? you just wasted time and EP.
3 keys is already good

It completely depends on the elements of the epic boss how fast I can get to 43.

TBH I just did 43 of this boss this morning. Other than setting my alarm during the night and getting up, its hard for me to get there in 3 days and I have strong armors.

I dont know why Gree makes such a short time to get this done ....other than the obvious. The only way for most to get to 43 in time is to GEM. Yep, imagine that, Gree wants you to gem to get it done on time.

Maybe Ill get lucky and early on some atm energy stuff will drop and I can get up higher faster. Ive only gotten to 60 three times still. I can get to about 58 in time, but 60 is still hard for me to get those dp keys and I refuse to gem.

Im going to try. My first boss armor comes out tomorrow to level up and get that plus crafting...Ill do the first two and see what elements the last boss is. That will determine it for me. I have too much spirit armor.

firefly333
12-15-2013, 09:16 AM
It might be posted somewhere, but does anyone know what elements the third epic boss will be?

Forest God
12-15-2013, 09:44 AM
Honestly have no clue. Second will have fire for sure based on the colour scheme. I'll try to catch up what timei lost on the first boss and try competing the second one on time. I'm not about to wait to level 160+ to compete these collection events. If I manage my time right I believe I have a chance at finishing this event. But it truly does depend on the elements of the last boss.

Synovia
12-16-2013, 12:50 PM
OWhat is the most efficient way to beat the boss? I usually use all my knights+two friends. But that consumes 8 energy and I have to wait so long for energy that after 3 days I still haven't reached lvl 35 of the boss yet.

Hold on, are you using 3+2 all the time? Like even the early levels of the boss?

Lonestar Light
12-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Why would he do that? ^^

EljayK
12-16-2013, 03:11 PM
I'll tell you how I used to do it, and how I kept leveling the EB armor to almost max each week before the next boss came out.

My boss starts wednesday night at 7pm. As soon as boss comes out, I buy 10 gems worth the energy, and hit boss until it's beaten to 15. Start crafting armor. This puts me at Saturday morning being done crafting. The entire rest of the week I farm and craft snakeskins until my inventory is full. Once it is full, I use the residuals to enhance something else I have lying around. These days, your inventory will be filled with basics from arena, and extra fusions. So I would suggest crafting nothing but snakeskins, and once your inventory is full just collect and don't craft. Save that gold.

Now that your basic is done craft, (sat morning for me), use all of your uncommon arena armors until you are under your 80 armor limit. Once you are, craft basics until the armor is at level 20. Once it is at level 20, it takes ~50 snakeskin armors to get it to 35. (it's 48 for a matching element. I don't know for non-matching.).

Now you have until exactly 2 days and 20 hours before the boss ends to be FINISHED crafting the plus version. For me, this means I have to start crafting the + by sunday night. (the 2 day 20 hours limit for me in the middle of the night. You have until then to get to level 43 on the boss. For me, this is exactly 4 days and 4 hours.

Basically you have 4 days and 4 hours to kill the boss 43 times. Once you have killed enough bosses to 43 and have a system you use, including good friend management and well rounded armor options, it becomes easy. However developing this system so that I was leveling an EB+ each week to max took me almost 3 solid months of regular note taking.

Lou 1xxx
12-16-2013, 07:22 PM
3 regular months, and acquiring a good set of epic equipped friends. and maxed epics of your own.

i think most everyone will have a few gems lying around to buy the epic boss energy, so that you can beat level 15 and start crafting the none plus early.

Oxilated
12-16-2013, 09:07 PM
It might be posted somewhere, but does anyone know what elements the third epic boss will be?
base on the color palette (brown/ice) i would say earth/water or earth/wind

Forest God
12-16-2013, 11:36 PM
Hold on, are you using 3+2 all the time? Like even the early levels of the boss?

Of course not. I start using all the slots around level 25 or so depending on the armors I'm using that have an elemental advantage.

Forest God
12-16-2013, 11:44 PM
I'll tell you how I used to do it, and how I kept leveling the EB armor to almost max each week before the next boss came out.

My boss starts wednesday night at 7pm. As soon as boss comes out, I buy 10 gems worth the energy, and hit boss until it's beaten to 15. Start crafting armor. This puts me at Saturday morning being done crafting. The entire rest of the week I farm and craft snakeskins until my inventory is full. Once it is full, I use the residuals to enhance something else I have lying around. These days, your inventory will be filled with basics from arena, and extra fusions. So I would suggest crafting nothing but snakeskins, and once your inventory is full just collect and don't craft. Save that gold.

Now that your basic is done craft, (sat morning for me), use all of your uncommon arena armors until you are under your 80 armor limit. Once you are, craft basics until the armor is at level 20. Once it is at level 20, it takes ~50 snakeskin armors to get it to 35. (it's 48 for a matching element. I don't know for non-matching.).

Now you have until exactly 2 days and 20 hours before the boss ends to be FINISHED crafting the plus version. For me, this means I have to start crafting the + by sunday night. (the 2 day 20 hours limit for me in the middle of the night. You have until then to get to level 43 on the boss. For me, this is exactly 4 days and 4 hours.

Basically you have 4 days and 4 hours to kill the boss 43 times. Once you have killed enough bosses to 43 and have a system you use, including good friend management and well rounded armor options, it becomes easy. However developing this system so that I was leveling an EB+ each week to max took me almost 3 solid months of regular note taking.

Wow, thanks for the detailed answer. So basically I have to spend a few gems anyways? I've still not beaten this stupid jack frost 43 times yet. Since I don't have enough earth armors I have to make 2 trips from level 40 onwards. I still need 3 wins to make it so I think I'm just going to do one more run then summon it twice for 11 gems each. I need to start crafting the plus right now before the next boss comes out. Either that or wait till I can craft the next plus and do them both together. What do u think I should do? Cause if I'm still crafting it when I've beaten the next boss 15 times ill need 2 armorsmiths to craft both armors at once.

3 regular months, and acquiring a good set of epic equipped friends. and maxed epics of your own.

i think most everyone will have a few gems lying around to buy the epic boss energy, so that you can beat level 15 and start crafting the none plus early.

Yeah I don't have any epics yet. I'm doing all this in the hopes of acquiring some really good armors cause even the bigger four aren't helping me out much in the arena anymore.

Sarvice
12-17-2013, 01:17 AM
Wow, thanks for the detailed answer. So basically I have to spend a few gems anyways? I've still not beaten this stupid jack frost 43 times yet. Since I don't have enough earth armors I have to make 2 trips from level 40 onwards. I still need 3 wins to make it so I think I'm just going to do one more run then summon it twice for 11 gems each. I need to start crafting the plus right now before the next boss comes out. Either that or wait till I can craft the next plus and do them both together. What do u think I should do? Cause if I'm still crafting it when I've beaten the next boss 15 times ill need 2 armorsmiths to craft both armors at once.

Yeah I don't have any epics yet. I'm doing all this in the hopes of acquiring some really good armors cause even the bigger four aren't helping me out much in the arena anymore.

Never spend on the first two, youve got plenty of time for them.

You can craft 2eb armors the same time, but make sure to make alot of snakeskins for last oneits important. As said before it probably has earth in it, thats good snakeskins do also.

I save up my arena keys for the last boss, as i safe fusionstones and money too, makes the change that you have to gem less.

If you need to gem, do it on the last boss!

Conget
12-17-2013, 01:37 AM
My sugegstion is, to save 1M gold, 35 fusion stones for the last boss armor. Even if u havent farmed materials, you can still do it in 50 minutes if u have at least the gold and fusion stones. [If u have 4 armorsmiths that is, and i counted the time for lvl 1 armorsmith]

First, craft 32 of basic spirit armors. [Do it on the parallel of farming those materials in normal stage of faerie forest]
Then craft 32 of basic air or water armor [Depends if the 3rd boss contains air or water. If 3rd boss contains spirit, farm water in thieves cove since it is easiest]

Fuse spirit with air or water to obtain 50 ep armors. Put per 4 on your 3rd EB boss armor and voila

What if u only have 500k gold?
- you can farm in the arena for armors
- ENhance the basic armors first until they are lvl 19 before fusing together. (68 ep / armor = save 1 expensive enhancement per 4) [Dont fuse before enhance since the leveling is more expensive after than before]

Forest God
12-17-2013, 02:09 AM
Never spend on the first two, youve got plenty of time for them.

You can craft 2eb armors the same time, but make sure to make alot of snakeskins for last oneits important. As said before it probably has earth in it, thats good snakeskins do also.

I save up my arena keys for the last boss, as i safe fusionstones and money too, makes the change that you have to gem less.

If you need to gem, do it on the last boss!

So you've done this before? And it worked out all right? I was thinking of saving all my gems for last boss(right now I have 46). But I got a little scared since my lack of earth armors made me fall behind on this boss. If it works then I was thinking of crafting and keeping and lot of snakeskins for the last armor and crafting the plus versions of the first and second together but before the last boss. That way I can use all my gems to finish the last boss with 3-4 days to spare.

My sugegstion is, to save 1M gold, 35 fusion stones for the last boss armor. Even if u havent farmed materials, you can still do it in 50 minutes if u have at least the gold and fusion stones. [If u have 4 armorsmiths that is, and i counted the time for lvl 1 armorsmith]

First, craft 32 of basic spirit armors. [Do it on the parallel of farming those materials in normal stage of faerie forest]
Then craft 32 of basic air or water armor [Depends if the 3rd boss contains air or water. If 3rd boss contains spirit, farm water in thieves cove since it is easiest]

Fuse spirit with air or water to obtain 50 ep armors. Put per 4 on your 3rd EB boss armor and voila

What if u only have 500k gold?
- you can farm in the arena for armors
- ENhance the basic armors first until they are lvl 19 before fusing together. (68 ep / armor = save 1 expensive enhancement per 4) [Dont fuse before enhance since the leveling is more expensive after than before]

I stopped contributing to my guild just in case I'd need a lot of gold. Currently have 2 million and ~60 stones saved up and I'm planning to use them for making 50ep armors and enhancing the last boss armor in as little time as possible.

So basically, my problem is not about enhancing the boss armors to lvl 35 in time but about beating the epic boss 43 times while leaving myself enough time to craft the plus armors.

Conget
12-17-2013, 02:54 AM

Depends on your knight setup though. For the first EB, i soloed it with my tectonic till lvl 24 before using a 2nd knight.
When you cant beat them with your own two knights, use 1 friend + yourself first instead of using 3 of your knights (You will save energy). Keep doing this until you reach 43

greenwing
12-17-2013, 03:01 AM
Depends on your knight setup though. For the first EB, i soloed it with my tectonic till lvl 24 before using a 2nd knight.
When you cant beat them with your own two knights, use 1 friend + yourself first instead of using 3 of your knights (You will save energy). Keep doing this until you reach 43

I usually use my first friend pretty early on the day that I know I will be needing my friends. The countodwn counter starts at that time meaning I can use up all of my friends during that day and still start the next day with all of my friends available. The advantage is that the friend counter resets at a convenient time and that the first day you can just attack using your main + 1 or 2 friends saving you energy so you can get more kills.

Conget
12-17-2013, 03:08 AM
I usually use my first friend pretty early on the day that I know I will be needing my friends. The countodwn counter starts at that time meaning I can use up all of my friends during that day and still start the next day with all of my friends available. The advantage is that the friend counter resets at a convenient time and that the first day you can just attack using your main + 1 or 2 friends saving you energy so you can get more kills.

I dont agree. For the first levels you might save a little bit of energy, but keep in mind u can only use 10 fds per day. If you used up your friends too early, you will start getting problem when you reach L50 or higher. The first 28 elvels should be ok with max. 2 knights, if u have decent armors [maxed EB+ or epics]

EDIT: Even if you use your friends at the start of the day, you wont gain something since you can only use 70 times your friends as total. But I DO agree that using very end of the day it is also useless and waste of fds.

EljayK
12-17-2013, 06:27 AM

woah woah woah. Solo'd to 24 with one Tect? I have a maxed tect and 9% earth with Champion bonus and I got to 18 solo. I highly doubt it's possible with the extra 200 defense of tect+ and GM bonus and 10% earth bonus to beat 21 solo.

Shinae
12-17-2013, 06:49 AM
Maybe he got lucky and EB missed 15 hits every battle. He should do lottery too.

bosskiller
12-17-2013, 07:12 AM
Why would he do that? ^^

That's what he said he was doing. Probably doesn't do that though.

Synovia
12-17-2013, 08:53 AM
woah woah woah. Solo'd to 24 with one Tect? I have a maxed tect and 9% earth with Champion bonus and I got to 18 solo. I highly doubt it's possible with the extra 200 defense of tect+ and GM bonus and 10% earth bonus to beat 21 solo.

Agree.. I got to around 18 or 19 as a Sentinel with 9%.

Conget
12-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Maybe he got lucky and EB missed 15 hits every battle. He should do lottery too.

I think you are right with being lucky. Cause he missed me indeed a lot early in the first 28 battles. but after that, he crits me a lot. Guess i used up all my luck alraedy for that

firefly333
12-17-2013, 10:41 AM

Once I get to where my two best armors not enough, I agree with you, rather than adding my third guy add one friend plus your main for a while. still use 5 att, and go as far as you can with one main and one friend with good elements if you dont have the right elements yourself.

For instance I have no earth , so adding one friend is better than me adding two of my own guys, and if you can do 10 in a 24 hour period, you can still get up there fast enough.

I dont know about the rest of you but Im struggling with this epic boss ...I have no armors with earth. Im up to 55 now and will have to go in a 2nd time now.

Synovia
12-17-2013, 10:57 AM
I dont know about the rest of you but Im struggling with this epic boss ...I have no armors with earth. Im up to 55 now and will have to go in a 2nd time now.

I'm going at him with Tectonic/Spartan/Bear and two friends and just failed at 56, so you're not the only one. Mono element/split element bosses are definitely harder than the stacked element ones. They also give worse armor, which is a little silly.

bosskiller
12-17-2013, 11:47 AM

Lol.... I am going at him with Guardian Battlegear/Swampstone/Crius.

Not a good element for me.... need more earth!

Forest God
12-17-2013, 07:43 PM
That's what he said he was doing. Probably doesn't do that though.

I never said I did that from lvl 1 of the boss.

Also, I'm crafting frost+ but it'll go about 1-2 days into the second boss. I figure there's no point in delaying it's crafting when all I need is 2 armorsmiths for crafting armor. I'll max my inven with snakeskin and keep them for lvling the second armor.

firefly333
12-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Lol.... I am going at him with Guardian Battlegear/Swampstone/Crius.

Not a good element for me.... need more earth!

I dont know if I have 4 more friends strong enough to do 58 and 59. I get new friends about Noon tomorrow so for 60 can do my strongest friends ...

Thats assuming I get up about 4 am and do 58 and do 59 around 8 am. Im getting annoyed how hard this boss is for me. I have NO earth armors. I do have the plus versions of the last two wars prizes I got being DK which both get 2 or 3 hits if I am lucky.

I have a friend in nemesis leveled up but last time I used it, it died in 2 hits. Im thinking tec overall is better if its a plus tec. Have some friends with that oviously. but not 10, so Im going in twice now on every level. 2,679 (so close but not quite :( ) short of level 57, so thats easy, will do that before I hit the bed.

Friends would say YOU ARE CRAZY, who gets up at 4 am to hit some stupid monster to try to kill it. Im out of time, its the only way I have a chance to do 60.

THIS BOSS IS DRIVING ME NUTS

Dianish
12-17-2013, 09:07 PM
I wanted to do the collection. But if the bosses are going to be this hard i wont be able to make it. I have elemental advantage against wind but if a spirit or earth boss appears i wont have the advantage and will most definitely not complete the collection in time. Lucky for me i was able to boost the non+ to 35 and start crafting the + in time.

This is tougher.. Its quiet sad for still a good thing - We need more challenges.... And by challenges i dont mean events that require one to spend gems. Not everything is about profit, you know.